What game(s) have you mastered?

Beyondthegrave07

Zero's my all time favorite B)

Zero's the hard difficulty of the game. I take Web Spider First. His stage's awesome. Storm Owl's stage reminds me of Wing Zero in Gundam Wing while Jet Sting Ray's stage reminds me of the the stage that i was stuck for months. What I like the most in Megaman X 4's boss battle is Magma Dragoon followed by Frost Walrus.

Split Mushroom's hard when you have no abilities yet. that guy just jumps around and make a copy of himself <_< really hate this boss alot even he's small.

Really? Zero is my favorite too B)

I actually found Zero's stages easy to me :lol:

My favorite stage has to be Frost Walrus (the music in that stage is awesome)

Most gamers didn't know that you can 2 energy packs for X (you have to get a S rank in all sections in 1 stage)

Really? Zero is my favorite too B)

I actually found Zero's stages easy to me :lol:

My favorite stage has to be Frost Walrus (the music in that stage is awesome)

Most gamers didn't know that you can 2 energy packs for X (you have to get a S rank in all sections in 1 stage)

yup. I use Zero often in X4 - X6 even MVC3 before as my main.

Showoff xD

From my point of view, Zero's strong on close combat and close combat is a bit hard mostly when you still don't have abilities yet while you battle against a strong enemy or a boss, His Nova Strike is very limited also. X, has the upper hand since he can blast his way through from afar and can wear of armors mostly the Ultimate Armor. In X5, X has a hard mode by using the Gaea armor since it's slow & has a short-distance shot. It's hard to fight bosses with it. xD especially if you're up against a fast boss.

Most of the stages and music in X4 were really cool. Downloaded those too xD

The only thing which still puzzles me is that why Blizzard Buffalo and Chill Penguin there frozen. I thought they were gone in X and X3?

Some say that when you change him into Black Zero, it gets harder. I'm not sure if it's true. This is from what I heard when you play X5 or X6

You mean that Ostrich boss stage? From what I see, is that there's a hidden time limit and you have to pass each stage without getting damaged. I'm not sure if killing those enemies with the hologram counts though?

Hyperdimension Neptunia (Series)

• Max level for all characters including DLC characters (*Neptunia V is an exception at current)
  • Strongest gear acquired (*)
  • All dungeons/quests/colosseum battles cleared (*)
  • In the top 50 for fastest completion (31st for Neptunia and 33rd for mk2) - Won't achieve this with V due to trying to arrange milestones
  • Bestiary completed (*)

Devil May Cry 3 Dante's Awakening (PS2)

• All stages cleared on all difficulties with an S-rank
  • All weapons and styles at maximum level for both Dante and Vergil
  • Bloody Palace cleared without either superform or quicksilver being used
  • All secret stages cleared resulting in maximum health
  • Devil Trigger gauge at maximum

how can I send you the other copy of the Megaman X collection? :P it's gonna be a really long walk :P I'm a happy jolly dude :P

I have it too xD

I just wish Zero could fight the 8 bosses and Sigma in X3 . That would've been cool

Megaman X was one of the very first few games i got along with Super Mario. I thought there was a bug on the game after the 1st bee chopper and I didn't know how to climb xD

that hadouken is awesome xD 1 hit kill on most of the bosses :P

If you're so jolly :D you can walk all the way to New Zealand and give me it  :highfive:

Skyrim - I've got to level 50 twice and a level 37 character, i know where every daedric artifact quest is and the choices to do to make sure you get the item, ive completed every quest, found the best of everything, all daedric artifacts, all locations found, all skill books read, all shouts, nearly everywhere cleared. over 10 skills at 100 legit.

Resident Evil 4 - I've finished that game well over 20 times, across 2 systems. I can recite the entire game from memory.

Borderlands - All in all, about 12 playthroughs on PC and PS3 together.

Uncharted: Drake's fortune. Platted 3 times.

It doesn't really count, but Counter-Strike: Source - I used to play competitively, so I remember all the maps like the back of my chang.

DMC

DMC 2

DMC 3

RE (Original and Remake)

RE2

RE3

Dino Crisis

Dino Crisis 2

Beat all those games well over 15 times and know the locations of ammo, orbs, health packs and all that stuff....even know little tricks to beat the bosses

Edited by BSAA_Operative

( famicom / NES )

jackal & rush N attack.

( sega genesis / MD )

sonic the hedgehog 2, i remember i used to play single player as sonic while tails is controlled by the A.I and play the game from start to finish without losing sight of tails at all, but i had to not collect all the chaos emeralds so sonic won't turn in to super sonic and left tails way behind him.

( ps1 )

dead or alive, i unlocked everything in this game 100%, plus i used to set the game to the hardest difficulty setting and beat the game without losing a single match, i have studied every movement the computer throws at me :D

Megaman legend 2, i have unlocked every single thing in this game.

Dewprism, i discovered every hidden area this game had to offer.

spyro 2 ripto's rage, i can beat this game without taking any damage, also i have unlocked all the skill points " used to be like a trophy system in the game "

crash bandicoot 3 warped, collect every gems / relic / watch. i even make evil crash shows at some stages dancing.

dino crisis 2, beats it at the highest difficulty setting with an SSS rank. if you didn't know you can beat the giganotosaurus at the missile silo area without been hit.

( N64 )

banjo kazooie, covered every corner in this game, unfortunately the stop N swop can't be done no matter what.

( ps2 )

dark cloud1, maxed out all the status of the best weapons to their MAX for all the six characters without the use of the broken weapon glitch and beat all the 100 floors of the demon shaft, LOL! i beat this game 28 times in the ps2 life cycle.

pink pong, this game is easy i set it it to hard difficulty and i can beats ever chick in the game with my eyes closed.

megaman anniversary collection, 100% completed, do this and you'll get the first episode of the US animated series as a bonus.

Berserk: millennium falcon hen seima senki no sho, unlocked every item / character model / files etc. also finished it at the highest difficulty setting.

ape escape 3.

( ps3 )

so far is batman arkham city.

hydrophobia prophecy, LOL!! if you goes to this game story mode leaderboard in fact i am still at 1st place worldwide. and no i didn't get in 1st place by hacking.

Uncharted drak's fortune.  

Edited by yellowwindow7

yup. I use Zero often in X4 - X6 even MVC3 before as my main.

Showoff xD

From my point of view, Zero's strong on close combat and close combat is a bit hard mostly when you still don't have abilities yet while you battle against a strong enemy or a boss, His Nova Strike is very limited also. X, has the upper hand since he can blast his way through from afar and can wear of armors mostly the Ultimate Armor. In X5, X has a hard mode by using the Gaea armor since it's slow & has a short-distance shot. It's hard to fight bosses with it. xD especially if you're up against a fast boss.

Most of the stages and music in X4 were really cool. Downloaded those too xD

The only thing which still puzzles me is that why Blizzard Buffalo and Chill Penguin there frozen. I thought they were gone in X and X3?

Some say that when you change him into Black Zero, it gets harder. I'm not sure if it's true. This is from what I heard when you play X5 or X6

You mean that Ostrich boss stage? From what I see, is that there's a hidden time limit and you have to pass each stage without getting damaged. I'm not sure if killing those enemies with the hologram counts though?

I changed him to Black Zero,and I didn't notice anything different.

Yeah,that's the stage I was taking about.

Zero in MvC3 is pretty awesome B)

I'm with nightwing on this one

I've mastered every MMX Title and original MM Titles,in fact I beat almost every Original Megaman Title with just the buster (because I always forget the damn weapon order).

Another game would be Smash Bros Melee,everything unlocked beaten on every difficulty.

500+ hours spent in that game alone

Sonic Adventure back on Dreamcast,Guitar Hero 2,Gunstar Heroes,Gunstar Super Heroes,Guardian Heroes,Kirby 64 (in just one week I 100%d the thing)

Super Mario World,Super Mario Bros 1-3,Golden Sun 1 and 2,damn I spent alot of time gaming back in the day x_____x

Another one is Donkey Kong Country 2 that I can have everything collected in less than 6 hours,Man I miss that save ;___;

Guess since I didn't have that much money to buy a game myself I spent alot of time with each one didn't rest ti'll I had everything possible in the game xD

Edited by Ramonalicious
  • Like 1

Resident Evil 4 - I've finished that game well over 20 times, across 2 systems. I can recite the entire game from memory.

Borderlands - All in all, about 12 playthroughs on PC and PS3 together.

Uncharted: Drake's fortune. Platted 3 times.

It doesn't really count, but Counter-Strike: Source - I used to play competitively, so I remember all the maps like the back of my chang.

Welcome to the darkside...

The three Mass Effect games, without a doubt.:

• Mass Effect - 25 playthroughs
  • Mass Effect 2 - 44 playthroughs
  • Mass Effect 3 - 14 playthrpoughs, with one more about one-third done

I've played them on all three systems with most major plot pathways done at least two or three times. I've definitely memorized the dialogue options at almost all of the major scenes, and I can speedrun each game with any class and difficulty in a respectable time. I've also put about 150 hours into Mass Effect 3's multiplayer :P

I think i kind of mastered Vanquish, Borderlands and Deus Ex Human Revolution.
Vanquish: Because I heard the sound of a Platinum popping up 3 times and about one third of the german trophy guide was made by me.
Borderlands: I have played it a few hundred hours, played through about 20+ times and helped exactly 161 people to get their platinum (yeah I made a list...)and stil love it. ^^
Deus Ex Human Revolution: I know each and every enemy and level and currently I'm the fastest 100% achiever for this game, which I think is pretty good.

There's a few. 

Tony Hawks Underground 2 I could pull off every trick on the list and do some pretty insane combo's I have around 2,000-4,000 hours played on that game.

Fallout 3 done everything sitting at 945 hours play time need buy DLC. 

and there are other's I just can't remember :P