Rock Band 2 Online working again

ChristianHenares

32 minutes ago, Lance the Lone Wolf said:

I wonder what was the problem?

Well there still is a problem, the servers are up and you can connect to them. However, you can't connect ay of your instruments which still makes the trophies unobtainable at the current moment. Hopefully they can fix this bug soon.

Edited by Kent10201

15 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Well there still is a problem, the servers are up and you can connect to them. However, you can't connect ay of your instruments which still makes the trophies unobtainable at the current moment. Hopefully they can fix this bug soon.

I had the same issue. I'm currently 4 songs into a battle of the bands. Hopefully that works.

9 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

I had the same issue. I'm currently 4 songs into a battle of the bands. Hopefully that works.

Battle of the Bands should be fine. It's tug of war and score/multiplier trophies that I'm worried about not being able to get.

13 minutes ago, Kent10201 said:

Battle of the Bands should be fine. It's tug of war and score/multiplier trophies that I'm worried about not being able to get.

You were right. Just got the battle of the bands trophy fine. So that's confirmed. Hopefully they fix the problems for the rest soon!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi again guys.

My PSN was banned permanently. I'm working hard in order  to get it back again.

That's why I haven't speak you guys from the different message groups on PlayStation. Because I can't.

It's such a shame because, not only We got this online trophies, but also a lot of world records, online trophies from games that doesn't exists anymore like Disney Infinity 2.0 and stuff like that, etc.

All info is right here:

But you have to be premium to access, I think.

So, I'll be in touch, but probably I'll comeback november or december. Let's cross fingers.

4 minutes ago, ChristianHenares said:

Hi again guys.

My PSN was banned permanently. I'm working hard in order to get it back again.

I wont be the only one super-curious, so do you care to share what got you permanently banned? Maybe a lesson for the rest of us to avoid??

I wish you luck, permanent bans are difficult to reverse depending on the offense. 

I'll do a little brief to all of you.

I went to spanish Office, They literately said that they know for sure my case but they have NO POWER in all of these matters. They can't really help. They told me that call center help desk are the only one capable of helping me.
I told them I phoned them months ago because some of these bullies were attacking me, laughing at me and insulting me for several years, and they come from time to time through my phone number or social media in order to attack me. I told them that I was afraid that this could happen, and sadly it finally happen 1 or 2 months later (nowadays). So, I warn them that this could happen, and it DID HAPPEN after all. PlayStation Spain told me that only PlayStation Europe have enough power for this kind of things.

I called personally to Playstation Europe call center, the help desk guy told me the same thing that spanish guy told me hours ago: "If its permanently banned, I'm sorry to say that it's impossible to recover it. I don't know anybody who have recover the PSN ID from a permanently banned".

But the sad thing is that when I asked him for an explanation, he got no explanation at all, just the same Spanish helpdesk told me and the same that arrives to my e-mail. So, we only know that: "Description Community and Post-publish Community were illegal". Without knowing what the hell did I write in order to get these people angry.

Not only I'm losing more than 700 games (thank you PsPLus).
Not only i'm losing some world records (some others I've got them on Xbox profile ChrisHenares)
But all the prestige, and trophies are lost too. And it's irreversible.

I explained to him that I work for videogames, a lot of developvers actually knows who I am, and keep talking. He said me that "These kind of decision comes from Headquarters, which is at Ediburgh".

I was researching a lot and finally this account community manager helped me A LOT. He/she was really nice and I could explain everything to him. Finally he was researching and said to me that this is escalated to an investigation ahead. They can't tell me a frame time period in order to get solve nor answered, he/she said that "I should be in touch with my email because they will bring you the detailed investigation process via email". Finally said: "crossed fingers!".

I told them that, if neccesary, I will go to Edinburgh myself in order to get back my PSN ID. One of the things I do in life is videogames, and this is a very important account that a lot of developvers are knowing for the past year. It's imperative that this PSN ID comeback.

Thanksfully, This community Manager paid attention to me because I told him some names like Steve Janiak, Ken Levine or Tim Schafer, and some developvers like ThroughLine Games, FunPunch Games, Harmonix, Gunstar Studio, 2K, and so on. Not only have tweeted me sometimes, but also have sinceraly appreciate my reports about they earlier games or glitches founds on trophy list.

Strikers Edge

Phobos Vector Prime: The First Ring

Crossing Souls

Forgotton Anne

Rock Band 2

The Beatles Rock Band

Are some of the games that I help a little bit.

I'm not VIP, but I'm "kinda".

So, guys, I think next thing will happen:

1. They will investigate, but finally decide to ban me for life.

2. I have to go to Edinburgh headquarters in a few months.

3, Hopefully, talking to them in person, face to face, with all my ID and in a very polite way, find a solution.

If none of this stuff work, I'll figure out what to do next. But I hope this will be solved.

Yes, I know, and Helpdesk call center guy from UK knows too, and same guy on spanish call center knows too: I don't know a single case of a PERMANENTLY BANNED PSN ID that can be reversed. But I'll try to do it and I will not surrender.

I'll be in touch guys.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

When I've read that the Band Hero servers are now offline and that I have missed my chance to get the online done (Yes, it's my own fault, I know), I wanted to be safe and tried to do the RB2 online with my husband. I was afraid that I might miss my chance to get the online done on here as well (since I want to clean up some older games from my profile), but luckily it still works. We lost connection to each other a few times, but it worked out in the end... so basically, as of February 2020 the servers are bad, but still online. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/2/2020 at 8:12 PM, Izularia said:

When I've read that the Band Hero servers are now offline and that I have missed my chance to get the online done (Yes, it's my own fault, I know), I wanted to be safe and tried to do the RB2 online with my husband. I was afraid that I might miss my chance to get the online done on here as well (since I want to clean up some older games from my profile), but luckily it still works. We lost connection to each other a few times, but it worked out in the end... so basically, as of February 2020 the servers are bad, but still online. 

Band Hero, Guitar Hero Van Halen and some others, it seems to be that works on Xbox 360 but not on PS3. It's something similar than Rock Band 2, Beatles and some other old Rock Band game's servers. It seems to be a problem with the servers that they need to fix, but they're not aware of it.

I got all the online trophies on Guitar Hero Van Halen and keep trying to get the platinum (waaaay too hard), but on Band Hero I think I got all online trophies or maybe some of them. I have to check it out.