Not on YouTube - on Twitch.

nerbygames

I have a Twitch now

Long story short - it came down to the last straw with YouTube and it wasn't supporting growth for a month, so I compared it to Twitch and Twitch seems to be doing better, so I just switched over to Twitch. I'm done with rattling my head over YouTube and I've tried enough things, even looking at other videos there on in Creator Studio on how to build a channel and I didn't think I was doing anything wrong, which I mostly wasn't, expect live-streaming. But here's the thing - about that - either the console or the internet here isn't reliable for live-streaming, so that is probably not going to happen for a while - but I do Premiere on Twitch.

I'm not going to say I'm the most consistent uploader - but I'm setting out a schedule and Events there when I Premiere or Vodcast something.

I don't consider myself the best at a long shot, but I try and make my videos entertaining and/or funny as possible. There might be videos that stand above the other - but I spend a lot of time editing and viewing my videos and my mentality is - if it's too boring to be watched over and over again - I'm not uploading it - I think I'm quite picky about it.

I record three games a week, so expect 1-2 videos a week based on my pickiness, very rarely three.

Once I am done and think the video is done I'll Premiere it on 2 pm E.S.T. (as of now) on a day, or you can just catch up on Sunday 2 p.m. E.S.T. If you can't understand timezones, don't worry, I have a widget on my channel page that keeps track of my next Premieres or Vodcasts.

Feedback is appreciated, not required, though - I think I am doing well.

I hope you enjoy my sort of content.

Edited by squirrelmaize
adding words