Bloodborne trophy list difficulty rating?

I-UnforglvabIe-I

If you have any prior Souls experience,  Bloodborne has the easiest trophy list of the series. Even if you didn't it only consists of 3 diferents sets of objective : finishing the game, collect everything  (exceptions being runes and gestures) and reach the end of the Chalice dungeons (even though some chalices aren't needed). 

The game is entirely based on your skill level and the DLC follows, basically, the same formula. So, for me Bloodborne would probably be either a 5 or a 6 out of 10 since it's shorther than the other games and gameplay wise while it may be harder to master the game is still "beatable" for an average player if they grind enough or even if they use Co-Op.

• Like 2

It was my first Souls-like game and it does have a bit of a learning curve with almost every boss but there weren't anything that felt completely unfair or anything like that. However if you are really stuck on a boss you can summon other players to help you.

The only other thing that makes the Platinum hard is the Chalice Dungeons. There's one in particular where you have only half health and it makes you fight three bosses that can kill you in a couple hits. The final boss of that dungeon has very wide attacks and fighting it like you normally would is a bit risky. You'll see what I mean when you get there. But otherwise it's not an unbearably difficult game and the Platinum requirement is mainly just fighting bosses and getting all the items which you should be fine with as long as you're using a guide.

• Like 1

6/10 seems about right imo, 7/10 at absolute worst. Somewhat depends on how your build ends up but nothing terribly difficult either way.

Also this seems to be in the wrong subforum, try to avoid that in the future.

Edited by Happy

The game isn't too hard once you've mastered the mechanics. But as a casual, there are lots of frustrating bosses and I'm not sure I could earn this plat without co-op. Thankfully I'm on the last chalice dungeon now, then just need to beat the game. My advice would be play now while the community is still active and you'll have a much easier time.