Bookworm trophy

Cyvnyde

Hi all

I know this game has only been played by a handful of people and I know the trophy in question has been achieved by a select few but I'm hoping someone will be able to answer my question.

I only need the Mermaidon and Ghost Gem lores left for the Bookworm trophy. I have been grinding for over 10 hours in Librarius rooms just looking for these two pieces of lore but have been unsuccessful. My question is are these two pieces of lore so incredibly rare or is there another way to come across them outside of the Librarius chests? The reason I ask is that I have found every other bit of lore multiple times over. I've even found The Dueling Deaths lore 4 times and from what I've read on the internet, that is one of the rarest lores in the game.

It could be that RNGsus just isn't smiling down on me or that I'm just missing something completely here.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 05/06/2018 at 11:49 PM, Jens said:

Well I'm kinda late to the party I guess, but an answer doesn't hurt right? :P

As far as I remember its really just pure luck. I picked the first ship, looked for the library sign on the selection screen and if it wasn't there I went back and reset it. And because that worked for me and I can't recall doing anything else... I think pure luck is the answer. But I had to dig through a lot of duplicates as well.

Thanks for your response. I've only just seen this.

After about 20 hours of farming and being unsuccessful, I decided to delete my save file, uninstall the game and then reinstall. A while after I posted this, I realised that I actually hadn't had a drop from the first 6 or 7 lore in the list (from the menu screen). After I started again after reinstalling, I got all of the lore within about 2 hours. Was a strange one. I literally farmed for at least 20 hours and nothing. Then after starting again, they all came pretty quickly.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 16.11.2021 at 7:33 PM, Shiggidy_DoZa said:

Was this a hard platinum? It seems like it's similar to Cryptark and just has a low percent because people are worried it will be too hard.

I started this yesterday, i figure it's gonna take me a solid 5 days? 

The game mechanics takes around 10 - 30 Levels (Ships) Before you get it down.

It only has 2 Collectible Throphies but they are very straight forward, and mostly luck dependent.

The hardest about this game for me is gonna be killing all the bosses in the shortest time for those 5 silver thophies...

The rest is just grinding really, this game is all about the grind.

Update! Flinthook is REALLY grindy and is gonna take me personally 2 - 3 weeks aha.. getting all the non collectible trophies a was absolutely a mentally draining process! Repeatedly dying at the end ships and bosses having to start your run over earning fuck all from the run you spent a good 40 minutes on.

I finished getting all the non collectible trophies in a week, however I was playing 5+ hours a day during that time witch mentally severed me, and I have to spend a good extra 30 - 50 hours getting the last  and only three collectible trophies. So I have put this game on hold for just now as I am burnt, I do not recommend this game after all… For most people, it’s really mentally challenging to be quite honest! If you decide to go for it then good luck! I have faith;)

Edited by Arzoden
Update on game clear time
  • Like 1