DLC for free

• 3 months later...
On 28/04/2018 at 7:04 PM, chris_stie said:

In the Hongkong PSN store the DLc is for free.

tested on 27.04.2018

Worked on German Version

Worked for me also.

Downloaded/Installed with my HK account, then played on my EU Digital version of the game with no issues. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27-8-2018 at 8:08 AM, Dino_Roar said:

Worked for me also.

Downloaded/Installed with my HK account, then played on my EU Digital version of the game with no issues. 

So how exactly does this work?

1. I make a PSN for the HK region
  2. I add the DLC to the HK account via PS store
  3. I login with my HK account on my PS3
  4. I download the DLC I added to my HK account
  5. I log out of my HK account and login with my regular account and I'm good to go?

Is this correct? I've never made another account for another region.

8 minutes ago, SolveSoul said:

So how exactly does this work?

1. I make a PSN for the HK region
  2. I add the DLC to the HK account via PS store
  3. I login with my HK account on my PS3
  4. I download the DLC I added to my HK account
  5. I log out of my HK account and login with my regular account and I'm good to go?

Is this correct? I've never made another account for another region.

Yeah exactly that way :)  i was surprised that the dlc was even my native language (german) even though i read chinese and english only so maybe your language is included too...

On 05/10/2018 at 11:53 AM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Yeah exactly that way :)  i was surprised that the dlc was even my native language (german) even though i read chinese and english only so maybe your language is included too...

Thanks for the clarification. I've created a HK PSN and was able to add the DLC to my account. If I have access to my PS3 I'll see if I can download and play it (which I assume should be no problem).

EDIT: It seems to work perfectly fine!

Edited by SolveSoul
Update

• 2 months later...

Hi,  (sry for my english)

When i install my digital version of the game, i was surprised to see the Lost Archive & the Ancestors Characters pack already installed in my game^^. Really interesting...

I only miss the maps pack to grind all trophies and i decide to take them free by an HK account, it's work fine untill my PS3 crashed while i install the maps pack on her. I reload the PS3 and ALL the DLC have disappeared xD...... Greed is a bad thing !!

Did u ear that before ? I will try to get all of them by my HK account but i think i must certainly wait for a sale^^

Edited by loncle13
Wow, this post have a real success, thanks ! xD

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 23.2.2020 at 0:27 PM, Wuthg21 said:

For the people who can't get into work, download the dlc in game on your Hong Kong account. This worked for me since I had the disc version

Worked perfectly on my german account and german disk! Thanks! 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2020 at 8:27 AM, Wuthg21 said:

For the people who can't get into work, download the dlc in game on your Hong Kong account. This worked for me since I had the disc version

Worked for me this way. First I tried from the store and it download the NA DLC (could see by the Icon that has a text on the bottom). Then entered in EXTRAS and downloadable content in game and it showed me the correct DLCs

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 28/04/2018 at 4:04 PM, chris_stie said:

In the Hongkong PSN store the DLc is for free.

tested on 27.04.2018

Worked on German Version

Confirmed to work on the UK heritage collection, also works for the Da Vinci disappearance DLC in Brotherhood as that is free as well

Edited by WristyFlame
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

How do you guys download the upgrade for the Trial version, so that it doesn't immediately install on the hongkong account?

I'm trying to get it to pause before it installs on the hong kong account, so i can log into my main account and activate the upgrade pass.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I can’t get the multiplayer DLC to work for the life of me. The Lost Archives worked just fine on the 1st try, but the Maps and the character pack don’t even show up in my game on the Hong Kong account, let alone my regular account. I have the PS3 activated on the HK account and everything, downloaded the dlc from the in game store etc etc. Can’t seem to get it to work.

• 1 month later...

I got the character pack to work on the HK account and then on my main account. However the map pack seems to be an issue. It has downloaded on the HK account but is not available in game for some reason. Any tips or suggestions welcome as it seems odd to not work just like the character pack. 

• 3 months later...

Still working great. I wonder how they did leave something like this go unnoticed.

Spoiler

u8Qd4E4.jpg

l6rs9TQ.jpg

fIdrNyH.jpg

iZAweWk.jpg

The old PlayStation Store is a piece of history. It cannot be closed!

Edited by Razzee-P