• Himedere/Oujidere
    • Undere
    • Genki
    • Sadodere
    • Kamidere

I got Yandere on my first run... :jaymon:

(Shundere is also tied)

Spoiler

You are rather numb emotional wise. This could be due to in general disinterest in life, being hurt too many times to the point of growing cold, both, or something else that's caused it. You have and overall disinterest to others around you, but you manage to pretend your way through life so others wouldn't worry about you. You're actually known by others to be sensitive, but also chill, friendly, and reliable. You don't like the idea of people knowing the real you in fear that you will lose many people in your life. You deem the real you as too scary or controversial.

However, You have this one thing in your life that never fails to bring you out of your funk. Whether it be a significant other, or hobby, it gives you a sense of euphoria that feels rather foreign due to how long you often go without happiness. Since there's little things that excites you in life, you tend to get overly attached and obsessive over the things that you do enjoy, causing you to isolate yourself for these obsessions. When you do feel these things, they are very intense. If someone insults the thing(s) you love, you often take it as a personal offense. It's likely the only thing that gets under your skin next to your invasive thoughts. These may consist of murder, revenge, or rewriting an embarrassing moment in history. Sometimes you may enjoy these thoughts as well.

I dunno how to feel about this. 

Edited by SonicMTD

• 2 weeks later...

Kuudere apparently though it tied with Dorodere.

Spoiler

You have outer emotional control down to a T. People may view you as cynical and cold due to how well you control your inner thoughts. People also view you as responsible because of it. Your intentions are often never to harm others, and you are rather introverted. You're not invested in drama, and you love alone time. When you do express your emotions, they may come off as watered down. Your smile isn't super strong on the surface, and you're also not balling your eyes out when upset. Your positive and negative reactions may blend with one another (ex: mad and sad may look the same. Same with content and exitement). 

Only people close to you will see the softer nature that's inside, while untrusted strangers will see the colder expressions. You're one of those people who look mean from afar, but once you get to know them, they're quite fun to be around.

Mostly accurate. I only care for alone time when the alternative is being with people i dont care for. Outside of that and basic privacy id rather never be alone again. Dorodere has been posted already and bar the first line it is accurate as well. Ill do my best to be polite but if i dont care about you i wont pretend otherwise.

• 4 years later...