JaneAusten69

How are you liking the game?

12 posts in this topic

I haven't been able to put more than a couple hours into it so far, but I'm really liking this game.  Brings me back to playing my first game ever; The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  Enemies/dungeons seem cool and varied, and I'm liking the weapons/stickers.

How's everyone else liking their experience?

I’ve played it for a bit on release night and love it a lot! After I platinum God of War, I’m gonna dive into this one. Can’t wait! 😀

Since my favorite Zelda game was Minish Cap, this was pretty good.

Definitely recommended for everyone who liked these Zelda games. 

Edited by Rhevarr

13 minutes ago, Such-A-Goonie said:

I’ve played it for a bit on release night and love it a lot! After I platinum God of War, I’m gonna dive into this one. Can’t wait! 1f600.png

Nice.  I got this instead of GOW, but plan on playing that next.  Just decided to go for the cheaper one first, haha.

12 minutes ago, Rhevarr said:

Since my favorite Zelda game was Minish Cap, this was pretty good.

Definitely recommended for everyone who liked these Zelda games. 

Yeah, definitely has great Zelda 2D feel.

Congrats on the plat by the way!

I loved every second of it, I can't remember the last time I got addicted to a game. I'm also enjoying helping people and the guide should be done now so I just need to get it check. =)

I loved this game when I started up, but it quickly began to feel repetitive.  Then when I quit the game, the next time I came back I had lost all my gold.  It makes it very difficult starting a new run with no money and no food on a dungeon that has 4 random effects (some of which are brutal when you don't have any toys to work with).  Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy the game, and will still go back to play it, but it is not a game that I can sit down for several hours and play all at once.

As for the co-op, food shortage becomes a problem, as you share healing items, and money.  And it still bothers me that you cannot both earn trophies (you and your co-op holder).  The PS4 requires the second user signs in, why can't it also let you earn trophies ...

So disappointed in this game. The bugs are killing it for me. I loved the sense of mystery too...

If they’d ditch the time limit. I’d definitely get this game. I want to explore and not feel like I’m being pushed for time

2 hours ago, RedDevil757 said:

If they’d ditch the time limit. I’d definitely get this game. I want to explore and not feel like I’m being pushed for time

You can always lower the difficulty to easy to extend the time limit.  I never found that the time limit was a factor for me and I HATE games with time limits.

If anyone needs some tips (sorry for the typos on tip number 2):