"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

On 6/29/2018 at 0:29 PM, Psy-Tychist said:

Out of curiousity, how many competitors have not started a new game?

Although I have bought new games I have yet to start any of them. Been hooked on siralim 2 lately so it's keeping me entertained.

Passed my 5% goal a few days ago and figured I'll do an update on what I've been up too since my last one. Also thought it would be a fun idea to see who got the most trophies or the most platinum during this event or something like that. 

Big City Stories - 1 gold 100%

Claire - 1 silver 6 gold 1 platinum

Disgaea 3 - 2 bronze

Muramasa rebirth - 9 bronze 8 silver 4 gold 100%

Ratchet and Clank - 1 silver 1 platinum

Resident Evil 5 - 19 bronze 11 silver 1 gold 1 platinum

Revenant Saga - 8 bronze

Siralim - 1 bronze 1 silver 1 gold 100%

Siralim 2 - 6 bronze

Edited by JMFV4223
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

Passed my 5% goal a few days ago and figured I'll do an update on what I've been up too since my last one. Also thought it would be a fun idea to see who got the most trophies or the most platinum during this event or something like that. 

I got 17 platinums so far, which is only an increase of like 4%

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

349 trophies according to my calculations, but only 8 plats.  After finishing my cache of easy games I've been working more on getting my games up to an A rank and then moving on to the next game since my goal is to have everything at an A rank by the end of the year.

• Like 1

Thanks for running the event, it was an interesting challenge - I think I started out well but was completely derailed by real life, including actual warm summer weather (here in the UK it's pretty much unheard of).  Looking forward to playing new games again.  ?

Edited by Fitzquaid
  • Like 1