Eurovision Song Contest Giveaway (PSN Codes)

eigen-space

I like eurovision but I always try to avoid seeing the entries beforehand if possible, I like going in it blind.

So if possible I'd like to enter with Option A without listing a favorite. If I have to list one then I guess I'll pick my country's song (Greece) since it's the only one I saw a bit of. Though usually Greece's entries aren't my favorite :P 

Awesome giveaway and very generous of you! Particularly like the extra effort you put into linking all the entries.

I'd like to go for Option A with the charity donation option. There's quite a few good ones this year but my favourite entry is probably Bulgaria's. Great song, and they've never won the contest before (came runner-up once I think) so it would be nice to see Eurovision hosted there next year. Also the title of their song is the name of my most played MMO character of all time (5000+ hours) xD

Awesome giveaway @eigen-space, I love Eurovision. Thanks so much for listing all the entries too. About halfway through listening to them all and while I like a lot of them still looking for that Eurovision out there moment. I am sure it is in there somewhere. I will confirm my pick in a few days but will go with charity option too. Thanks again for running this, so good to see more of this on here. ?

• Like 1

@TrunksUSSJ, I definitely understand!  I personally listen to everything the moment it comes out, but it would be kind of fun to go into it blind like you do. Greece's song this year definitely has a cultural feel to it like they normally do, but it's much different than what they've sent the last couple years. It's a good choice ;-)

@SavageGarden2015, you've been added! Interesting choice with Russia for the win!

@Zolkovo, thanks! Just following in your footsteps :P Bulgaria's entry this year is awesome. They've really stepped up their game for the past couple years.

@cjshaitan, there's a lot of really good songs this year. Have fun listening to them all and let me know what you decide :) 

• Like 2

It seems that Zolkovo's giveaway ideas are spreading, not that I'm complaining.

Not much of a music guy and can't really bother to listen to all the songs. I'll leave that for when it shows on TV since I'll be watching with the family like the previous years. From the few ones I already saw Bulgaria is my favourite.

So my vote is to Bulgaria with Option A for a PSN Card (€).

Great idea, thanks! 

Can I please pick "Option C - Choose who is going to get 0 points" and vote for Germany? :P 

On a more serious note, I'm going to take Option A. I'm in love with Norway's song. Alexander Rybak was my favorite winner and I really hope he is going to win again this year. 

Edited by Izul
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Cisele80 said:

how are israel and australia in eurovision? don't they lack a certain euro-ness?

...saying that i'll take belgium for option b since i used to live there (even though i share the same amount of euro-ness as australia probably does)

Eurovision is organized by the EBU (European Broadcasting Union) and they decide the participants (from my knowledge). The participation is limited to countries that have organizations that are either members (Almost all of the current participants) or associates (Australia is the only associate of the EBU that's participating in this years Eurovision).

• Like 1

As a British person, I don't tend to watch it until the final, since we get automatic entry, (no idea how we were able to swing that deal.) so having listened to a bunch of the songs, I'd say that my favourite was San Marino's Who We Are. 

Too many of them were Ed Sheeran-esqe for my tastes, so I guess it was one of the ones I liked, that actually sounded different.

Option A, BTW

Edited by breakingthegreen
To say option A