• Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
  • Grim Legends 3: The Dark City
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden
  • Nubla :platinum:
  • My Name Is Mayo :platinum:
  • Little Adventures on the Prairie :platinum:

Plats #12, 13 and 14 are Done and Dusted!

Some thoughts on Day 1:

• I didn't realize how easy it was to get killed in Little Adventures on the Prairie due to crappy hitboxes. It took a tad longer than I had expected to blitz through but I finally got through it. I actually died on the last four stages because the purple flame dudes were vicious and hit like a truck.
  • Mayo is my secret shame. I wish I could go back in time and punish Green Lava Studios for making such crap. My poor controller is probably going to have to be fixed because the X button is probably damage from all of that tapping. :(
  • I accidentally missed a collectible in Nubla in Chapter 2 and had to start over again.

All in all, I am glad the Games of Shame are on my cabinet, where they can collect dust. The rest of the games are Artifex Mundi titles so they will be day long challenges, but now I am going to relax with some Yooka-Laylee. ^_^

• Like 4

Far Cry 3 (PS4) 0%- > 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) 0%- > 100%

Rime (PS4) 0% > 100%

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) 0%-> 16%

And that was Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Took a lot longer than any other Lego game I played but it was fun. Platinum didn't unlocked untill I finshed 2 DLC's that was a little weird.

Now just one more to go

• Like 4

END OF JULY UPDATE - Wow I had a very bad July. The only games I managed to finish were Little Nightmares and Unravel and that was early in the month. I liked Unravel but decided to skip the second game for now and start Ico. The backlog was not my friend last month. I'm not confident I will finish this challenge but hopefully I can get at least 5 more games done.

1. A Boy and His Blob - 100% - :gold:

2. Limbo (PS4) - 100% - :gold:

3. Inside - 100% - :gold:

4. Little Nightmares :gold:

5. Unravel:platinum:

6. Ico - (01%)

7. Shadow of the Colossus

8. The Last Guardian

9. Bastion

10. Oxenfree

11. Night in the Woods

12. Virginia

13. Life is Strange - (18%)

14. Life is Strange: Before the Storm

15. Hellblade: Setsuna's Sacrifice

• Like 3

On 8/1/2018 at 11:33 AM, DragonQuest238 said:
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan
  • Dark Arcana: The Carnival :platinum:
  • Abyss: The Wraiths of Eden :platinum:

Got a couple more of these games down while also taking down a couple of other easy platinums(Lara Croft GO, N.E.R.O.) to spell out LAND. :)

Not looking forward to Grim Legends 1 due to the fact that it counts all of the puzzles in the bonus chapter so you can't skip the puzzles even in the bonus chapter and you have to do both dominoes and the hidden-objects in the bonus chapter, but it's necessary. :( Will probably take some time off of these games for a week to get other stuff done but at least I'm 50% done.

• Like 2

PS4

• Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix (51/51 l 100%) :platinum:
  • Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (19/46 l 51% >>> 46/46 l 100%:platinum:
  • N.E.R.O. ~Nothing Ever Remains Obscure~ (24/24 I 100%) :platinum:
  • Rime
  • Never Alone (0/19 l 0% >>> 19/19 l 100%) ?
  • Abzû (0/12 I 0%)

PS3

• Ar tonelico Qoga Knell of Ar Ciel (0/59 l 0%)

PSV

• Zero Escape: The Nonary Games (0/38 l 0% >>> 12/38 l 34%)
  • 7'scarlet (23/23 l 100%) :platinum:
  • Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly
  • Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms (36/36 l 100%) :platinum:
  • Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ (10/32 l 18% >>> 32/32 l 100%:platinum:

Another three games done. I've been busy with work and it will probably stay that way during August. So completing this challenge will be pretty much impossible for me with Ar tonelico being a 100h platinum and all. But I aim to complete the Vita and PS4 games, bring Ar tonelico as close to 25% as possible and put it on my list for Fall challenge~

• Like 4

On 6/7/2018 at 2:58 PM, Kishnabe said:

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth 16%

Riddled Corpses EX PS4 18%

Timothy VS The Aliens PS4 NA 24%

The Count Lucanor PSVITA 12%

Cosmic Star Heroine PS4 0%

Adventures of Mana PSVITA 4%

Super Daryl Deluxe PS4 4%

Danganronpa 3 PSVITA  0%

BigFest PSVITA 0%

Word Search by POWGI PS4 0%

Going for more doable games than stress fests.

Probably add more later.

Added a few, hope to finish at least 3 games by the end of this month.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, LionSharky said:

And done

Far Cry 3 (PS4) 0%- > 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Lego Harry Potter Years 5-7 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Lego Marvel SuperHeroes 2 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 1 (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Minecraft Story Mode Season 2 (PS4) 0% > 100%

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) 0%- > 100%

Rime (PS4) 0% > 100%

Sleeping Dogs (PS4) 0%-> 100%

Not going to add more, want to finish up some DLC and other games with higher completion.

Way to finish your list. Nice going. Also, don't forget about the Fall challenge after you finish some other games.

• Like 2

Wasn't going to post yet, but I need to get some sleep before I continue my quest to clear this list out by September...

On 8/3/2018 at 4:47 PM, DragonQuest238 said:
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood :platinum:
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan :platinum:

Another game down. My next target is Enigmatis 2 as that will be my 24th platinum. I have a special for the 25th, and then I can see if I can work in time to take down the other games. I just want to get Grim Legends and its kin out of the backlog pool ASAP because the Grim Legends series isn't my favorite of the trilogies that Artifex Mundi created and the Eventide trinity will be up next as it's part of my list for the PSNP Spelling Bee. (And I finally purchased Eventide 3.)

EDIT for today: So finally got Enigmatis 2 out of the way as my 24th platinum. I am going to hold off until after Monday because I plan on knocking out a few games before I get the remaining Grim Legends titles completed, but those two games are the only ones left on my list. Oh, and the third Enigmatis game. NVM. :(

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 2

New Update:

1. Metro last light (PS4) - 0%

2. Skyrim (PS4) - 74% => 100% :platinum:

3. Uncharted Drake's Fortune (PS4) - 0%

4. BioShock (PS4) - 0%

5. The Nonary Games (PS4) - 0% => 28%

6. Knack II (PS4) - 0%

7. Assassin's Creed: Chronicles (PS4) - 0%

• Russia - 9%
  • India - 0%
  • China - 0%

8. Ico (PS3) - 8% 

9. Prince of Persia (PS3) - 0%

10. Remember Me (PS3) - 0%

11. Mini Ninjas (PS3) - 2% => 8%

12. Counterspy (PS4) - 57% => 100%

13. Cosmic Star Heroine (PSVITA) - 13% => 23%

14. Drive Girls (PSVITA) - 24% => 100% :platinum:

15. Revenant Saga (PSVITA) - 23% => 100% :platinum:

Made some progress in mini ninjas and cosmic star heroine. Slow progress.

Played nonary games. Finished 999. Started virtue's last reward. I like VLR a lot more than 999. Should have it finished in the next week or so.

Probably won't start any more but try to finish what I've already started.

• Like 2

Attempted to get the Enigmatis 3 plat but the game glitched out at the village and I couldn't continue the story because the hint told me to flip a lever but when I tried to I got an error message saying "I need to connect to the treadmill or it'll break again" but I had already connected the damn belt to the treadmill. And my save was now undoable so I had to delete it. Will probably platinum Grim Legends 3 tonight because I just finished Eventide 3 and have the hang of the runic battle system. :) Then I'll try to get the last Grim Legends game done and then crack at Enigmatis 3 again. I only have those three games left for the rest of the month. Already drafting the list for my Fall Backlog challenge. ;)

• Like 2

Detroit: Become Human 100%

Little Witch Academia: 13%

Moonlighter: 14% some trophies bugged, devs are working on this

Muv Luv 1%

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists and the mysterious paintings > 100%

Finally got the Atelier platinum, I missed one of the trophy notifications which resulted in me grinding on bosses for an extra day wondering why the trophy hadn't popped, lol. Been playing a lot of Muv Luv even though completion score doesn't reflect that yet. Little witch I'll dip into when I'm in the mood, as for moonlighter, I enjoy it but still buggy trophies so I'll just wait for next few patches.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, StilRh said:

Detroit: Become Human 100%

Little Witch Academia: 13%

Moonlighter: 14% some trophies bugged, devs are working on this

Muv Luv 1%

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: Alchemists and the mysterious paintings > 100%

Finally got the Atelier platinum, I missed one of the trophy notifications which resulted in me grinding on bosses for an extra day wondering why the trophy hadn't popped, lol. Been playing a lot of Muv Luv even though completion score doesn't reflect that yet. Little witch I'll dip into when I'm in the mood, as for moonlighter, I enjoy it but still buggy trophies so I'll just wait for next few patches.

Sorry you're not getting closer to the Moonlighter platinum. I saw the trailer for it and thought "I might look at that", but now that you mentioned that some of the trophies are glitched, I am so glad I didn't even touch that game. Shame, that game looks wonderful and the premise is amazing: Shop-owner by day, explorer by night. :) Good luck on the rest of your games.

As for me, I am almost finished. Need to finish Enigmatis 3 and hope it doesn't glitch on me again, and clean up the Grim Legends series. For now I am going to bleach my brain with a few crappy games to clean out my library backlog, then I'll get to Grim Legends 3. (Grim Legends 1 is going to be saved for last due to the fact that you have to keep doing the same things for the puzzle trophies up to the end of the bonus chapter so I have to play the bonus chapter twice. :()

• Like 2

Update:

Blacklight: Retribution: 78% >>> 100%

Titanfall 2: 0% >>> 88% (just have to finish master difficulty)

Battlefield 1: 0% >>> 70% (have plat)

Bioshock 2: 0% (next new game I start)

RE4: 0%

Golden Abyss: 0%

Fight for Fortune: 0%

Farpoint: 36%

Pac Man: 100%

Lucky Lizard: 100%

Also started Hustle Kings (vita) as servers closing. 47%. One online trophy left.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2018 at 0:00 AM, DragonQuest238 said:
  • Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood :platinum:
  • Enigmatis 3: Shadow of Karkhala :platinum:
  • Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan :platinum:

Forgot to post an update when I got it, but I finally completed the Enigmatis trilogy. Enig3 crashed on me after a point but luckily it has an auto-save so I didn't lose any progress. Still it ticked me off. Next time I won't make the same mistake I made before, thinking any PS4 title is immune to glitches and crashes. :(

I just to finish the Grim Legends series and I am officially done and dusted with my list. I almost have Grim Legends 3 finished, need to reinstall it and go through the game to get that last Memory Mirror puzzle finished super-fast and unlock the bonus chapter again(because I deleted my save) and get those missing collectibles, Then just do the first game and I am done. I made my Fall Backlog a little shorter and easier, even though I will have plenty of time since Spyro's rebirth was put off until mid-November. xD

Edited by DragonQuest238
  • Like 3