Eurovision Song Contest Giveaway (PSN Codes)

eigen-space

Very generous of you. I'll go option A. I'll occasionally watch Eurovision with the mrs for a laugh. I loved it when lordi won. Im not subjecting myself to listening to all those songs so I just googled any rock acts in Eurovision and listened to them. My favourite of the 5 I found was The Netherlands because it reminded me of The Cadillac Three 

Thanks for doing this. A folk music enthusiast here.

Well, not the best place but always looking for some folk music in Eurovision.

My top ten with no particular order:

Lithuania, Estonia, Moldova,  Montenegro, Serbia, Netherlands, Norway, France, Greece and Belgium.

I'll go option A with Serbia.

Meanwhile I'll continue enjoying this. ?

Edited by GoldenShaka

@ee28max, you've been entered! I think SuRie is rather underrated... but that's usually how it is with the UK :(

@Izul , @Mesopithecus, I think Norway will do well because of Alexander's personality and popularity. You both are entered! And, Izul, you're funny :P I don't think there's going to be a country in the finals this year who gets zero points. All the auto qualifiers are really good, and I don't think anything that gets through the semis this year is going to get zero points in the final. In the semi-finals, however.... definitely see maybe 2-3 countries that could get 0s.

@Jaina_Yossy, @Malik, I have a feeling that Netta is going to be this year's Francesco Gabbani ? But maybe the hype will remain! You've been entered

@Cisele80, Belgium definitely has a chance to be a dark horse this year. I think the juries are going to love it. And @TugaSonic has it correct-- you don't need to be "European" to be in Eurovision... it's EBU related. You've been entered

@Kyl542, Malta! Her music video is crazy ? I didn't realize it was a song about mental health. There's several of those this year... Romania and Finland's entries are also on that topic. You've been entered.

@breakingthegreen, interesting! I haven't heard of San Marino being many people's favorite this year. I think the reason why UK gets automatic qualifying is because they contribute a lot more financially than other countries and have one of the largest sets of viewers, similar to the other auto qualifiers. You've been entered.

@wolverine123, Waylon represented Netherlands in 2012 as well singing a duet. They came in 2nd place. I wonder if his success back then is a predictor for success this year. You've been entered.

@GoldenShaka, good choice! That's a really pretty song. It kind of reminds me of Macedonia's entry in 2013, but better. You've been entered.

@TurtlePM, I love Portugal's entry! Her voice is so ethereal. You've been entered.

@Koromaru, Hungary!!!!! They're one of my top 5 :D You've been entered.

--------

Everyone who has posted up to this point has been entered. Please let me know if I missed someone!

Edited by eigen-space

On 4/29/2018 at 9:56 AM, TrunksUSSJ said:

I like eurovision but I always try to avoid seeing the entries beforehand if possible, I like going in it blind.

So if possible I'd like to enter with Option A without listing a favorite. If I have to list one then I guess I'll pick my country's song (Greece) since it's the only one I saw a bit of. Though usually Greece's entries aren't my favorite :P 

I'd like to do this exact option as well but i'll pick the UK entry for my favourite please.

Option A

SuRie - Storm

£10 PSN Card