Adventure Besties Endurance Co-op Challenge

Hey guys,

I'm googling around and just can't seem to find a 100% certain answer how to get this trophy.

Trophy description: "Escape the forest with 5 Medium and Large Artifacts"

So me and my friend tried the following first time:

He was the host and picked the challange BUT I was the one who looted all the crypts.

We ended with 3 medium and 3 large artifacts and escaped  the forest. No trophy unfortunately.

So I've got a few questionmarks after reading around on other forums and websites.

1. Do we need a total of 5 medium AND 5 large artifacts

2. Does the host need to pick the challange AND loot all 5 medium and large

3. Did we do it correctly and should it be a total of 5 large/medium doesnt matter but does the host need to pick the challange.

Would really like to know what to do as the biggest challange now seems to be the disconnects/crashes we keep facing. After 10 minutes 9 out of 10 times one of us seems glitches out and cant loot or shoot anything :/..

Fyi: We both got a ps4pro with a minimum speedtest of 70 download / 20 upload internet connection. We both live in The Netherland and have the same provider.

• Like 2

The host needs to select this challenge and loot all five artifacts themself. It can be a combination of both sizes. Do note that every trophy within Rise of the Tomb Raider is glitched, so don’t be alarmed if the trophy doesn’t pop the first time. Keep trying and you’ll earn the trophy eventually.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ddracarys said:

The host needs to select this challenge and loot all five artifacts themself. It can be a combination of both sizes. Do note that every trophy within Rise of the Tomb Raider is glitched, so don’t be alarmed if the trophy doesn’t pop the first time. Keep trying and you’ll earn the trophy eventually.

So for my double check. 5 total should be enough?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deluziion90 said:

So for my double check. 5 total should be enough?

Yes, five artifacts in total which are a combination of both the medium and large sizes. As long as the host is collecting the artifacts themself, the trophy should be earned upon extraction.

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 2

Just now, Deluziion90 said:

@ddracarys Thank you very much that's the answer I needed ^^!

No problem, good luck with your remaining trophies! By the way, the next time you have a question related to anything Tomb Raider, feel free to leave it on this thread, instead of making a new thread altogether. I consider myself a veteran of the series, and can help you with just about any confusion or complication you have. :pimp:

• Like 2

Ohh I can see thats a pretty big topic lol my bad. I'll definitely keep that in mind if I have any future questions

Adventure besties is the last one I need though 124/125 at the moment ?. Sucks stuff glitched and my friend didn't have any more time otherwise I could have made it in the top 10 fastest but oh well I'm happy with a 100%.

Thanks again for the fast response!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Ohh I can see thats a pretty big topic lol my bad. I'll definitely keep that in mind if I have any future questions

Adventure besties is the last one I need though 124/125 at the moment 1f605.png. Sucks stuff glitched and my friend didn't have any more time otherwise I could have made it in the top 10 fastest but oh well I'm happy with a 100%.

Thanks again for the fast response!

Having unexpected and unnecessary delays or glitches definitely does suck, I know exactly how you feel. I had planned to be on the fastest achievers club with Rise of the Tomb Raider myself, but unfortunately was met with both a delay and a horrendous glitch. Firstly the game was delivered to me two weeks after release, even though I had preordered it. Then secondly, I was forced into an additional seven playthroughs of the game to fix some glitches I had encountered. At the time, it was rather annoying. But Rise of the Tomb Raider is an amazing game in my opinion, so it wasn’t too tedious of a task.

And you’re welcome, have fun on that last trophy! :dance:

Edited by ddracarys
  • Like 1