Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sora__11

sora__11's Dispute

66 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ExHaseo said:

...but your last trophy was your critical mode playthrough, and it popped about 3 hours after beating it on proud mode. So, you obviously had to do a second playthrough anyway, so why would you go out of your way to pop trophies out of order?

When I obtained the trophies for the first time in my friend's ps3, I noticed the trophies popped naturally in the following order: Critical-Beat_the_game-Proud.

Since I wanted it to have a more logical order, I completed it first on proud, so I got Beat_the_game-Proud; then a second so i got Critical-Platinum

"Did you replay the game a second time for that dumb reason??" Yes I did. It's KH2, I have played it hundreds of times

Yeah. I know how dumb I sound. I really like the game, okay xD

Oh, and I noticed your question is also in the form of "Since you had to play it twice anyway why didn't you just got post game in the first playtrough?"

Because I only play KH in critical mode, so my first run was in critical, where I wanted to obtain every trophy. I realized when I was reaching the end about the whole post-game content trophies, and that's where I got the idea to use a friend's ps3 to obtain them in a different order

41 minutes ago, Dragon-Archon said:

Well you don't have to hide the game if you don't want to, as you can have up to 2 flagged games before you're removed from the leaderboard. Every other member beside yourself and the flagging team won't notice it's flagged unless they read this thread.

Did we change the rules? I thought you still had to hide the games to be on the leaderboards and after 2 you couldn't hide anymore

1 minute ago, Kittet3 said:

Did we change the rules? I thought you still had to hide the games to be on the leaderboards and after 2 you couldn't hide anymore

You're right, my bad :facepalm: .

3 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Yeah coulda swore you had to hide the game to be on the leaderboards only thing more then 2 flags means is perma off the leaderboards 

Edited by The High Ground

@sora__11 it could be a lot worse, you could have things like Wolfenstein 2 and Max Payne 3 on your account and get kicked off the boards for sound shapes manipulation. It's silly but get the PS4 KH2 done if you haven't already...but don't try anything funny or we will know O.O :P just learn from the mistake and don't let it drag you down ;) as I said your profile has real work put into it so at least you know now! 

PS: it's nobodies business what you do with your trophies (unless there's a dispute of course) really so just don't let it bother you and keep hunting.

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Punctuation.

2 minutes ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

@sora__11 it could be a lot worse, I could have things like Wolfenstein 2 on your account and get kicked off the boards for sound shapes manipulation. It's silly but get the PS4 one if you haven't already...but don't try anything funny or we will know O.O :P just learn from the mistake and don't let it drag you down ;)

PS it's nobodies business what you do with your trophies (unless there's a dispute of course) really so just don't let it bother you and keep hunting.

I plan to get Wof2 platinum eventually, I like crazy challenges. Really, this whole issue is not going to affect my life or my trophy-hunting hobby, i just find it sad to get flagged from the community I've grown to love this past years, I really liked this site. C'est la vie I guess.

54 minutes ago, sora__11 said:

I plan to get Wof2 platinum eventually, I like crazy challenges. Really, this whole issue is not going to affect my life or my trophy-hunting hobby, i just find it sad to get flagged from the community I've grown to love this past years, I really liked this site. C'est la vie I guess.

That's what I mean though, you're talking like everything's changed like people will judge you or that you won't use the site or community. Nothings changed, so you've hid a game, loads do. Nobody's got a sour opinion of you, you've handled yourself in this dispute very well, been polite, respectful not made up awful (blatant) lies. If anything you'll be remembered as one in every 50 who doesn't act like they are going up against a wall with guns pointed at them and lie till they are blue in the face. Anyway don't let it change your opinion of the community cause the communities opinion won't have changed about you ;)

Edited by TOAST13TOA5T
Colloquialism

52 minutes ago, sora__11 said:

You're not flagged from the community, just the leaderboards until you hide the game. 

Whatever I do it's clear my account will never be the same here, it will be marked either with a flag or hidden trophies, and it won't feel the same

1 hour ago, sora__11 said:

Whatever I do it's clear my account will never be the same here, it will be marked either with a flag or hidden trophies, and it won't feel the same

@sora__11

You've got a very respectable profile. Hidden games is nothing to laugh at. I mean it would be way more embarrassing to have My Name is Mayo on there... trust me, I know. You've got two reasonable options:

1. Leave the game as is and just don't be on the leaderboards. (No biggie since your Plat count and percentage is very high. You'll look impressive regardless. 
  2. Hide the game and don't worry about it. 

I'm personally of the mindset that "this is my profile. I've worked on it for years. I've had great accomplishments. I've had some crappy games, but at the end of the day this is my gaming history." I carry that with pride and that is why I chose not to hide any of those trophy whore games. I won't play them going forward mind you. Since you played this legit, I'd let this roll off your shoulder and let it be. But heck, if you choose to hide it no biggie. (and let's be honest, no one is going think any less of you. If you spent the last several days disputing BS crap like some others have done recently, that might have put a blemish on your name. You are good my friend :) 

One small question regarding Not hiding my flagged games. If I don't, will I still be seeing the red banner of "FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL" above my Rarest Trophies collection forever?

10 minutes ago, sora__11 said:

One small question regarding Not hiding my flagged games. If I don't, will I still be seeing the red banner of "FLAGGED FOR LEADERBOARD REMOVAL" above my Rarest Trophies collection forever?

Yeah, you'll be reminded of it everyday although you went through the dispute process to be told that you'll stay flagged already :). If you want to stop seeing it you'll have to just sign out of this website forever and considering you haven't used the forums much until this point, I don't think it'll affect you too much to not use this website anymore. 

Edited by Sergen

I don't use the forums, but I use it to see my collection, track my progress, read guides while I play or find people for boosting and online sessions, that's why I wanted to do what's possible to have my profile restored to its original state, but I guess that's not an option anymore.

The only problem if hiding games. And then unhide them later your Milstone trophies will be changed aswell if you trying too get a good milestone. With good names and such. Like if you had a good platinum at nr 50 and then you hide a platinum then everything will be dumped down too another platinum that you got at plat 51 and now it's your 50 plat milstone. Lol i dont know if no one understand what i just said. But i dont think anyone hide a platinum anyway. But if you cheated and you were going for milstones all the time. Then it's bad cuz you have too hide it or you wont be ranked on the leaderboards. That you cheated a game or more 

Yeah, I know I can just solve it hiding the game, but I wouldn't want to hide from my public PSN profile a game I legitimately earned just to show up in one specific site's leaderboard. I know I'm going around in circles, just a little bummed with the whole affair.😒

3 hours ago, sora__11 said:

I think you can use an extension (like uBlock Origin) to filter the red banner on your end. Not ideal but at least you wouldn't see it (and other people visiting your profile don't see it either).

By the way, I sympathise with you. I actually think this rule should only cover out timestamps that are out of order as a result of using someone else's save file or in situations where an advantage is gained (like finishing the game faster than should be possible). But some people on this site think the leaderboards will fall apart if they let something like this go. So you just have to decide which of your shitty options is the most tolerable.

I know if I ever got flagged (as it truly could happen to anybody), I wouldn't hide anything. I don't need anyone from this website dictating what I do with my PSN account.

2 hours ago, Hatchet_Girl1990 said:

Hiding games doesn't make you look bad in anyway. I recently got flagged for a game I did 5 years ago and I had to dispute it, so I can understand how you feel about it. But I didn't even know you could hide games until I got flagged, so I hid a couple games with low percentages like Resi 5, MK v DC, etc. simply because I knew I'd never play them again and never platinum, and that always bothered me. Doesn't mean I'm a hacker :) (and i can unhide them to prove otherwsie! xD)
I know you don't want to hide your favourite game, but seeing as the flag won't be lifted you can either hide the game or not. But hiding games does not reflect badly on you.

I get MK vs DCU the combos are hard as hell. But RE5? It's actually a pretty easy plat. 

2 hours ago, Tomy_IV said:

The only problem if hiding games. And then unhide them later your Milstone trophies will be changed aswell if you trying too get a good milestone. With good names and such. Like if you had a good platinum at nr 50 and then you hide a platinum then everything will be dumped down too another platinum that you got at plat 51 and now it's your 50 plat milstone. Lol i dont know if no one understand what i just said. But i dont think anyone hide a platinum anyway. But if you cheated and you were going for milstones all the time. Then it's bad cuz you have too hide it or you wont be ranked on the leaderboards. That you cheated a game or more 

I get what you mean. 

1 minute ago, DEMONICRUBLE18 said:

I get MK vs DCU the combos are hard as hell. But RE5? It's actually a pretty easy plat. 

At the time I started to play it I was sharing a console, the game belonged to my partner. He got rid of it, and I never bothered to get myself a copy :P 

3 hours ago, mekktor said:

I think you can use an extension (like uBlock Origin) to filter the red banner on your end. Not ideal but at least you wouldn't see it (and other people visiting your profile don't see it either).

By the way, I sympathise with you. I actually think this rule should only cover out timestamps that are out of order as a result of using someone else's save file or in situations where an advantage is gained (like finishing the game faster than should be possible). But some people on this site think the leaderboards will fall apart if they let something like this go. So you just have to decide which of your shitty options is the most tolerable.

I know if I ever got flagged (as it truly could happen to anybody), I wouldn't hide anything. I don't need anyone from this website dictating what I do with my PSN account.

Two glaring issues:

1. We have absolutely no idea if this person cheated or not. They say they did it this way to intentionally get the trophies out of order, but what they got out of order is easy to mess up if you cheat. Basically, they accessed something too early. They also beat the game twice way too fast in a row. Both are signs of cheating tbh, and their excuse is that they wanted to get the ending as the last trophy. I get that everyone seems to buy their story in this thread. I'm as usual skeptical, and don't find it that convincing. I don't know, and so this rule is actually very helpful for cases like this.
  2. It's not wanted that players gets the trophies out of order. They can record themselves doing the entire game this way, wouldn't get the flag lifted. Imagine if everyone did this, it would be a serious big hassle to keep track of. It would also be used to get impossibly fast completion times and a mess in general. Again, good that there's a rule for cases like this.

@sora__11, you know what you gotta do. If you didn't cheat, sucks for you, but you certainly broke the leaderboard rules by getting the trophies out of order. No idea why you thought it'd be a good idea to get trophies out of order, making it look like you might have cheated the game. And I think the reason you were reported was because of how long time there was between all heartless entries and Mushroom XIII (51 seconds). Yes, such late at the same time pop is possible, but that's why you were looked at I think, and they saw the other stuff was out of order.

Edited by MMDE

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Two glaring issues:

1. We have absolutely no idea if this person cheated or not. They say they did it this way to intentionally get the trophies out of order, but what they got out of order is easy to mess up if you cheat. Basically, they accessed something too early. They also beat the game twice way too fast in a row. Both are signs of cheating tbh, and their excuse is that they wanted to get the ending as the last trophy. I get that everyone seems to buy their story in this thread. I'm as usual skeptical, and don't find it that convincing. I don't know, and so this rule is actually very helpful for cases like this.
  2. It's not wanted that players gets the trophies out of order. They can record themselves doing the entire game this way, wouldn't get the flag lifted. Imagine if everyone did this, it would be a serious big hassle to keep track of. It would also be used to get impossibly fast completion times and a mess in general. Again, good that there's a rule for cases like this.

@sora__11, you know what you gotta do. If you didn't cheat, sucks for you, but you certainly broke the leaderboard rules by getting the trophies out of order. No idea why you thought it'd be a good idea to get trophies out of order, making it look like you might have cheated the game. And I think the reason you were reported was because of how long time there was between all heartless entries and Mushroom XIII (51 seconds). Yes, such late at the same time pop is possible, but that's why you were looked at I think, and they saw the other stuff was out of order.

Regarding those latest concerns:

-I didn't beat the game twice way too fast in a row, I beat it in proud, and in the span of two hours reloaded my critical save, beat the final boss and obtained the critical competitor trophy

-What I did to get the trophies out of order does not provide any possible advantage for completion times or nothing of the sort, it just gets two co-dependent trophies in B-A order instead of A-B. It would be the same as if I reloaded my own save in two different ps3 I owned and completed said two tasks in both ps3, the timestamps would be like they are now.

-Of course I got those mentioned trophies in the span of 51 seconds, if your last Heartless entry is the last Mushroom XIII, you get both almost simultaneously xD (In fact, you have to open the journal and watch said last entry in order for it to pop, that is what took me 51 seconds xD)

Just to wrap it up, I didn't think it was a good or a bad idea, just and idea to watch the platinum pop along the credits and didn't think any site like this would find that reverse order flaggable.

Edited by sora__11
mispelled

16 minutes ago, MMDE said:

It's not wanted that players gets the trophies out of order. They can record themselves doing the entire game this way, wouldn't get the flag lifted.

And who’s to determine what allowable order of trophies is in thousands of games?

E.g., it’s possible to earn almost any GTA V single-player trophy, except for 100% game completion, as the very first one. So if somebody for whatever personal reason wanted “To Live or Die in Los Santos” trophy for completing the final mission specifically as their first one then the rest story trophies backwards, and was able to explain how to do it perfectly legitimately, should it warrant a flag no matter what?

14 minutes ago, Se7en said:

And who’s to determine what allowable order of trophies is in thousands of games?

E.g., it’s possible to earn almost any GTA V single-player trophy, except for 100% game completion, as the very first one. So if somebody for whatever personal reason wanted “To Live or Die in Los Santos” trophy for completing the final mission specifically as their first one then the rest story trophies backwards, and was able to explain how to do it perfectly legitimately, should it warrant a flag no matter what?

Almost every flag is manually approved by experienced gamers and anyone is allowed to dispute the flag on a public forum where others can back up their story. If you can get the trophies with legitimate gameplay and not breaking one of the rules, then it won't be flagged. In your example, that wouldn't be flagged. In this example, the only way to get the trophies in this matter is by using saves, so it's flagged. 

17 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

Almost every flag is manually approved by experienced gamers and anyone is allowed to dispute the flag on a public forum where others can back up their story. If you can get the trophies with legitimate gameplay and not breaking one of the rules, then it won't be flagged. In your example, that wouldn't be flagged. In this example, the only way to get the trophies in this matter is by using saves, so it's flagged. 

Actually, I’d say the disputes are public now to seek the attention of someone who knows about the game. The flagging team member can be convinced by any in-depth seeming report and approve it without having played the game and the disputes are here to prove the report message otherwise. If they were fully qualified, disputes wouldn’t need to be public. 

22 minutes ago, Sergen said:

Actually, I’d say the disputes are public now to seek the attention of someone who knows about the game. The flagging team member can be convinced by any in-depth seeming report and approve it without having played the game and the disputes are here to prove the report message otherwise. If they were fully qualified, disputes wouldn’t need to be public. 

???

Honestly, I've said my final say on this. I'm not looking for someone else, just keeping it open for them to express themselves before we move on.

I've played through KH2 multiple times, both on PS2 and PS3. There's no looking for experienced gamer of this game. They've even already said they broke the leaderboard rules.

They said they used multiple PS3s to get the post-game trophies before beating the game. They say they did this by beating the game on another console, then transferred that save to their own PS3 to earn the post-game trophies, and then finally beat the game again. They never synced the trophies from the first time they beat the game.

They said they did this to get the beat the game trophies last. Then someone pointed out that they beat the game again in less than 3 hours. In other words, they beat the game at their friend's place twice. This is when the story becomes far less believable IMO.

So yeah, not only am I not all that convinced of the story being true, but regardless it's breaking the leaderboard rules.

58 minutes ago, Se7en said:

It's out of order when a trophy is required to be obtained before another. What you talk about is not out of order, only what someone thought to be out of order.

What we're talking about here is post-game content that unlocks when you beat the game, and there's a trophy for beating the game. They earned it way later than plenty of post-game content, and even earned beating the game on a second difficulty less than 3 hours later. They admit they had to use multiple PS3s, transfer saves and delete trophies to accomplish this, if what they say are to be believed.

1 hour ago, sora__11 said:

Regarding those latest concerns:

-I didn't beat the game twice way too fast in a row, I beat it in proud, and in the span of two hours reloaded my critical save, beat the final boss and obtained the critical competitor trophy

-What I did to get the trophies out of order does not provide any possible advantage for completion times or nothing of the sort, it just gets two co-dependent trophies in B-A order instead of A-B. It would be the same as if I reloaded my own save in two different ps3 I owned and completed said two tasks in both ps3, the timestamps would be like they are now.

-Of course I got those mentioned trophies in the span of 51 seconds, if your last Heartless entry is the last Mushroom XIII, you get both almost simultaneously xD (In fact, you have to open the journal and watch said last entry in order for it to pop, that is what took me 51 seconds xD)

Just to wrap it up, I didn't think it was a good or a bad idea, just and idea to watch the platinum pop along the credits and didn't think any site like this would find that reverse order flaggable.

We all understand how you did this. Plenty of people use it as an excuse for when they are caught cheating, and while some times it's more believable they did it than other times, we don't want it on the leaderboards. A common excuse is to say they backed up their save before their HDD crashed, so they didn't sync the trophies. It has the exact same effect.

I think it's a bad idea to manipulate timestamps like that when you're a trophy hunter.

Edited by MMDE