Glitched and seemingly impossible trophies

kiskiboy97

I’ve played the snot out of this game for several days straight and it seems three trophies are either bugged or nearly impossible.

First, the trophies for 50,000 and 500,000 points are almost certainly glitched. I can only assume they mean cumulative points and not individual round points, which would be impossible with the time constraint. I currently sit atop the in-game leaderboard with around 11,000 points for a single round and somewhere near 800,000 cumulative. So it’s either an unobtainable goal if it’s in a round or glitched if it’s cumulative.

I am not sure the 125MPH exit velocity is achievable. I have reached, of course, 124.9 exactly once, and that was in my first hour or so playing the game in Nationals Park. According to the stat page I’ve gotten over 124 in each of the three ballparks but I rarely top 120 and the average is probably somewhere in the 110-115 range over the nearly 800 homers I have hit trying to get that trophy and grinding toward the 100 targets trophy.  This trophy should have been to top 120, especially considering the MLB record for exit velocity is 119.4 by Aaron Judge according to a Google search. I just don’t know how to generate that much “bat speed” with the move controller. I doubt Gary Sheffield, who had legendary bat speed back in his prime, could do it in real life or in the game.

in short, I am 100% sure two trophies are glitched and one is practically unobtainable, especially since exit velocity seems somewhat arbitrary in the game. I have hit absolute lasers that register around 100 and long, arcing hangers that reach 118+. The game is overpriced, limited, and frustrating for trophy enthusiasts, but I have had a blast playing it. I’m done for now though until the trophies are patched and hopefully the standard for the exit velocity trophy is made slightly more realistic. 

• Like 1

Hi guys I reached out to the devs and this is what I was told. It sounds like these will be fixed.

The 50k overall points and the 500k overall points will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Stats are saved, trophies aren't triggered, so the handful of players that reached those marks will have them pop up when they play. The 125mph trophy is also not working right now after an adjustment we made to the swing mechanics during FQA, so max velocity is a shade below 125. It will be addressed in the patch as well.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, Mercenary09 said:

Hi guys I reached out to the devs and this is what I was told. It sounds like these will be fixed.

The 50k overall points and the 500k overall points will be fixed in the upcoming patch. Stats are saved, trophies aren't triggered, so the handful of players that reached those marks will have them pop up when they play. The 125mph trophy is also not working right now after an adjustment we made to the swing mechanics during FQA, so max velocity is a shade below 125. It will be addressed in the patch as well.

Thank you so much for this info I couldn't figure out how to contact the developers but thank god you did!

• 2 weeks later...

The patch is out and I have the plat. The two score trophies popped as I started a round. I had to “earn” the 125MPH exit velocity but I popped it in my first round. Every homer was 120-plus and I topped out at 126.9 without even trying. ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kiskiboy97 said:

The patch is out and I have the plat. The two score trophies popped as I started a round. I had to “earn” the 125MPH exit velocity but I popped it in my first round. Every homer was 120-plus and I topped out at 126.9 without even trying. 1f601.png

Congrats. Glad that the patch came out and fixed these.

I don't know if I am doing something wrong but I can't seem to consistently get anything going. What is the proper way to "hit"? My first ever swing I hit the damn thing 854 ft and recently hit one over 600 ft. I can't seem to get more than 1 or 2 HR per round. Any help is appreciate please!

Edited by Conrad20
  • Like 1

I found it easier as someone who normally bats right handed to set up as a left hander, hold the move controller in my right hand, extend my arm out, and just flick my wrist. I hit a homer almost every time, and it seems even easier post patch. As for the targets, I always just tried to pull the ball down the right field line and hope to hit either the 2x in the corner or the 3x in right-center. Try not to swing with much elevation and don't try and actually hit the ball, just focus on timing and angle (a relatively flat trajectory). You'll make contact almost every time no matter what. I can't tell you how many balls I hit that seemed to just miss the target, sailing over by like a millimeter. It's definitely a very frustrating trophy, but persistence is the only other tip I can give. 

Edited by kiskiboy97

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

This game is easy, but tedious and I'm passing because it isn't as fun as I thought. Hitting 100 bonus targets will take ages as you'll think your ball is on track to go through one, only to find out it isn't. 

Difficulty 6/10 as bonus targets are finicky. Pass on this game

Edited by MikeCheck--

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I did this trophy set x2 recently & the NA version on the current patch is entirely functional with no trophy issues including those glitched ones mentioned above. The multiplayer trophy is just one game you can do against a bot as well.

The EU version however, is on the previous patch & those two trophies for home run distance are still bugged. I had to downgrade to 1.00 to get those to pop & it definitely takes more effort to get home runs in general unpatched. I had read one of the many patches reset stats so I started a fresh save on the current EU patch after getting the glitched trophies on 1.00. Thanks to this I managed to pop 4 of the 25 home runs in one stadium trophy a bit before the 100 home runs overall & while it's easily explainable it looks horrible. Finally, one of the 'features' of the current EU patch is that it won't even start the game unless you're a certain distance away from the camera. The whole thing was a shit-show from start to finish. 

Given how little interest there appears to be in the EU version I've got to wonder if they're ever going to add that multiplayer patch with the trophy fixes. It's been quite a while since the NA version received it. I can't blame them tbh but it's a bit lame to have one version that runs perfectly & another that's quite broken. 

• Like 1

On 31/03/2023 at 2:35 AM, Drag-On-Detritus said:

I did this trophy set x2 recently & the NA version on the current patch is entirely functional with no trophy issues including those glitched ones mentioned above. The multiplayer trophy is just one game you can do against a bot as well.

The EU version however, is on the previous patch & those two trophies for home run distance are still bugged. I had to downgrade to 1.00 to get those to pop & it definitely takes more effort to get home runs in general unpatched. I had read one of the many patches reset stats so I started a fresh save on the current EU patch after getting the glitched trophies on 1.00. Thanks to this I managed to pop 4 of the 25 home runs in one stadium trophy a bit before the 100 home runs overall & while it's easily explainable it looks horrible. Finally, one of the 'features' of the current EU patch is that it won't even start the game unless you're a certain distance away from the camera. The whole thing was a shit-show from start to finish. 

Given how little interest there appears to be in the EU version I've got to wonder if they're ever going to add that multiplayer patch with the trophy fixes. It's been quite a while since the NA version received it. I can't blame them tbh but it's a bit lame to have one version that runs perfectly & another that's quite broken. 

Which trophies are broken in the EU version?