PSNP Interviews: HcG Clawz. Submit your questions.

Hello again PSNP community.

Now is the time to reveal the interviewee for a PSNP Interview. The next interviewee will be @HcG Clawz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HcG-_Clawz.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, that why we are Interviewing them, to find out who they is.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all PSNP interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community. will have 1 week to ask their questions.
  2. After that week is over, those question along with the 11 stock question that all interviewee will get, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions
The posts below are the current list of question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until May 7th, 2018 at  UTC 00:00.

All past Interviews can be found in the Member Interviews section of the forums.

• Like 4

I see you are from Netherlands/Holland and you also like football.

Why do you think the Oranje failed to qualify to this year's World Cup?

Which two countries do you think will make it to the final match in Russia 2018?

Which country/countries do you think will be Dark Horses?

Finally, out of the three times that Holland was runner-up, which of those times do you think Holland had the best chance to become World Champion? 

Do you believe Futuridium EP Deluxe is worthy of possessing your current rarest trophy on your PSN account? I heard it was difficult to get the 100% and I see that you and your friend had it all figured out before anyone else, I guess that means you're an enthusiast of that genre. I find it baffling that you spent the amount it costed to import the game, as it used to cost £70 minimum for the only obtainable version. I'll also add, what tips would you give to someone who would like to get into playing Futuridium? As I'm sure a lot of people would desire a nice 0.04% trophy on their list :) 

Do you ever think that the creators will fix the trophy glitches in Dragon Fin Soup?

What plans do you have in regards to future upcoming Trophy Hunter Leagues? (It's not like I want to come back or anything :D)

It's weird that you enjoy watching anime, yet don't have as many anime games platinumed. Why is that?

In regards to games, what would you say is the better region for purchasing from the PSN store?