"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

2 hours ago, malachi1987 said:

Curious how much of an increases are you getting @kingofbattle8174 to be almost a full percent?

6 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I unlocked one more silver last night but never updated until this morning, that pushed me just over the 1% mark. All in total it is like 1 gold, 2 silvers and 20 coppers.

The perks of having 48 games played rather than 346 - you've definitely got an uphill challenge, Malachi!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Fitzquaid said:

The perks of having 48 games played rather than 346 - you've definitely got an uphill challenge, Malachi!

Its actually more than that but I dont keep 0% games on my stuff. If and when I ever get back some games I will start again. But yah in some reagards I do have an advantage. I am also at a disadvantage as I do not get as much time to play as I used to. My easy vita game is what is driving up quickly right now. But when those run out I may hit a lull. I only use my vita out of the house like while waiting for work to start or if I have a 24 hr shift.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

51 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Its actually more than that but I dont keep 0% games on my stuff. If and when I ever get back some games I will start again. But yah in some reagards I do have an advantage. I am also at a disadvantage as I do not get as much time to play as I used to. My easy vita game is what is driving up quickly right now. But when those run out I may hit a lull. I only use my vita out of the house like while waiting for work to start or if I have a 24 hr shift.

Hence why I have much love for the Vita. I play at work when things are slow and luckily midnight are slow at my job. I just cracked exactly 1% so my 5% goal I think is reachable.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JMFV4223 said:

Hence why I have much love for the Vita. I play at work when things are slow and luckily midnight are slow at my job. I just cracked exactly 1% so my 5% goal I think is reachable.

Thats why it will be a sad day when sony stops supporting it. And I have not heard anything about if there is any type of replacement in the works.

https://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/09/17/why-the-ps-vita-will-be-sonys-last-handheld.aspx

Found this article, was a very interesting read. Yes it was written in 2014, but even then people saw the writting on the wall that said the vita was going to be sony's last mobile platform.

Edited by kingofbattle8174
  • Like 2

Little update ?

I earned 7 trophies, all bronze, in last 3 days

My completion rate went from 86,01% to 86,08% ?

Also wondering if F rank game already included in games played total?

Is it safe to earned trophy there? ?

Edited by FreddySM14
  • Like 1

Update for me before the weekend starts

Time and Eternity: 4 trophies earned (1 bronze, 2 silver, 1 gold)

Sora no Kiseki the 3rd Evolution: 6 trophies earned (6 bronze)

Bad Apple Wars: 11 trophies earned (1 bronze, 7 silver, 3 gold)

Tokyo Xanadu: 1 trophy earned (1 bronze)

Starting completion: 83.34%

Current completion: 84.31% (+0.97%)

5 hours ago, FreddySM14 said:

Also wondering if F rank game already included in games played total?

Is it safe to earned trophy there? ?

They count in your games played total and unearned trophies, but do not count in your completion yet.  If you earn a trophy in one of them you'll drop in completion.  If you are able to finish it though, you'll end up a bit higher than you started off.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Yup, this is a very personal / individual challenge - everyone's in a different boat with the number of games on their profile, whether they're easy plats or horrifying grinds, whether they hated half their games and gave them to charity, how much time they have free to play now...  All we can do is cheer each other on.

I definitely wasn't trying to say that it was going to be a walk in the park for you, so I'm sorry if it came off that way. ?

• Like 1

I can't decide what to play lately. So I've bounced back and forth between a few games and popped a couple random trophies in each. I guess progress is progress.

59 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

Is there anybody willing to help me with dark zone trophies in the division?

Me. Send a PM and we can work it out.

6 hours ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Sounds like everyone is making great progress and we are only a week in.

And I've caught up to you in Tokyo Xanadu.

Edit: Scratch that, I'm now quite a bit ahead.

Edited by ladynadiad

Haven't started a single new game, yet!

I platinumed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Now, on the PS4, I'm focusing on gettin Deadpool's platinum. As for the Vita, I'm keeping up with Ratchet & Clank and Senran Kagura: Shinobi Versus.

2 hours ago, Caju_94 said:

Haven't started a single new game, yet!

I platinumed Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth. Now, on the PS4, I'm focusing on gettin Deadpool's platinum. As for the Vita, I'm keeping up with Ratchet & Clank and Senran Kagura: Shinobi Versus.

I should go back to deadpool but those last level trophies been to lazy to attempt

5 minutes ago, malachi1987 said:

I should go back to deadpool but those last level trophies been to lazy to attempt

Yesterday I shut down my PS4 after a few attempts to beat Sinister's final battle on Ultra Violence difficulty. I was a little tired and it affected the performance I was having during the day. Still, I already got all upgraded skills and weapons which helps A LOT in the game hardest difficulties. After that, I still some random miscelleanous trophies to get in the campaign levels (will obviously do them on Easy mode), then I'll start the challenges. It seems the game's platinum is not that hard as it seems, in my opinion, if you end up upgrading everything.

6 minutes ago, Caju_94 said:

Yesterday I shut down my PS4 after a few attempts to beat Sinister's final battle on Ultra Violence difficulty. I was a little tired and it affected the performance I was having during the day. Still, I already got all upgraded skills and weapons which helps A LOT in the game hardest difficulties. After that, I still some random miscelleanous trophies to get in the campaign levels (will obviously do them on Easy mode), then I'll start the challenges. It seems the game's platinum is not that hard as it seems, in my opinion, if you end up upgrading everything.

Yea I've completely upgraded and still need ultra violence play thru.  Just most of the time if a game makes you do 2 play thru I end up taking foreve4 to get to the 2nd one lol

Just now, malachi1987 said:

Yea I've completely upgraded and still need ultra violence play thru.  Just most of the time if a game makes you do 2 play thru I end up taking foreve4 to get to the 2nd one lol

Yeah I know that feeling. But since I stopped playing the game for a while, it was not that painful to me. Besides, since I was fully upgraded I did not need to get points anymore, so I just rushed through the levels and in some parts even ignored enemies.

Week one is in the books. We have a great race starting up. I think in the next few weeks it will heat up as people hit their strides.

@kingofbattle8174

Starting Percantage: 35.86%

Week One: 37.02%

Increase: 1.02%

@ladynadiad

Starting Percentage: 83.34%

Week One: 85.20%

Increase: 1.86%

@ExHaseo

Starting Percentage: 66.30%

Week One: 66.30%

@malachi1987