No Trophy Screen, no Platinum?

KenjiCBZ

I have a problem.
Using the debug mode, it is possible to earn the Platinum Trophy of Jak II and Jak 3 in few minutes: I decided not to, because I like the games, and I legitimately plat Jak 2. But, there's a problem with Jak 3.
I decided to use the debug mode before starting the game, but not to earn the Plat, but only to have fun by doing the things the mode allows you to do, such as flying everywhere you want (Including places not loaded by the game). The problem is that doing so I watched a sequence that was supposed to be unlocked later in the game, and this unlocked most of the trophies of the game. Fuck off. I tried to solve this by turning off my Ps4, but maybe things are even worse now, because when I turned it on again, I saw that a trophy did not have the Screen. In particular, the trophy is The Beast Beater.
I've not "legitimately earned" this Trophy yet, but my fear is that may compromise the Platinum Trophy. As you can see on my profile, said Trophy is listed as earned, but since there is no footage of it being earned, I'm afraid this will prevent me from getting the Platinum Trophy.

You earned the trophy, the system doesn't care how. It only looks to see if all the trophies are unlocked and then unlocks the platinum. You don't need to see it pop, which I assume is what you are referring to as the 'trophy screen'.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KenjiCBZ said:
I have a problem.
Using the debug mode, it is possible to earn the Platinum Trophy of Jak II and Jak 3 in few minutes: I decided not to, because I like the games, and I legitimately plat Jak 2. But, there's a problem with Jak 3.
I decided to use the debug mode before starting the game, but not to earn the Plat, but only to have fun by doing the things the mode allows you to do, such as flying everywhere you want (Including places not loaded by the game). The problem is that doing so I watched a sequence that was supposed to be unlocked later in the game, and this unlocked most of the trophies of the game. Fuck off. I tried to solve this by turning off my Ps4, but maybe things are even worse now, because when I turned it on again, I saw that a trophy did not have the Screen. In particular, the trophy is The Beast Beater.
I've not "legitimately earned" this Trophy yet, but my fear is that may compromise the Platinum Trophy. As you can see on my profile, said Trophy is listed as earned, but since there is no footage of it being earned, I'm afraid this will prevent me from getting the Platinum Trophy.

You will not have a problem earning the Platinum because of what you just described. Just do all the rest of the trophies normally or with the debug and post back here again after you earn the Plat. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...