"It Takes Bulls" Completion Challenge ( Final Completions Posted)

52 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Added, what games are you looking ro start?

I have two Vita games - Yomawari: midnight shadows and revenant saga

Edited by JMFV4223

8 minutes ago, JMFV4223 said:

I have two Vita games - Yomawari: midnight shadows and revenant saga

I five ready for vita myself for this challenge. I have been working on Tokyo Xanadu for some time now, I started up both the ps+ games for may, King Oddball and Furmins. I started Adventures of Mana and a Lego game I got from the library.

19 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

I five ready for vita myself for this challenge. I have been working on Tokyo Xanadu for some time now, I started up both the ps+ games for may, King Oddball and Furmins. I started Adventures of Mana and a Lego game I got from the library.

I forgot about the PS+ games for may so gonna have to check them out and I enjoyed adventures of mana so might buy secret of mana before the 15. This is going to be a fun challenge.

12 minutes ago, JMFV4223 said:

I forgot about the PS+ games for may so gonna have to check them out and I enjoyed adventures of mana so might buy secret of mana before the 15. This is going to be a fun challenge.

Out of the two this month, I prefer King Oddball so far. Mana isnt to bad, the little I have played of it. It reminds me of the original Zelda game a bit. 

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Out of the two this month, I prefer King Oddball so far. Mana isnt to bad, the little I have played of it. It reminds me of the original Zelda game a bit. 

Have to download king oddball then so that's another one I'll work on. And I got that feel too, seemed way harder back when I played it on the original game boy back in the day lol

• Like 1

Getting so close to finishing God of war. Do Not think I'll be able to finish it before the 15 so it's going to cut into the grind at some point. But man hope this does me well. Hoping to knock alot of my crap off my ps4 from this event and get back to quality once Xmas season gets here 

True, fall to winter seems to be the time for the more interesting stuff to release. I am pretty set until sept when both spiderman amd spyro release. There are only two games right now that look interesting until then, The sword of ditto and the lost child. But I told myself I need to finish off some of what I already have before buying any more. And I should probobly get a gift card for fathers day so that will help with those. As long as a flash sale doesn't get the better of me, im good. 

Yea I wanna get spyro, tomb raider (once all doc is out) , rdr2 (If it keeps up with the expectations), spider man ( depending on what gets offered), soul calibur 6. But I'm hoping to get all these dirt cheap or extremely discounted with the help of best buy gamers club.

That and if this event gets more stuff cleared off my systems

57 minutes ago, Yomako01 said:

For this challenge, does 5% refer to the total percentage increase or percentage increase per game?

Total percentage increase in general, the goal is to increase atleast 5%. 

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

If we accidentally started a new game during this time does that dq us or does the game go hidden until it's over?

Maybe I will include another badge, the no self control badge ???.

40 minutes ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Maybe I will include another badge, the no self control badge 1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png.

Well, starting and finishing a game actually does raise your completion.  You do indeed end up a bit higher than you were before starting the game.  So adding easy games can be a valid tactic to raise your completion.  Of course your increase for earning trophies in incomplete games will be far more than what you get from starting and finishing a new game, but there is still an increase from that.

1 hour ago, ladynadiad said:

Well, starting and finishing a game actually does raise your completion.  You do indeed end up a bit higher than you were before starting the game.  So adding easy games can be a valid tactic to raise your completion.  Of course your increase for earning trophies in incomplete games will be far more than what you get from starting and finishing a new game, but there is still an increase from that.

Very true, but is it as satisfying going that direction instead of clearing off some of those old games.

1 hour ago, malachi1987 said:

Not going to lie i would display that with honor lol

Maybe there will be a tier system for final scoring for what coin you end up with. 

1 minute ago, kingofbattle8174 said:

Very true, but is it as satisfying going that direction instead of clearing off some of those old games.

Maybe there will be a tier system for final scoring for what coin you end up with. 

This is a phenomenal idea if you and anyone else feel it's a great idea.  This means for me atleast I don't have to start alot of my backlog just to get the one trophy in them.

Also if it seems to be to much I'll step aside and let you run it the way it was intended for 

Champion: Person with the largest increase of percentage and does not start a new game.

Completionist: Increase at least 10% in totoal percentage and not start a new game.

Competitor: Increased at least 5% in total percentage and not start a new game

Castaway: Does not complete the minimum percentage goal or starts a new game during the challange.

Edited by kingofbattle8174

I'd like to join,I probably won't go up 10% since I'm already at 86 but 5 seems doable.With exams coming to an end of the 14th of May the timing couldn't be more ideal.Looking forward to finishing some of my backlog off and getting my unearned trophies number down.

13 minutes ago, ApriIis said:

I'd like to join,I probably won't go up 10% since I'm already at 86 but 5 seems doable.With exams coming to an end of the 14th of May the timing couldn't be more ideal.Looking forward to finishing some of my backlog off and getting my unearned trophies number down.

Added to the fun, enjoy

13 hours ago, Yomako01 said:

Does Unhiding a game and playing that count (as long as it is before the cut off date) I just noticed it may be possible after all for me if that is the case.

I do not have a problem with it, doing the opposite and hiding games you have started once the competition starts would violate the integrity of the challenge. Do you want me to add you?