questions

maurjen

1. Does any one know why the stats resets to 0

2. if you turn off your playstation does it turn to 0

3. any solution to prevent losing your stats

4. is it true that player matches are the cause of losing stats or is that a fake

5. if it glitches do you have to get all the trophies like  soldier of misfortune in one sitting

hope i can get answers from this

1: The game was incompetantly coded, plus the netcode and servers are garbage and always have been.

2: There's no 100% guaranteed method but playing no more than 4 matches in a row, can help a little bit.

3: No.

4: No truth to that, whatsoever.

5: No.

If your stats do get completely reset or decrease by any amount, there's nothing you can do except shrug your shoulders and carry on as you were.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

The servers are just very unstable and have been since launch. The stats reset quite commonly for a lot of people when they play too many matches in one sitting. So to avoid this you have to play 3-4 matches, reset your game then play another 3-4 matches, rinse and repeat. 

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, SlimSanta94 said:

The servers are just very unstable and have been since launch. The stats reset quite commonly for a lot of people when they play too many matches in one sitting. So to avoid this you have to play 3-4 matches, reset your game then play another 3-4 matches, rinse and repeat. 

when you mean reset the game do you mean by pressing the exclusive content or the console by anychance

So I've been boosting manuals for soldier of Misfortune for the last month with a big discord group. Here are the facts:

- Regardless how much XP you earn per match you can only keep 1500.

- XP is only earned in Ranked matches, not player matches.

- Starting a ranked matched may give you an error. This can be fixed by going back to the main menu>Additional Content>Exclusive content> XMB>Account management>sign out of psn>Sign back in>Multiplayer. This works most often but if not rinse and repeat. You'll get in eventually. 

-Diamonds no longer reset after 24/48 hours. 

- If you want to use the Warlord Glitch do not assign all 18 diamonds. 

-You DO NOT have to back out every 3-4 matches. Eventually during playing you will get a server error but this is on average every 7-8 matches. 

Other than the above mentioned things the servers are pretty stable. As long as you are earning 1500 XP per match or less you will not lose XP. Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

So I've been boosting manuals for soldier of Misfortune for the last month with a big discord group. Here are the facts:

- Regardless how much XP you earn per match you can only keep 1500.

- XP is only earned in Ranked matches, not player matches.

- Starting a ranked matched may give you an error. This can be fixed by going back to the main menu>Additional Content>Exclusive content> XMB>Account management>sign out of psn>Sign back in>Multiplayer. This works most often but if not rinse and repeat. You'll get in eventually. 

-Diamonds no longer reset after 24/48 hours. 

- If you want to use the Warlord Glitch do not assign all 18 diamonds. 

-You DO NOT have to back out every 3-4 matches. Eventually during playing you will get a server error but this is on average every 7-8 matches. 

Other than the above mentioned things the servers are pretty stable. As long as you are earning 1500 XP per match or less you will not lose XP. Hope this helps. 

ill try that when i get another copy hope it doesnt reset again i was level 2 then i turn off the playstation only to come back that it disappeared