Xenofeelings trophy

Orphioon

:silver:Xenofeelings

This is a story related trophy that unlocks once you reunited the hermit crab aliens, it turned out that i completed the game without unlocking the trophy and i only unlocked it once i was doing my post game collectable cleanup and approached the things.

Was i glitched out of getting a story related trophy or does it require you to actually approach the aliens before the trophy pops, I'm worried that this will be taken as hacking.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

:silver:Xenofeelings

This is a story related trophy that unlocks once you reunited the hermit crab aliens, it turned out that i completed the game without unlocking the trophy and i only unlocked it once i was doing my post game collectable cleanup and approached the things.

Was i glitched out of getting a story related trophy or does it require you to actually approach the aliens before the trophy pops, I'm worried that this will be taken as hacking.

IIRC you have to approach the aliens to pop the trophy.

10 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

IIRC you have to approach the aliens to pop the trophy.

I think this too, however i looked up online many variations of 'Forma.8 glitched trophies' and 'Xenofeelings glitched' and got no result, everyone is saying you get all these trophies naturally, i hope this is a known thing, i don't have the recording equipment to actually record an alt playthrough that verifies it.

2 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

@Kent10201 and @Fidel played the game recently, so maybe they know more.

A quick check of their profiles showed they unlocked the trophy naturally, as everyone else has seemed too, i checked through a few other profiles in the recent 100% completion and they all unlocked it when they should've too.

2 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Have you been following a guide? I followed this one and had no problems.

It has timestamps as well so you can go to the part that might be glitched and see if this can help you out.

Thanks for that, i didnt follow a guide, but it actually looks worse for me now.. at 1:05:00 he more or less beelines into the hole and still gets the trophy, maybe if you were to perfectly go straight down or dash past some kind of invisible trophy hitbox it wont trigger? i would love to find someone else who has had this issue.