Beneath the Surface glitched?

NutellaOrgies

Someone mentioned a similar glitch where the trophy for fully exploring Veithurgard would not unlock, even after fully defogging it and getting all collectibles. Their solution was to restart the game and try on a fresh save, and they got the trophy that time around. Not sure if it's the same situation, but it might be worth a try.

• Like 1

I might as well get all the collectibles first then do that. 

Wonder if I would get flagged for cheating if someone saw that I got that last ?

Edit: I got it. Right when I got the last collectible, it randomly unlocked like a minute after.

Edited by NutellaOrgies
  • Like 1

Welp, it's definitely glitched for me. I got all collectibles, all docks unlocked and there's 0 fog on the whole area. Only things left for me to do are 5 valkirie fights + queen and platinum should be mine. I'll try reloading older save (from when I started mopping up the collectibles) and visit everything once again and see if it works.

Edited by alien713

2 hours ago, alien713 said:

Welp, it's definitely glitched for me. I got all collectibles, all docks unlocked and there's 0 fog on the whole area. Only things left for me to do are 5 valkirie fights + queen and platinum should be mine. I'll try reloading older save (from when I started mopping up the collectibles) and visit everything once again and see if it works.

Try going to iron cove and isle of death again, I was going towards there when it popped for me cause the last collectible was near there for me

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NutellaOrgies said:

Try going to iron cove and isle of death again, I was going towards there when it popped for me cause the last collectible was near there for me

Problem solved, I just reloaded an older save file made somewhere near the end of the main questline. I didn't explore much at that time so most of the areas were still undiscovered. Visited everything listed in the guide, got rid of the fog around the lake map and the trophy popped no problem. Took me like 10-15 mins so not a hassle.

I guess the lesson is to make manual saves from time to time, as they may come in handy.

Edited by alien713
  • Like 1