Stacking versions?

Chilary

How the hell does this game work according to stacking versions?
I did 100% in EU version and downloaded US one. It loaded my base from EU version (local save game?) and a Badge of Honor trophy popped right away as I am still in alliance from EU version.
No other trophies popped though.. Is it suppose to work like that or is it some kind of error?
I am level 25 for example and no trophy for that in US version for now. Strange..
Anybody else tried to play 2 versions?

After first won attack Top Brass and Climbing the Ranks popped. So.. it is stacking in some crazy way. Only the trophy order would be so fcked up.. :/

Edited by Chilary

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/1/2022 at 4:47 PM, KOREAakaJDCR said:

does the wall and alliance trophy not stack ?

Nope, only thing that stacks is level 25 trophy and ranking up 3 units

The most difficult part about stacking all versions is winning 10 matches in a row once you get up in the high levels since everyone’s bases are so good, getting an epic card pack, you get one at level 18, 26 and I’m not sure if you get anymore, and having enough munitions to upgrade a wall to level 7 three times. I’m working on the EU stack and not sure if it’s even feasible to stack all 3 with the gold shop closed

• 2 months later...
On 01/11/2022 at 5:27 PM, GoldenCrecscent said:

Can someone say me why the EU and NA version works fine but the Asian one has a KeyLock?

edit Changing settings helped but I can’t find any player in sgs

Coming in late on this, but the key lock on the icon happens sometimes when PSN is trying to confirm you own the license still for a particular game. Usually starting the game with the account you purchased/downloaded on originally then switching back fixed things. (You also must remember to keep the PS4 you download the game onto from your alt account set to primary in order so you other accounts can use it.)

As for the other part make sure your not using a heavy firewall on your router/modem or that the connection is Nat Type 3 when connecting. Both of these can heavily impact connections to games with sometimes even blocking them assuming that it's a form of breach or intrusion. (This can happen especially to games with anti-cheat software built-in.)

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone looking to stack all three 100% lists: do not delay; you need to begin ASAP. Alliance trophies are time-sensitive, particularly "Badge of Honour" (be in an alliance that gets a badge after the event).

Unless there's a workaround I've missed, this trophy can only pop once per Alliance season, the first time you log in after the season ends and you get the results popup.

Here's the problem: Alliance seasons last one week, with two weeks of downtime in between each. The next one starts in one week, so as of right now there are only three seasons remaining: 7-14 February, 28 Feb - 7 Mar, and 21-28 March. After that, the next would have been 11-18 April, but the servers are closing on 14 April so even if they do start an event there's no hope of getting "Badge of Honour" from it.

To get all three lists to 100% you absolutely must start no later than the Alliance event next week. You're also limited on # of alliance battles per day, so I would advise leveling as much as you can beforehand and participating from the first day for the best shot at 300 points.

Don't wait around.

Edited by PolyhistOrion
Removed mistaken "Team Player" info
  • Like 1

You can score 300 points on one stack, pop the trophy and quit and start another 300 points on another stack for a total of 600 points to unlock it on a single season. If you are good enough/have enough resources you can probably do the same thing on the last stack for a total of 900 points in a single season. 

Edited by U_mad_bro7778
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, U_mad_bro7778 said:

You can score 300 points on one stack, pop the trophy and quit and start another 300 points on another stack for a total of 600 points to unlock it on a single season. If you are good enough/have enough resources you can probably do the same thing on the last stack for a total of 900 points in a single season. 

Thanks for the clarification. I've removed the mistaken "Team Player" section of my post.

We're still approaching the final three chances for the three Badge of Honour stacks, so the deadline stands.

One point I need to stress to players who are just starting: be SUPER careful which stack you're using to log in after your second and third season. You'll only get one chance. If, for example, you already have the NA "Badge of Honour" but log into the NA servers by mistake, the season results popup will appear and you'll permanently squander your only shot at stacking the trophy.

• 1 month later...
On 31.1.2023 at 10:55 AM, PolyhistOrion said:

Thanks for the clarification. I've removed the mistaken "Team Player" section of my post.

We're still approaching the final three chances for the three Badge of Honour stacks, so the deadline stands.

One point I need to stress to players who are just starting: be SUPER careful which stack you're using to log in after your second and third season. You'll only get one chance. If, for example, you already have the NA "Badge of Honour" but log into the NA servers by mistake, the season results popup will appear and you'll permanently squander your only shot at stacking the trophy.

1 shot 1 opportunity