Megadimension Neptunia VIIR - VR Events with English Dub [SPOILERS]

Here are all VR Events of Neptune, Adult Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert with the official English dub. Just stumbled across these videos and thought some people might be interested. Credit goes to the Youtube user Jb Sprinkles.

Neptune

Spoiler

Adult Neptune

Spoiler

Noire

Spoiler

Blanc

Spoiler

Vert

Spoiler

Edited by Snow_Miku_2012
  • Like 2

On 30/04/2018 at 8:31 AM, Satoshi Ookami said:

I can't not be something I am :awesome: 

And when it comes to dub, I must be :awesome: 

This thread was specifically for dub game footage and includes dub in the title, so you coming in to shit for being dub is you being a weeb

19 hours ago, chellesan said:

hes right, weebs dont like dubs, so can you please post the real japanese voices to

If you want to hear Japanese voices, then look here: https://www.youtube.com/user/AliasV3/playlists

There are several playlists with the english subbed VR events from the Japanese version. Actual footage of the VR Events from the localized version with Japanese voice-overs doesn't seem to exist yet. At least I couldn't find anything.

On 4/29/2018 at 0:48 PM, Muur1993 said:

Aw, Noire still has the new voice actress? it still doesn't fit at all. 

Considering once Vert changed, that was the nail in the coffin for Tara Platt, I'm guessing Noire is also done.. There would have to be a massive boycott or fan outrage for them to care, I think. But I doubt either of those things will happen. I wasn't even aware she was replaced, as I'm not up-to-date with the series. But yeah, at least Vert sounded similar and wasn't a huge adjustment. This one is going to be really hard to get used to. ?

On 4/29/2018 at 7:00 AM, Snow_Miku_2012 said:

Here are all VR Events of Neptune, Adult Neptune, Noire, Blanc and Vert with the official English dub. Just stumbled across these videos and thought some people might be interested. Credit goes to the Youtube user Jb Sprinkles.

Noire

Reveal hidden contents

Looks like Noire's New VA actually improved a bit, she matches more the tone of Noire rather than Vert but she still sounds rather dull and emotionless compare with Noire's Old VA, like if she is just reading the script while recording.