"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

3 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Can everyone see the picture I added. I can see it on my mobile but not on my Ipad. 

I can't even see a broken image link on desktop in waterfox.

And I can probably do 5%.  I'll likely add a couple of VNs before this since I'm so not waiting on playing some in the big pile of VNs.  Otherwise I'm likely to work on chipping away at Time and Eternity and Kingdom Hearts along with a few others.  I'm wanting to get everything to an A rank so I need to spend some time on those PS3 games sitting at Ds and then decide which 2 besides Time and Eternity I'm looking to complete fully by the end of the year.

22 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I can't even see a broken image link on desktop in waterfox.

And I can probably do 5%.  I'll likely add a couple of VNs before this since I'm so not waiting on playing some in the big pile of VNs.  Otherwise I'm likely to work on chipping away at Time and Eternity and Kingdom Hearts along with a few others.  I'm wanting to get everything to an A rank so I need to spend some time on those PS3 games sitting at Ds and then decide which 2 besides Time and Eternity I'm looking to complete fully by the end of the year.

I erased it for now until I can figure out another way of what I want to do.

Well I see also that I am only slightly ahead of you in Tokyo Xanadu. It will be interesting to see how much progress each of us makes over the challenge. I plan on three playthroughs, only because I do not want to try to s rank every dungeon on nightmare difficulty. I have alot of E ranks myself amd will spend some time pulling some up. Along with a few games I know I want to plat during this time.

3 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Well I see also that I am only slightly ahead of you in Tokyo Xanadu. It will be interesting to see how much progress each of us makes over the challenge. I plan on three playthroughs, only because I do not want to try to s rank every dungeon on nightmare difficulty. I have alot of E ranks myself amd will spend some time pulling some up. Along with a few games I know I want to plat during this time.

Yeah, I wasn't too sure about doing Nightmare and Infinity mode on one run, but I've been trying to S rank as much as possible on my first run and carry that over so I'd only have to worry about the NG+ only ones.  I've just been concentrating on Exist Archive a bit more since I'm close to a lot of trophies in that one.

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Great,? I did indeed fix the photo issue in the op. Out of all my coins I believe it is one of my favs. It also fits the event perfectly. 

That is a bitchin coin...

Any one have any ideas what I could spend 20 on? Got my first rewards from Sony rewards so what to use it on

14 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

What sort of stuff are you looking to get?  Some easy plats or a particular genre?

Mixture of easy and fun. Already got the midnight series, goosebumps, energy game series, adventure time for the easy that haven't been completed. 

Was eyeing persona but since I never played the series don't know if I wanna dedicate that time to a game

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Mixture of easy and fun. Already got the midnight series, goosebumps, energy game series, adventure time for the easy that haven't been completed. 

Was eyeing persona but since I never played the series don't know if I wanna dedicate that time to a game

Dont forget Ps+ games come out today as well. I already downloaded the two vita games. The PS4 games look good too. 

Edited by kingofbattle8174

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

The persona games are definitely not easy plats though.  You're looking at 100+ hours for it.  If you like turn based RPGs, they aren't a bad choice.  Not my favorite series, but still a good choice.  My personal favorite among turn based RPGs is Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel and its sequel, but those are $40 each and if you are looking for something $20 and under that wouldn't work, but you may want to add them to your wishlist to buy when they are on sale.  If you have PS Now, they are on there if you want to give them a try before buying.

I guess probably a better question to ask would be what sort of games you like?  On PSN I mostly play JRPGs and VNs, so I'm personally a bit limited in what recs I can give but I know some good hidden gems among those.  I like turn based and action RPGs, so I can give you some good recs for both.

I would like to have a go in this comp but I’m already at 90.5% and increasing it would be hard as I have almost 600 games on my profile! Realistically I could only gain 1% in the 2 months at best. Good luck to everyone that takes part though. It’s an interesting format to help people improve their completion rates 

• Like 2

My completion goal is pretty high already. (All my games are completed except Shantae 1/2-Genie Hero, but I am not touching the DLC until I am ready to rage-quit a thousand times out of frustration when Ninja Shantae dies in the Tassel Tower by getting eaten by Wilbur because her teleport dropped her in his maw - that one-eyed sandworm can do die in a fire. ?:P) But I do intend to lower it quite a bit when I start playing my physical games like Final Fantasy XII and Ni no Kuni 2 so this might be a good motivation to keep focused on those games. My well wishes to anyone participating, it will take a ton of willpower not to get the newest games for May, June and July and finish what you have started. I just need to platinum one more Artifex Mundi title. I'm glad they haven't announced a new title yet or I'd focus on that instead!

10 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Going to side with @ladynadiad here. Having played Persona 4 Golden on my Vita a few times, I can attest that the Persona series is long and complicated. And Persona 4 Golden is the fastest game to complete because you can skip animated cutscenes and use a "fast forward" option to speed all non-animated cutscenes by 5x. Even then, you still have a lot of Persona grinding to do and social links to keep up with. (I used a guide on GameFAQs which details what you must do day by day.)

Might pick up Persona 5 tomorrow, it's on sale on PSN for the Golden Week and only costs about $30 until the 8th. (Will have to go without DLC though because the ultimate version with all the DLC is still a whopping $90.)

Well, this event might be really interesting to me. I already have a 74% percentage and part of the 26% left are either grindy or harder trophies (like Deadpool and Devil May Cry, for example).

Might be interesting to participate in order to finish my halfway games. Even though it takes a lot of will to not touch a single new game. The event is probably a little long for me, but if I manage to increase the completion rather easily, then it might not be the case.

I TAKE THE BULL BY ITS HORNS AND ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE! :P

Edited by Caju_94
  • Like 1

I'll have to load up a few of the games I have and haven't played yet to drop my percentage before I raise it back up but I think 5% would be manageable. Sign me up and I'll see what I'm capable of in a 2 month period. 

Edited by JMFV4223

4 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

@SquidBaronet You could always go back to @CJ_Mystery.

Okay, I could do that. I know others think I've abandoned the last account but there are some games I would like to wrap up the platinums on (hackchokeDarkCloud2coughcough) before I retire it. It would also give me an excuse to play the rest of the Sly series on my Vita before I decide whether to move my Vita play to this account or just sell off my Vita entirely. (I do love the Vita but there aren't very many great games other than Persona 4 Golden and the Sly series and if I want to do portable gaming, I have a Nintendo Switch.)

Let me look at my backlog there and I'll get back to you in a few hours.

Edited by SquidBaronet

19 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

I'll have to load up a few of the games I have and haven't played yet to drop my percentage before I raise it back up but I think 5% would be manageable. Sign me up and I'll see what I'm capable of in a 2 month period. 

Added, what games are you looking ro start?