Q*Bert-o-rama trophy possibly glitched (last patch)

VirtualNight

I've bought all 8 skins, but no trophy with the last patch.

What i did was to delete the game without delete the save, and re-install it then play it without the patch. I selected all the skins, then i chose the standard one, i began level 1, a sign in request appeared which i refused and i got the trophy.

Hope this helps. I stayed up for so late to resolve the issue, but is my duty as God of bugged trophies in the end. Do not think to play without the patch without getting the 5,000 gems trophy first.

Edited by VirtualNight
  • Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Ok so this happened to me today.  I saved up 5000 gems went and bought the 8 costumes and it only took 1400 gems and not the 2400 it was supposed to.  So the solution is to Uninstall the game and then reinstall without any updates?

Then do I log into my PSN account or stay logged out and load and play game , buy the costumes, and the trophy will pop?

On 7/23/2020 at 0:20 PM, The-Smiths-85 said:

Some players on playstation trophies have stated that it has been fixed with a patch. Does the PS4 version work fine? I think I'm gonna buy the characters/costumes AFTER getting 5k gems, just to be sure :/

This is exactly what I did, I waited until I had 5 K to go buy them, I'm wondering if I should have bought them all prior to beating the game.  Wondering if the game gifts you the Chrome Q*bert for beating it or something, which would explain why it didn't cost me 2400 gems, and instead only 1400.

EDIT: worked on my 1st try.  

1. Delete Game

2. Redownload Game

3. Exit PS store

4. Logout PSN

5. Disable Network in Network Settings

7. Install Game

8. Open Game

9. Game will say "you are not online, go to Network Settings to fix this" - ignore this and start Q*bert Rebooted

10. It will have your gem scores and save file as it did before, hit Start to go to characters and choose any Q*bert *trophy should pop* I chose the unicorn one

__ can someone merge these posts please? ___

Edited by LegendExeter