Pudimflam

Help with chaging profile background

19 posts in this topic

Hey guys this is my first post here 🙂, how do i change my profile background? Currently I am looking at this https://psnprofiles.com/Pudimflam, I am not sure what game is that. I have tried looking through the trophy cards option but when i try to change it it doesn't update. 

Thanks.

Go to "Settings" and then "Profile Banner". The latest played game is the default option, but you can choose any game in your profile or a custom image.

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Pudimflam said:

Hey guys this is my first post here 1f642.png, how do i change my profile background? Currently I am looking at this https://psnprofiles.com/Pudimflam, I am not sure what game is that. I have tried looking through the trophy cards option but when i try to change it it doesn't update. 

Thanks.

Thought I was fast, but already answered!

Edited by PermaFox

2 minutes ago, marc_cp said:

Go to "Settings" and then "Profile Banner". The latest played game is the default option, but you can choose any game in your profile or a custom image.

Worked like a charm!

Thank you 🙂

Also, something that wasn't mentioned here. If you're having trouble changing your Background, just press CTRL + Shift + R. It will force a refresh on the page and change the background. 

4 minutes ago, Atlas said:

Also, something that wasn't mentioned here. If you're having trouble changing your Background, just press CTRL + Shift + R. It will force a refresh on the page and change the background. 

Didn't know that. Thanks! 🙂

2 hours ago, Atlas said:

Most people just press F5. 

50 minutes ago, DARKB1KE said:

That wouldn't resolve the problem, lol. Sometimes you need to do a hard refresh, instead of a simple refresh ("Just press F5, kek."). This will ensure you to have the latest version of a site/page, it will clear the cache memory of your profile page and show the image you choose for your background. 

1 hour ago, DARKB1KE said:

5 minutes ago, Atlas said:

That wouldn't resolve the problem, lol. Sometimes you need to do a hard refresh, instead of a simple refresh ("Just press F5, kek."). This will ensure you to have the latest version of a site/page, it will clear the cache memory of your profile page and show the image you choose for your background. 

Ctrl + F5 also bypasses the cache and uses 33% less keys!

Regarding this issue, I've been playing God of War since April 28th, but my profile background is still ni no kuni. Is it a bug

3 hours ago, DaivRules said:

LMFAO the math.

I have a clear cache addon/button :P 

17 minutes ago, sokawaiibebe said:

Regarding this issue, I've been playing God of War since April 28th, but my profile background is still ni no kuni. Is it a bug

What's your settings?  Double check it's set to "always last game played" 

Posted (edited)

33 minutes ago, sokawaiibebe said:

If you haven't set to it then It's a website glitch. But apparently It's something with your profile sync only, It shows the list for Ni No Kuni first over God of War one. 

Edited by Atlas

ALT+F4 then go 'New incognito window' if you are using chrome or clear browsing data or use cleaner or sign in with encrypted data.

Would i need to do this on my phone as well, since that's primarily how I access the site

10 hours ago, ReverzerO said:

ALT+F4 then go 'New incognito window' if you are using chrome or clear browsing data or use cleaner or sign in with encrypted data.

Would i need with psn first then try syncing on here?

Not sure using CP but if the prev cache of that image for example ni no kuni isn't in your CP, the latest image cache will be stored in you CP, no need to clear any.

Yes you need PSN account 1st, play games with trophies then synchronize.

19 hours ago, DaivRules said:

Though it requires 100% more hands as compared to CTRL + Shift + R :D

10 minutes ago, Se7en said:

Though it requires 100% more hands as compared to CTRL + Shift + R :D

Requires? You must have small hands or a huge keyboard. I'm also willing to bet most people hit Ctrl+Shit with one hand and hit R with another, using two hands.

Unless you're saying Ctrl + F5 requires FOUR hands?! 😱

10 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

Requires? You must have small hands or a huge keyboard. I'm also willing to bet most people hit Ctrl+Shit with one hand and hit R with another, using two hands.

Unless you're saying Ctrl + F5 requires FOUR hands?! 1f631.png

Sometimes, typos are awesome.

Posted (edited)

24 minutes ago, DaivRules said:

I'm also willing to bet most people hit Ctrl+Shit with one hand and hit R with another, using two hands.

Idk, it is pretty easy to do with just one hand: hit left Ctrl + Shift with little finger and R with forefinger. Using the same pattern for Ctrl + F5 while is feasible too, requires much more strain and I bet most people won’t find it very handy.

Edited by Se7en