"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

Sorry for having to start the difficult train and having you alter stuff. Kinda feel bad in an odd internet kind of way. But none the less started getting my games ready so I can avoid being cast away even though my idea for the coin was hilarious.

Anyways thanks again for letting me take part

I think there should be a tier for someone who starts new games and still makes the goal somehow.  Maybe call it "Impulsive" or something related to giving in to impulses.

Also, a better idea for a tiebreaker than total plats would probably be either plats earned during this competition or trophies earned during this.  That would be a lot more fair if a tie does happen than total which gives an advantage to people who have been on PSN longer.

36 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I think there should be a tier for someone who starts new games and still makes the goal somehow.  Maybe call it "Impulsive" or something related to giving in to impulses.

Also, a better idea for a tiebreaker than total plats would probably be either plats earned during this competition or trophies earned during this.  That would be a lot more fair if a tie does happen than total which gives an advantage to people who have been on PSN longer.

How about capricious? As it means giving in to unaccoutable mood or behavior.

I may not have been clear enough but that is what I meant, the total earned during the challenge of 100%'s and plats.

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Sorry for having to start the difficult train and having you alter stuff. Kinda feel bad in an odd internet kind of way. But none the less started getting my games ready so I can avoid being cast away even though my idea for the coin was hilarious.

Anyways thanks again for letting me take part

No problem, feed back is good.

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

How about capricious? As it means giving in to unaccoutable mood or behavior.

I may not have been clear enough but that is what I meant, the total earned during the challenge of 100%'s and plats.

Sounds like a good name.  Because yeah, I think someone who starts a new game and still completes this is deserving of something for it rather than a tier that seems to only be for people who didn't succeed.

And yeah, the OP wasn't clear on that, it gave the impression it was total overall.

10 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Sounds like a good name.  Because yeah, I think someone who starts a new game and still completes this is deserving of something for it rather than a tier that seems to only be for people who didn't succeed.

And yeah, the OP wasn't clear on that, it gave the impression it was total overall.

I have corrected it.

17 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I do not have a problem with it, doing the opposite and hiding games you have started once the competition starts would violate the integrity of the challenge. Do you want me to add you?

Yes please :)

I'll start a few games I've been meaning to do for the next Summer event to in preparation.

@kingofbattle8174 Mind me asking why people who start new games are confined just to one tier ? I thought this was more of a competition based on increasing your overall completion rather than solely a backlog challenge.I must have missed the "do not start a new game " when I originally joined haha. It's not a deal breaker for me or anything,just curious to see why it was introduced.

35 minutes ago, ApriIis said:

@kingofbattle8174 Mind me asking why people who start new games are confined just to one tier ? I thought this was more of a competition based on increasing your overall completion rather than solely a backlog challenge.I must have missed the "do not start a new game " when I originally joined haha. It's not a deal breaker for me or anything,just curious to see why it was introduced.

There is a story behind this challenge. It was inspired by a fellow forum member with a strange problem of continuously making new accounts when it gets to far from 100%. Starting new games and games they have beaten before instead of finishing what is already there.I asked this person the last time, if instead they would be interested in a challange to bring up that rating and finish off some of those unfinished games. Other people expressed interest and I started putting this together. 

That was the original intent but I am flexible so I added inclusiona for those that may not have the fortitude to survive the 2 months of no new games. Even for me that part will be a challenge.

3 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

There is a story behind this challenge. It was inspired by a fellow forum member with a strange problem of continuously making new accounts when it gets to far from 100%. Starting new games and games they have beaten before instead of finishing what is already there.I asked this person the last time, if instead they would be interested in a challange to bring up that rating and finish off some of those unfinished games. Other people expressed interest and I started putting this together. 

That was the original intent but I am flexible so I added inclusiona for those that may not have the fortitude to survive the 2 months of no new games. Even for me that part will be a challenge.

Ah I see.Thanks for the clarification,and yeah two months without a new game might drive me crazy haha.

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

And we appreciate the generous nature to help us out that have no willpower

12 minutes ago, Fitzquaid said:

Y'know, after thinking about it, sign me up to join you guys.  My backlog is genuinely ridiculous - I don't know if I can pull off 5%, but I'll give it a shot.

Consider yourself added.

1 minute ago, malachi1987 said:

And we appreciate the generous nature to help us out that have no willpower

Not a probem

13 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

Think the hardest part right now is trying not to get any trophies until the 15th. I'm setting a few up to pop but want to wait to make every percentage count lol

Im not purposefully putting things off, I am just taking a small break before the next series of events. 

19 hours ago, JMFV4223 said:

Think the hardest part right now is trying not to get any trophies until the 15th. I'm setting a few up to pop but want to wait to make every percentage count lol

I'm doing the opposite and starting the games I know I won't be able to put off playing until August.  I've also been trying to play an hour each day of a PS3 game since that's where most of my lowest completions are and every bit of progress I can make in some of those lengthy games will help.

16 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

I'm doing the opposite and starting the games I know I won't be able to put off playing until August.  I've also been trying to play an hour each day of a PS3 game since that's where most of my lowest completions are and every bit of progress I can make in some of those lengthy games will help.

I started up a few myself. I was at like 41% and now its about 36%?