Error code NP-32091-5

KamakuraHero

34 minutes ago, angelgrievous said:

Be that as it may, I would still recommend at least trying the first "solution" and rebuild your database.  It's not a bad habit to get into anyway, and it could solve your problem.  That is, of course, if you haven't done it already.  

Good luck.

Agree with @angelgrievous  Doesn't hurt to knock the dust off the HD once in a while

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/30/2018 at 11:29 PM, angelgrievous said:

Be that as it may, I would still recommend at least trying the first "solution" and rebuild your database.  It's not a bad habit to get into anyway, and it could solve your problem.  That is, of course, if you haven't done it already.  

Good luck.

Well after many hours filled with frustration for trophies that didn't unlock or unlock in wrong order, i decided today to rebuild my database. Shortly after i started ac ezio collection, only to have the same error code twice again!! While i was playing the game, the trophies unlocked  when they were supposed to except of the story related ones for sequence 3, 4 and the story related catacomb...

Why is this happening? Anyone else had a similar problem?

I had the same problem a few months back and rebuilding the database did nothing to help. In the end i created a new profile on my ps4 then after backing up my saves and screenshots etc i linked the new profile to my psn id and deleted the corrupted profile. I then restored my saves to the new profile and everything since then has been fine.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, The_Iron_Chimp said:

I had the same problem a few months back and rebuilding the database did nothing to help. In the end i created a new profile on my ps4 then after backing up my saves and screenshots etc i linked the new profile to my psn id and deleted the corrupted profile. I then restored my saves to the new profile and everything since then has been fine.

Thanks for your answer, seems that i have no other option then. Do i have to back up my saves only on ps4 or on ps3 as well?

Me too, only digital games. At first, short ones like, Deponia, Gem Smashers and Lost Grimoires 1 + 2. Games that i had to play 2-3 times to actually unlock all the trophies, but only took about an hour to finish. Yesterday happened on Ezio collection and Yakuza Kiwami and now i'm screwed ?

3 hours ago, KamakuraHero said:

Thanks for your answer, seems that i have no other option then. Do i have to back up my saves only on ps4 or on ps3 as well?

I only had this problem on my ps4. It didnt affect my profile or syncing on the vita or ps3. 

Edited by The_Iron_Chimp

On 5/18/2018 at 1:05 AM, The_Iron_Chimp said:

Sorry to bother you again, i would like to ask you some questions about the steps i have to follow because i read that i have to go to settings-initialization and delete the profile, but there it says that all users and data will be deleted (i have four accounts connected to my ps4). I found the delete user option in the user management menu, should i continue from there?

Thanks in advance

• 2 months later...

I had this problem as I ran into with the NA version of Word Search. 

• What I did was deleted the game from system that gave me the error message.
  • When you check your trophies, you'll notice it trying to sync the game that gave you the error but that game will never appear. In my case, Word Search (it can happen to any game).
  • To fix the issue without rebuilding the database or deleting your profile etc. All you need to do is find any game with 0% trophies on your profile and delete that trophy list. If you're like me and had no such games. Simply load up any game that you haven't started and sync it. Delete that game from your trophy collect. In my case, I loaded up Tacoma.
  • After deleting the game with 0% trophies. Restart your system or back out of the trophies. I forgot what I did, but if you go back to your trophies again. It will attempt to sync once again. This this time, the game that gave you the error message will appear. delete that game from your trophy collection and you should be good to go again. 

My trophies are normal again. It no longer attempts to sync Word Search either. I didn't bother to play that game due to the error. Deleting the game did allow me to start it, but the trophies for it was not on my profile due to a syncing error. 

I think the error is capable of messing people trophy profiles up like earning trophies out of order due to it not sync well. I also found that same link posted above but that article is crap man. 

This video is what helped me:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello, same problem for me :(

Story trophies related and cannot be missed, don't pop on more games PS4 (Life is Strange Before the storm (digital), Batman : The Enemy within (disc), Chromagun (digital) and Eventide 3 (digital).

I began again several times chapter for pop trophies.

What is the solution please ? remove my account from my ps4 ? thank you in advance.

10 hours ago, RYO31HAZUKI said:

Story trophies related and cannot be missed, don't pop on more games PS4 (Life is Strange Before the storm (digital), Batman : The Enemy within (disc), Chromagun (digital) and Eventide 3 (digital).

What is the solution please ? remove my account from my ps4 ? thank you in advance.

I feel you man, this is so irritating. I did what The_ Iron _ Chimp told me and since June i had no problems.

On 12/1/2018 at 11:09 PM, RYO31HAZUKI said:

Yes, remove main profile from ps4

• 5 months later...

This also happened to me for over 2 weeks now. Thankfully I found this thread, it helped (creating a new profile)!

PS: You can see if you are affected by this bug if you open the quickmenu and if you go to "trophies" it says "no trophies found". The list disappears randomly. Sometimes it took 20 minutes, sometimes 3.

Edited by NekosphereReborn

Hey all , I am looking for people to play online Dead Nation with on PS4 COOP Campaign preferably . I am open for other modes as well . Really hard to find people for it . Id preferably go for at least Grim Difficulty maybe Morbid . Just cleared it on Grim and cept for some really hard parts it went pretty smooth so Morbid would be the follow up Difficulty . Anyways Greetz from Holland

PS , I Never use forums , if anyone has any tips for me to use it better then go for it . Would like to know how to create my own topic .

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

This error happened to me just today. Tryed to sync two games (all digital) trophy list and it didn't sync them. Then I tryed to play other game and got straight logged out of user. Had 2 users logged in to psn at the time.

Edited by Wikkibur

On 26.10.2019 at 11:07 PM, shary96 said:

I had this error about two month ago, in the end I made a backup and restored the console.

I had to also rebuild database to get the error perhaps away. Maybe next have to restore console too.

I downloaded a lot of digital games and some don't give trophy list when syncing. Was playing game called Danger Zone and I got signed out of user when played it a little.

Edited by Wikkibur
Digital
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 30.4.2018 at 10:15 PM, KamakuraHero said:

Hi everyone, in the last week or so i'm getting an error when starting some games. "User will be logged out of the PS4 because an error has occurred. (NP-32091-5)". Then i'll log again with my main account and start the game without problems, except sometimes the trophies unlock in some weird way or not unlocking at all and have to complete the task a couple of times before unlocking the trophy. For example while playing Deponia at least 5-6 trophies didn't unlock when they shouldn't even two story related ones and another i had to fulfill the task at least 6 times while closing and restarting the game 2 times. Did someone else had the same issue and how can i deal with it? Thanks in advance..

i have the same problem now :/