Seasoned gamer beomes trophy hunter intro

ninjagirl657

Thank you for the welcome guys/girls. My mix of games, is mostly due to my tastes, as I do like to play a lot of different genres, and I did grow up playing on the different franchises. I mostly do rpgs, fighting, but i also like to have a nice mix. I'm quite proud of my plats, so its nice to hear other trophy hunters appreciate them as well.

I would of done digimon, TOB, sonic forces and accel world vs sao quicker, but brought a switch with Zelda and ended up playing normal and master mode simultaneously. Only went back to the ps4 last month or so, just to clear a few games of my ps4, i'm hoping to reach 10 by the end of the year, then I can move on to play batman and dmc.

Hello ninjagirl657. Welcome to the site. We hope you enjoy your time around here.

Concerning what you said about the boosting sessions, it depends on the game and how the other players may want to communicate with you. I personally don't have a mic either so I use texting via PS Messages or Discord to talk with everyone else. Haven't had any problem so far as most people use these methods as well.

I saw you have a good mix of games on your profile. What are your thoughts on Tales of Zestiria? I'll be getting a PS3 copy of the game soon alongside a couple of other games. Looking forward to have a good time with it since I'm quite a fan of the series.

Hello and welcome!

As it happens I only introduced myself a few days ago myself, and I did it for the same reasons it seems. This site is really helpful hunting trophies or simply tracking your progress. As for your history of gaming, my my, it seems we have a few things in common, feel free to check my intro just below yours. ;)

I too can relate to your online experience, for me I like to really sink into the world and don't like when people deliberately pull me out of it so I focused on singleplayer games again but multiplayer can still be a nice experience when you do it with the right people. And who knows maybe you find them here, and you might even use a mic at some point. :)

Anyway welcome to this wonderful place and enjoy your time here however long it may be!

Honor_hand - Sounds like the message through ps4 will be ok with me, while I got a microphone, it just freaks me out to much to use it. If I didn't have social anxiety I would be talking non stop on the mic, As for tales of Zestria, depends on what you mean, as a game or to platinum. So I will answer both, I have been a fan of the series since the snes, the last time I played a tales game was sympthia. I found TOZ a very good game to play, the storyline was interesting and a great setup for Tales of bersia, recommend to get next, as its a prequel of zestria and you will love the camos of jude/milla in TOB.

I did find it a bit easy, compared to other tales games I played, but I really enjoyed it, especially when I did my 2nd playthrough as I forgot to play hard mode on a couple of the bosses and I had to get the chaos trophy. I racked up a good 140+ hours on the game.The mechanics is different, where you use normin to add skills to your weapons, upgrade them through the shops, the level up of lord of lands to 20 is a big grind, but if you do deadly encounters all the time to level up and got the DLC you will breeze through the game, expect for the dieticians nightmare trophy which was a pain. Defiantly worth getting as a tales fan, the trophy hunt is actually fun to do and rewarding, especially getting the bested the worst on hard mode.

Durndal - I Just read your intro, always nice to meet a fellow 80s kid. Still miss the old days of playing on a floppy disc, but didn't like seeing the batman and the joker the same colour, thank god for the 8 bit. Sometimes I don't mind playing multiplayer if its with the right people, but it's those group of gamers that mess about, that just annoys me. I'm the same with liking to sink into another world, but hate it when your playing multiplayer and the other players are trying to ruin your experience. I know for a fact I will find the right players here, it's nice to be a part of a community with pure & pro gamers. I will be here for a very long time, as I will be eventually getting a ps3 to play previous titiles I missed and I got pleanty of ps4 games to get and enjoy.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ninjagirl657 said:

Durndal - I Just read your intro, always nice to meet a fellow 80s kid. Still miss the old days of playing on a floppy disc, but didn't like seeing the batman and the joker the same colour, thank god for the 8 bit. Sometimes I don't mind playing multiplayer if its with the right people, but it's those group of gamers that mess about, that just annoys me. I'm the same with liking to sink into another world, but hate it when your playing multiplayer and the other players are trying to ruin your experience. I know for a fact I will find the right players here, it's nice to be a part of a community with pure & pro gamers. I will be here for a very long time, as I will be eventually getting a ps3 to play previous titiles I missed and I got pleanty of ps4 games to get and enjoy.

Wow, talking about commitment ;) But I agree those good old times back in the 80s, pure bliss well sometimes. I actually a bit proud to have been around back then, it now feels like I have witnessed the birth of something really incredible.

As for multiplayer, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes it can be pure fun but sadly it can be really bad. Maybe we can do a MP session together if we both have the right game for it.

• Like 1

Just now, ninjagirl657 said:

Honor_hand - Sounds like the message through ps4 will be ok with me, while I got a microphone, it just freaks me out to much to use it. If I didn't have social anxiety I would be talking non stop on the mic, As for tales of Zestria, depends on what you mean, as a game or to platinum. So I will answer both, I have been a fan of the series since the snes, the last time I played a tales game was sympthia. I found TOZ a very good game to play, the storyline was interesting and a great setup for Tales of bersia, recommend to get next, as its a prequel of zestria and you will love the camos of jude/milla in TOB.

I did find it a bit easy, compared to other tales games I played, but I really enjoyed it, especially when I did my 2nd playthrough as I forgot to play hard mode on a couple of the bosses and I had to get the chaos trophy. I racked up a good 140+ hours on the game.The mechanics is different, where you use normin to add skills to your weapons, upgrade them through the shops, the level up of lord of lands to 20 is a big grind, but if you do deadly encounters all the time to level up and got the DLC you will breeze through the game, expect for the dieticians nightmare trophy which was a pain. Defiantly worth getting as a tales fan, the trophy hunt is actually fun to do and rewarding, especially getting the bested the worst on hard mode.

Thanks for sharing.

I can't wait for the game to arrive. Will be doing Symphonia first, then the sequel Dawn of the New World, then finishing Graces f and then Zestiria hopefully in that order. I have still pending to acquire Xillia 2 so not sure of when I will be doing that one. Berseria will have to wait until I get a PS4.

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 1