"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

During lunch I am going to chamge the OP and add everyones starting completion percentage. If you want to add a personal goal for yourself, that is fine too. My starting % is 35.86, and my goal is 50%. With Summer camp?? right around the corner, and most of my chosen games are in my backlog, it should be a reasonable goal. 

Once I have completed the update, I will

send out a message that the competion is open.

Well, my current completion percentage is 74,90%. I'm aiming at getting at least 85%. Perfect, perfect, would be having a 90%, but might be a little complicated, hehe. I will probably start a new game anyway, but I will try at least to complete must of my backlog first/at the same time.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Well, my current completion percentage is 74,90%. I'm aiming at getting at least 85%. Perfect, perfect, would be having a 90%, but might be a little complicated, hehe. I will probably start a new game anyway, but I will try at least to complete must of my backlog first/at the same time.

I hope to get to that point someday. Not too many of my games are overly hard. Asside from FF9 jump roping, Zombie is very frustrating and a few games with multiplayer I may never complete. Another couple of events such as this will move it up nicely. Maybe I will do another one in the winter. 

2 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I hope to get to that point someday. Not too many of my games are overly hard. Asside from FF9 jump roping, Zombie is very frustrating and a few games with multiplayer I may never complete. Another couple of events such as this will move it up nicely. Maybe I will do another one in the winter. 

Most of my games in general are not that complicated. Devil May Cry may be a little challenging, as getting 100% on all Assassin's Creed Brotherhood missions. Croixleur Sigma may be the hardest one I'm trying to get so far. As for the others, they are pretty doable in my opinion (DLC included. Waiting for Watch Dogs and HZD's DLC to be on sale, so I can buy and 100% them). If I started to play every game I had in my backlog, my completion percentage would drop down a lot.

If there is a slot still open, I'd like to join up for the summer. I am going on another event in my new account but I want to close this account's flow of activity by getting up to its 75th platinum by the end of the year, so this will be a good event to motivate me.

Since I am not playing on this account much, my current completion percentage is 88.24% and I hope to get to it up to 94%(+5%) by the end. I know that's not really much but since I will be playing on two accounts at the same time, I don't want to overexert myself. My main goal is getting five more platinums. I will try to avoid starting up any new games until the event is over even though I will get some new games for my new account(Grim Legends 3, etc.). My goals for this event are completing the following:

• LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 (aka the last DLC when it comes out)
  • LEGO City Undercover (plan on playing this for my new account too as I love this game's open world)
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (since I am going to be "blank accounting" the first two main games for my new account, and the disk will remain in the PS4, might as well get this game out of the way. I am doing beginner runs and need to finish them, only 2/3 of the way past the first)
  • At least one of my Vita titles, probably start Sly 2 over and try to get it one-and-done. Also have Digimon Story nearly complete in the story mode, just need to do all of the Chapter 19 side missions and then enter Chapter 20.
Edited by CJ_Mystery

Me: "I should sign up for this event to work on my backlog, I've started so many great games that I never made time to actually play."

Also me: "Hang on, what if I want to play X?  Okay, I'd better get a trophy in that before the event starts..." 

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

My profile looks like I've been bean diving!

13 minutes ago, Fitzquaid said:

Me: "I should sign up for this event to work on my backlog, I've started so many great games that I never made time to actually play."

Also me: "Hang on, what if I want to play X?  Okay, I'd better get a trophy in that before the event starts..." 

Captain-Picard-Facepalm.jpg

I know what you mean. I was over 40% and now back into the mid30s

1 hour ago, CJ_Mystery said:

If there is a slot still open, I'd like to join up for the summer. I am going on another event in my new account but I want to close this account's flow of activity by getting up to its 75th platinum by the end of the year, so this will be a good event to motivate me.

Since I am not playing on this account much, my current completion percentage is 88.24% and I hope to get to it up to 94%(+5%) by the end. I know that's not really much but since I will be playing on two accounts at the same time, I don't want to overexert myself. My main goal is getting five more platinums. I will try to avoid starting up any new games until the event is over even though I will get some new games for my new account(Grim Legends 3, etc.). My goals for this event are completing the following:

• LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2 (aka the last DLC when it comes out)
  • LEGO City Undercover (plan on playing this for my new account too as I love this game's open world)
  • Dark Cloud 2
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (since I am going to be "blank accounting" the first two main games for my new account, and the disk will remain in the PS4, might as well get this game out of the way. I am doing beginner runs and need to finish them, only 2/3 of the way past the first)
  • At least one of my Vita titles, probably start Sly 2 over and try to get it one-and-done. Also have Digimon Story nearly complete in the story mode, just need to do all of the Chapter 19 side missions and then enter Chapter 20.

You are in, I wish you luck. I do not think I could keep track of so many things going on at once. 75 is a good goal though, even better would be to get the centennial badge for getting 100. Lego Marvel 2, you expect the DLC parade to end anytime soon? They still need to do Deadpool2, Agents of Shield, Legion, and every other Marvel show on tv since that is the thing to do right now is some sort of Marvel Spinoff and that does not include next years films.

To everyone else, your starting percentages are up and all is ready to go. Good luck everyone and have fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

To everyone else, your starting percentages are up and all is ready to go. Good luck everyone and have fun.

Consider my goal to be around 80 to 85 percent. Aiming high.

ETA to actual event start? Considering timezones and such.

Edited by grifteskymfning
spelling

13 minutes ago, grifteskymfning said:

Consider my goal to be around 80 to 85 percent. Aiming high.

ETA to actual event start? Considering timezones and such.

Current Zulu time, which is also Greenwich mean time is 7:39 PM. At midnight will be event start. So that is just over 4 hours from now.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Lego Marvel 2, you expect the DLC parade to end anytime soon?

Oh yeah, definitely. They only had six DLC packs for LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO Marvel's Avengers, I don't expect them to have more than six DLC for this game. If they want to add in more DLC, they will probably announce it for LEGO DC Villains, which was spoiled by some guy in a Candanian Wal-Mart. :P

Thanks for adding me. Right now I am watching RPG Limit Break 2018 and watching Keizaron banning everyone on chat because they want him to name his Gyarados Anime. xD

6 hours ago, Fitzquaid said:

Mine does too.  I meant to just start all the VNs I bought recently but while looking to see which ones have guides on here, I saw Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution just got a trophy guide so I ended up adding that one when I intended to put off starting new RPGs for a bit longer.

And my official start percentage is 83.34% since I got a few last minute trophies in Sora no Kiseki the 3rd.  I'm going for a 5% increase, so at least 88.34%

18 minutes ago, ladynadiad said:

Mine does too.  I meant to just start all the VNs I bought recently but while looking to see which ones have guides on here, I saw Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution just got a trophy guide so I ended up adding that one when I intended to put off starting new RPGs for a bit longer.

And my official start percentage is 83.34% since I got a few last minute trophies in Sora no Kiseki the 3rd.  I'm going for a 5% increase, so at least 88.34%

Good luck on all those vn's. Try for 90, i think you can do it?.

After thinking about it back and forth I decided to join ?

Not confident to raise up to 5% but willing to try ?

Heck If I can even raise it up to 1%, I already see myself as a winner ?

Start 86,01%

Goal 90%

Edited by FreddySM14
  • Like 1