DennisBosater

WARNING! Corrupted Save Files

31 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, DennisBosater said:


Same, got into the game yesterday after hearing patch 1.06 did a good job. The map I was currently on was all messed up but i finished it and in the next map all seems to be accurate.

Since patch 1.06 if you beat Mormo EVERYTHING you have will carry over to the next game which is awesome.
Tons of stickers, toys, food items etc.

Not everything, the items for upgrade your sword at the forge disappears

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-05-15 at 8:17 PM, B0650103125 said:

Not everything, the items for upgrade your sword at the forge disappears

You're right, also noticed the orbs do not carry over.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would you say the new patch fixes a lot of issues and cuts down on some of the grind?  I've had the game but was weary to start it due to the issues I was hearing about, mainly corrupt save files.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any update on the current state of the game? Want to start it with my partner but don't want our experience to be ruined with technical difficulties.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2018-06-05 at 7:50 PM, g-bake_1986 said:

Any update on the current state of the game? Want to start it with my partner but don't want our experience to be ruined with technical difficulties.


Yes, the save corruption and freezes seems so be fixed as of patch 1.06 (if I remember correctly).
As well as some other positive updates as carry-overs and such. Enjoy the game!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, DennisBosater said:


Yes, the save corruption and freezes seems so be fixed as of patch 1.06 (if I remember correctly).
As well as some other positive updates as carry-overs and such. Enjoy the game!

 

Excellent, thank you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.