asian store

8 hours ago, morrison230 said:

how to create account for the asian region please?  Which countries do they include? thanks    

Are usually the countries of South East Asia, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, etc .. and Hong Konk.

I do not quite understand how it works, sometimes the games are mixed, so watch out for (chinese / korem; ingles / jap) to know which region you are referring to.

I usually put random data, and I kick numbers for the zip code, only when I can not find one in many attempts to search the internet for an address.

NOTE: Save all the data you put, even though it was invented.

29 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

So I can use a USA credit card to buy games?  I can't do that on my EU account; I have to purchase EU PSN cards from a pc gaming supply website.

Nah bro

$1 american doesnt convert to $1 asain

pcgamesupply is an online retailer that allows you to buy psn cards in any region, you can always go there, or ebay

Edited by Property_Damage

I don't recall seeing HK region PSN cards on that site, but I'll never really looked, so thanks.

Another question!  How would an English speaking only person know what HK games they could or could not play?

5 minutes ago, Property_Damage said:

Nah bro

$1 american doesnt convert to $1 asain

pcgamesupply is an online retailer that allows you to buy psn cards in any region, you can always go there, or ebay

4 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I don't recall seeing HK region PSN cards on that site, but I'll never really looked, so thanks.

Another question!  How would an English speaking only person know what HK games they could or could not play?

They are there, ive gotten most of my jp, as and eu cards there, you just need to know what and where youre looking for

check on guides on what games strike your interest and see if they are playable for you or worth your time and money

usually @IBadDriverI will make a post on foreign games that are easy to play for anybody

27 minutes ago, IntroPhenom said:

I use a Hong Kong account for asian games (I'm in Europe). You can get HK$ PSN Card codes off sites like Play-Asia.com. And don't worry about getting around the store. The beauty of choosing Hong Kong over other asian stores is that English is the dominant language there. All you have to do is make sure you are buying the English versions of games, but it is all pretty clearly marked out. 

5 hours ago, IntroPhenom said:

HK version is just the physical game. Whenever these games get physical release by eastasiasoft, it goes to the HK psnstore as well. So that's how people have it early. 

5 hours ago, WerneyPark said:

I suppose it's a physical copy, because here it says May 2.
ps: and the company that published Delux

http://www.eastasiasoft.com/index.php/games/playstation-4/36-fragments-of-midnight-ps4

I don't think it is getting a physical release. Usually those go through Play-Asia, and I've not heard anything about this getting a physical release. Eastasiasoft also does digital releases, so I suspect this will be digital only, and it should be on the HK store

Edit

Tweeted the devs - they are super cool and fast at responding.

Confirmed this is digital only and for the Southeast Asia region - HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Korea 

Edited by diskdocx

4 hours ago, diskdocx said:

Edit

Tweeted the devs - they are super cool and fast at responding.

Confirmed this is digital only and for the Southeast Asia region - HK, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and Korea 

Not look in HK PS Store. Maybe 2 may 2018 release date how text man...