Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sora__11

sora__11's Dispute

66 posts in this topic

If you want to clear the air and remove any suspicion from you, since that seems to be like a concern of yours, then I think it's just fair that I say people have been sending me PMs about other games they think are strange.

One person told me Arkham City challenges looks to be done too fast, especially since you were also playing RE6 at the time:

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=39

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=40

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1081-batman-arkham-city/sora__11?order=date

I already explained how I beat the game twice: I beat the game on proud then reloaded my critical save in my own ps3. There is no need for a secondary ps3 (my friend's in this case) to do that, I didn't even beat it at my friend's place twice, the secondary ps3 was only used to beat the game first then I did the post-game content in my own ps3.

In other words, this wouldn't be any different of me taking my game to my friend's house, beating the game there, then returning it to my house to keep playing and unlocking the rest of the trophies there. I didn't say I deleted trophies, I just didn't synchronize at my friend's house.

List of events: Reach the final boss - Beat the game at my friend's house - Keep playing at home (post-game content) - Beat the game on proud at home - Reload critical save, beat the game at home

11 minutes ago, MMDE said:

I think it's a bad idea to manipulate timestamps like that when you're a trophy hunter.

I'm a trophy hunter, not a timestamp manipulator concerned with the popping order of legitimately earned trophies

5 minutes ago, MMDE said:

One person told me Arkham City challenges looks to be done too fast, especially since you were also playing RE6 at the time:

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=39

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=40

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1081-batman-arkham-city/sora__11?order=date

If I remember right (6 years ago and all that), I did almost all the challenges minus one or two for every character, which allowed me to quickly get the trophies back to back by completing the remaining last challenges.

That seems to be the issue with them if I'm understanding you correctly, right? I think it looks clearer in page 41, not 39 & 40

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=41

3 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

In this example, the only way to get the trophies in this matter is by using saves, so it's flagged.

I think, there has to be something more to justify a flag than just “it was done by using saves”. Because the only way to get trophies for multiple incompatible choices and (or) endings close to each other and without replaying the whole game from scratch is also by using save files, and those aren’t flagged.

13 minutes ago, Se7en said:

I think, there has to be something more to justify a flag than just “it was done by using saves”. Because the only way to get trophies for multiple incompatible choices and (or) endings close to each other and without replaying the whole game from scratch is also by using save files, and those aren’t flagged.

Go read the flagging rules, I was just paraphrasing.

9 hours ago, sora__11 said:

I already explained how I beat the game twice: I beat the game on proud then reloaded my critical save in my own ps3. There is no need for a secondary ps3 (my friend's in this case) to do that, I didn't even beat it at my friend's place twice, the secondary ps3 was only used to beat the game first then I did the post-game content in my own ps3.

You don't have to keep telling your story. I understand how what you explain is a possible story. I have absolutely no problem understanding this. I simply don't buy this is what happened, especially because of the short second playthrough. Yes, I get what you may have done to accomplish this short second round, but I'm saying, it makes your story harder to believe. And regardless of what I believe, your timestamp manipulation is against the leaderboard rules.

In other words, this wouldn't be any different of me taking my game to my friend's house, beating the game there, then returning it to my house to keep playing and unlocking the rest of the trophies there. I didn't say I deleted trophies, I just didn't synchronize at my friend's house.

List of events: Reach the final boss - Beat the game at my friend's house - Keep playing at home (post-game content) - Beat the game on proud at home - Reload critical save, beat the game at home

Please don't mix trophy timestamp manipulation with just having two save slots. Yes, I know, two playthroughs finished so close together would just be two save slots.

I'm a trophy hunter, not a timestamp manipulator concerned with the popping order of legitimately earned trophies

Well, your excuse throughout this entire thread is that you just wanted to manipulate the order the trophies popped! So yes, you're manipulating the timestamps!! Sync the first earning of each trophy, or don't keep using that save file.

If I remember right (6 years ago and all that), I did almost all the challenges minus one or two for every character, which allowed me to quickly get the trophies back to back by completing the remaining last challenges.

That seems to be the issue with them if I'm understanding you correctly, right? I think it looks clearer in page 41, not 39 & 40

https://psnprofiles.com/sora__11/log?dir=asc&page=41

Yes, between page 40 and 41. And what they said in return was, when did you have the time for this? Why did start playing other games if you were so close to unlocking the rest of the trophies? etc I think this is more speculations on his part. Don't really need to answer this I guess.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1880-kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories/sora__11?order=date

Again, yes, possible, but someone reported you for doing the various difficulties so close together. Like Sora on Standard, then 30 mins later Riku on Standard, Sora Beginner, then 30 mins later Riku Beginner. But yes, the game can be speedrun in some few hours, so you may have played through both at the same time. This stuff looks strange, and while you may do this on purpose, don't come here and say you're just collecting trophies. You're definitely trying to pop them in strange order. I actually find the next few trophies popping just as strange. synth 300 rooms took forever for me, and just 10 mins later you got 10k moogle points, 10 mins later you've spent 20k, then you get each player's max level within 13 mins of each other, these took me many hours to grind. Strange you hadn't got all cards with Riku by then, but you got them 35 mins later, and all Sora cards only 20 mins after that. The Sora cards were super random farming.

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3635-devil-may-cry-4-special-edition/sora__11?order=date

This one someone reported as well, but neither is this a good enough reason for the flag to stay. 

"Doesn't make any sense to beat the game again on Heaven or Hell just 4 minutes after beating the game. Also doesn't make sense to beat Hell and Hell mode 5 minutes after finishing the Bloody Palace."

But I know KH:reCoM is a difficult game to cheat without it being super obvious, but the way you did it, it's kinda hard to tell, but I kinda believe you did that stuff legit. And takes a bit more to cheat on PS4, so I don't really believe that either. I think especially the KH:reCoM is a good example of how you may seem to want to manipulate how the trophies pop, but in this case you didn't break the leaderboard rules.

Anyway, as for kh2, you'll have to hide it.

Edited by MMDE

On 30/04/2018 at 7:34 PM, MMDE said:

Whatever you feel doesn't really matter when they've broken the leaderboard rules. They admit to it as well. Doesn't matter if they had video footage of it, what they explain is against the rules.

Why not? Surely that would be undisputable evidence that they were obtained legitimately regardless if the order is incorrect?

Edited by JohnCenaSong-
Borked post

30 minutes ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Why not? Surely that would be undisputable evidence that they were obtained legitimately regardless if the order is incorrect?

3 hours ago, JohnCenaSong- said:

Yes but the point is that the order of the trophies is illegitimate. You can’t get that order without manipulation. Doesn’t matter if he used his own save file or someone else’s. 

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

Please don't mix trophy timestamp manipulation with just having two save slots. Yes, I know, two playthroughs finished so close together would just be two save slots.

Having two save slots in two different ps3 is what inflicts my issue. I don't think the rules handle correctly that situation, treating a save editor the same as someone who didn't sync in a friend's house, but I won't go there.

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

Yes, between page 40 and 41. And what they said in return was, when did you have the time for this? Why did start playing other games if you were so close to unlocking the rest of the trophies? etc I think this is more speculations on his part. Don't really need to answer this I guess.

I stopped earning Arkham's trophies because I wanted to get Resi6 platinum as my 2000 trophy. When I wasn't playing Resi in co-op with a friend I did Arkham's challenge minus one, in order to quickly wrap up the remaining trophies after I got said platinum.

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1880-kingdom-hearts-rechain-of-memories/sora__11?order=date

Again, yes, possible, but someone reported you for doing the various difficulties so close together. Like Sora on Standard, then 30 mins later Riku on Standard, Sora Beginner, then 30 mins later Riku Beginner. But yes, the game can be speedrun in some few hours, so you may have played through both at the same time. This stuff looks strange, and while you may do this on purpose, don't come here and say you're just collecting trophies. You're definitely trying to pop them in strange order. I actually find the next few trophies popping just as strange. synth 300 rooms took forever for me, and just 10 mins later you got 10k moogle points, 10 mins later you've spent 20k, then you get each player's max level within 13 mins of each other, these took me many hours to grind. Strange you hadn't got all cards with Riku by then, but you got them 35 mins later, and all Sora cards only 20 mins after that. The Sora cards were super random farming.

I got to the final boss of every difficulty, then did them sequentially.

I synth 300 rooms (which you can do in 20 minutes if you know how), then sold ALL my cards in a moogle shop, going from 5k moogle points to around 30k. Then i bought random cards for the price of 20k, and reloaded my old save.

Every character was level 98 by that point so I reloaded their save and got the last level.

Yup, by that point Riku's Joker card hadn't dropped, so I farmed it in one of the lower rooms (Agrabah) where the dropping rate is higher. As soon as it dropped I reloaded Sora and got Roxas' card in the treasure room, the remaining card I had left for him.

I went trough all that hassle because (again, being my favorite series) I wanted the trophies to pop in a more coherent and artistic order. Not to get them in a strange, somehow leaderboard advantaged one, which I cannot even fathom how it does.

10 hours ago, MMDE said:

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/3635-devil-may-cry-4-special-edition/sora__11?order=date

This one someone reported as well, but neither is this a good enough reason for the flag to stay. 

"Doesn't make any sense to beat the game again on Heaven or Hell just 4 minutes after beating the game. Also doesn't make sense to beat Hell and Hell mode 5 minutes after finishing the Bloody Palace."

It does if you just have the final mission left. As you can see, I usually do that sort of thing "Saving before the final boss, doing other stuff then beating the boss and getting the last trophies". I like to do it to wrap up the last trophies of a game in a more ordered fashion.

Look. I know this is all your job, and your way of handling cheaters, hackers and save editors. I just didn't expect this whole issue to be handled in the way of "You are guilty until proven otherwise. And even then, if you give a logical and reasoned explanation of how you did something, we won't believe you and you are still lying by default". Being told to the face I am thought to be hacking my favorite series (KH) and making excuses up is somewhat heartbreaking. And being kicked off the leaderboards for beating the game at a friend's house does demoralize anyone.

Edited by sora__11

1 hour ago, sora__11 said:

I stopped earning Arkham's trophies because I wanted to get Resi6 platinum as my 2000 trophy. When I wasn't playing Resi in co-op with a friend I did Arkham's challenge minus one, in order to quickly wrap up the remaining trophies after I got said platinum.

There's nothing wrong with this part. I myself have to switch between 2-3 games at a time in order to hand tailor every milestone and level up, and it does take a great deal of effort and planning. But at no point does this involve save file abuse or multiple consoles. I even understand the mindset behind saving the story complete trophy for last and would have considered the same for all my games if it was possible through natural play.

1 hour ago, sora__11 said:

Look. I know this is all your job, and your way of handling cheaters, hackers and save editors. I just didn't expect this whole issue to be handled in the way of "You are guilty until proven otherwise. And even then, if you give a logical and reasoned explanation of how you did something, we won't believe you and you are still lying by default". Being told to the face I am thought to be hacking my favorite series (KH) and making excuses up is somewhat heartbreaking. And being kicked off the leaderboards for beating the game at a friend's house does demoralize anyone.

I haven't had time to catch up on the whole thread but you're not being accused of hacking or w/e, you're simply being correctly flagged for having implausible timestamps in line with the site rules. Those rules are not ambiguous afaik, and you don't have to agree with them but if you wish to remain on the PSNP leaderboards you must play by those rules. At the end of the day, downloading save files (even if it's your own) to pop trophies in an impossible manner is inherently against the site rules.

I think leaving this thread open at this point is giving the OP a false sense of hope @MMDE.

Edited by Zolkovo

I don't normally post in the dispute forums since I'm fairly new here and still working out what's what. But:

You lifted a flag here just yesterday because it was only one trophy in the wrong place and everything else was legitimate.  So why does that also not apply here if it's only the "Ambitious Adventurer" trophy in the wrong place and everything else seems legitimate?

I have no idea whether both should be flagged or neither, but the same rule should apply to both, no?

If I'm misunderstanding things, I apologise, I'm still learning the ropes on leaderboard rules and stuff.

14 minutes ago, Kristycism said:

I don't normally post in the dispute forums since I'm fairly new here and still working out what's what. But:

You lifted a flag here just yesterday because it was only one trophy in the wrong place and everything else was legitimate.  So why does that also not apply here if it's only the "Ambitious Adventurer" trophy in the wrong place and everything else seems legitimate?

I have no idea whether both should be flagged or neither, but the same rule should apply to both, no?

If I'm misunderstanding things, I apologise, I'm still learning the ropes on leaderboard rules and stuff.

We don't want to flag glitches, which do happen, so there's flexibility if the trophies don't follow a clear save pattern use. The dispute you linked didn't follow that pattern, one trophy was just out of order. This dispute is clear save file use that OP even admitted as the save file cut out a playthrough on this account. It takes a while to be able to tell the difference, don't worry :P

I agree with the poster above that this dispute should probably have been closed by now, unless there's something more we are suppose to be discussing.

1 hour ago, Kittet3 said:

We don't want to flag glitches, which do happen, so there's flexibility if the trophies don't follow a clear save pattern use. The dispute you linked didn't follow that pattern, one trophy was just out of order. This dispute is clear save file use that OP even admitted as the save file cut out a playthrough on this account. It takes a while to be able to tell the difference, don't worry :P

I agree with the poster above that this dispute should probably have been closed by now, unless there's something more we are suppose to be discussing.

Ah okay, that makes sense! Thanks for clarifying! <3 Must admit, I'm glad I'm not a staff member here, they must have a hell of a job on their hands dealing with this stuff!

Do you think I should I remove my previous post to remove the irrelevant info?

1 hour ago, Kristycism said:

Ah okay, that makes sense! Thanks for clarifying! <3 Must admit, I'm glad I'm not a staff member here, they must have a hell of a job on their hands dealing with this stuff!

Do you think I should I remove my previous post to remove the irrelevant info?

No it's relevant to people who may have the same question at some point in the future while browsing old threads. 

5 hours ago, sora__11 said:

Look. I know this is all your job, and your way of handling cheaters, hackers and save editors. I just didn't expect this whole issue to be handled in the way of "You are guilty until proven otherwise.

Except you have it backwards.  You're innocent until proven guilty to the satisfaction of the flag team, and that doesn't happen until a member of this site flags your profile for review.  You've been judged "guilty in absentia" in that you don't get summoned to explain yourself prior to the flag being confirmed and upheld, but that's different from "guilty until proven otherwise".

And you still came out pages and pages ago explaining how you did these trophies in the order that you did and your explanation itself admitted to breaking the regulations as this site has laid them down.  So I don't see why your justification is any more acceptable and worthy of un-flagging than all the people who complain that they stepped into a hacked lobby and had a bunch of trophies popped for them.  It's not a behavior that the moderators of this site have decided they want included in the stats and the leaderboards and has been treated accordingly.

Having two save slots in two different ps3 is what inflicts my issue. I don't think the rules handle correctly that situation, treating a save editor the same as someone who didn't sync in a friend's house, but I won't go there.

No, what causes your issue is that you deleted the initial earning of the trophies so you could get them out of order. This is timestamp manipulation. Had you not deleted those trophies and synced them, there would be absolutely no issue here, so that is the issue.

I think you are mistaken. You've already been found guilty based on your timestamps, but you get a chance to dispute it. You've already admitted to breaking the leaderboard rules, your timestamps says so as well, so I'm not sure why you think we shouldn't assume you're guilty of this.

And again, it has nothing to do with you beating the game at your friend's house. It has to do with you manipulating the timestamps. Had you synced the trophies at your friend's place, you wouldn't be in this situation, but you thought you were clever and manipulated the timestamps. This is not wanted on the leaderboards, so you'd have to hide it to be on the leaderboards.

Edited by MMDE