Fate unlocked - Breaking the curse

LuciaRosethorn

I just want to explain to people how to get this trophy since I have quite a few people who have messaged me asking me how to get it. This is a spoiler in the game I suppose so don't read if you would rather find out yourself obviously. 

After killing Mormo you get an item called an Idol. Once you have control of your new character then head to the stone pillars at night to sacrifice this item, one blue light will light up.This mean you now have to kill Mormo over and over again to light up all lights, in total you have to kill her five times then one final time. That's pretty much it, it's not that complicated but does take some effot to do.

Hopefully this will help those who are confused or stuck on how to get it. =)

6 minutes ago, RockmanBN said:

Any idea on Toy Master? I know you get some toys from shop, two from dugeons, and two from caves with lightning sign over it. Where else might there be toys?

Also how you break pink gems over a door?

This is a thread for a certain trophy, not a helpline. If you want to ask me questions then send me a message but keep the replies to the topic but I'll answer the questions you've asked. 

You get toys from the shop and chests which are random, I don't know what triggered the trophy. You don't get them from particular areas since the game is randomly generated.

You break the pink gems or crystals by finding the root and destroying it in a random dungeon, the same is done with any other kind of blocked dungeons or areas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 29. 4. 2018 at 5:58 AM, LuciaRosethorn said:

I just want to explain to people how to get this trophy since I have quite a few people who have messaged me asking me how to get it. This is a spoiler in the game I suppose so don't read if you would rather find out yourself obviously. 

After killing Mormo you get an item called an Idol. Once you have control of your new character then head to the stone pillars at night to sacrifice this item, one blue light will light up.This mean you now have to kill Mormo over and over again to light up all lights, in total you have to kill her five times then one final time. That's pretty much it, it's not that complicated but does take some effot to do.

Hopefully this will help those who are confused or stuck on how to get it. =)

Hello, could you be more specific about the stone pillars. Do you mean the area with the fountain and  the seal creature in it? Thanks!

33 minutes ago, BERECASH said:

Hello, could you be more specific about the stone pillars. Do you mean the area with the fountain and  the seal creature in it? Thanks!

The area that you make an offering at night time. It kind of looks like stone henge