KamakuraHero

Error code NP-32091-5

74 posts in this topic

Has anyone had a recent fix for this ? I’ve been getting the np-32091-5 error for the past few weeks. Each time I start up a game I get logged out. I previously was able to delete a few of the 0% trophy lists which worked for a few days but now I get a second error np-32098-2 and i can no longer delete those 0% lists. Rebuilding the database didn’t work either. I’ve read about deleting the user profile and then recreating it. Is this the only other option? Do I just back up the game saves from the application saved data menu first onto a USB ?  Any help with this would be great.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:05 AM, skoobs80 said:

Has anyone had a recent fix for this ? I’ve been getting the np-32091-5 error for the past few weeks. Each time I start up a game I get logged out. I previously was able to delete a few of the 0% trophy lists which worked for a few days but now I get a second error np-32098-2 and i can no longer delete those 0% lists. Rebuilding the database didn’t work either. I’ve read about deleting the user profile and then recreating it. Is this the only other option? Do I just back up the game saves from the application saved data menu first onto a USB ?  Any help with this would be great.

no idea how to fix this problem but if anyone can help me fix it without having to delete my profile i would be so happy. i found games with no trophies earned but unfortunately it won't let me delete them as i get an error, rebuilding database didn't do anything either. is there another way to fix this or am i really going to have to delete my profile. i really don't want to do that as it is a biog hassle to have to transfer my saves back and reinstall my games especially the ones that are digital as that would take over 30 hours to do as digital games a lot longer to download than physical games and even some physical game updates can take a while. please help me figure out how to fix my problem without having to delete my profile.

Delete your ps4 profile doesn’t means you will have to download again all your games. I believe you will just lost your saves and pictures. You may also lost all your custom directories (if you had), which could be a little messy afterward if you have a lot of games, but nothing should needs to be downloaded again.

You can copy on usb stick (or external usb hard disk) all your save datas at once, no need to copy them 1 by 1. If your device is usb3 it’s very fast. Same for saving all your games pictures. Then, if you need, you just have to copy all those data’s back to your ps4 after create again your main profile on the ps4.

Edited by Sombroff

If you dont Fix that error, you cant sinc your trophies. Backup your safe files photos etc and then delete your profile from the console.

I've had this issue for over a couple years myself. It's annoying but it does usually happen to involve having a game with either a bad list or too many syncs of 0% games.

It's a weird bug. I can't enter or access my trophies on my ps4 console otherwise until it gives the error and forces me to restart, my trophies will fail to sync or even pop. But despite that if I never sync manually my system seems to be auto syncing ever trophy after I pop them 🤷🏻‍♂️ it's annoying bug I. That is have to use my phone to check my list and unlocks. But until I find which game did it or buy a whole new console I've managed to live with it.

(Btw deleting the 0% games doesn't work for everyone in my case that also causes the error because to delete the game from the list it has to sync again.)

I'm trying to play Jazzpunk today and I receive the message "User will be logged out of the PS4 because an error has occurred", the thing is, I'm receiving 2 different errors, one is this one here NP-32091-5 and the other is NP-32430-2.

I restored my licenses, forced sync throphies with PSN and now I'm going to rebuild database, since the problem still persists

Found a solution for me. Since rebuilding the database didn't work, I did this steps:

1. Turn off connection to the network;
  2. Started the game, started playing and then I closed it;
  3. Went to the trophies and since I had no connection I choose the option to see them offline (the game trophies didn't appear to me);
  4. Connected again to the network;
  5. Started the game (the game crashed again and I was forced to log out one more time);
  6. I went to the trophies and I forced a sync with PSN (the game trophies didn't appear to me again);
  7. Stayed with the trophies open and they alone synced 2 times. The 2nd time the trophies appeared to me;
  8. Started the game this again and everything is normal now, I'm playing it with no problems.

Maybe this was just luck, but if someone's having this same error, can try this method. Hope it works

After a few months of getting error codes NP-32091-5 and NP-32098-2 when trying to sync my trophies or deleting a trophy list with 0%. I finally tried the option of backing up my game saves and then deleted my main profile and then re logaging in to my main account as a new user and it fixed this issue for me. No more error codes and its syncing normally again. It took about 2.5 hrs to back up my save files onto a USB and then about 1 hour to transfer them back once I set up my account again. 

18 minutes ago, skoobs80 said:

After a few months of getting error codes NP-32091-5 and NP-32098-2 when trying to sync my trophies or deleting a trophy list with 0%. I finally tried the option of backing up my game saves and then deleted my main profile and then re logaging in to my main account as a new user and it fixed this issue for me. No more error codes and its syncing normally again. It took about 2.5 hrs to back up my save files onto a USB and then about 1 hour to transfer them back once I set up my account again. 

Had to do this right now, took me 5 minutes since my saves are always in the Cloud. The method I describe up works for every new game I start but I prefer not have to do that so, I deleted my main account and I logged in from the start. Working fine right now

Started getting this error with TLOU2. It closes the game and logs me out, but if I restart the game it will run like normal. My trophies would still sync like normal too. I tried opening a different game and got the error as well. I'm not sure what it's done, aside from being kinda annoying but I will try the delete and re-add profile suggestion as this worries me haha.

So, got this error a couple times in the last 20 minutes with ESO. The solution was to try and launch another MMO (Dauntless in this case). It gave me one network error, then connected me to the game. Trying ESO again, it connected with no issues.

Started getting this regularly over the past two days. It's bad enough that this has n;t be fixed after all ths time, but to force you to delete your profile is ridiculous. Surely all that's needed is the offline trophy list.

I have over 16GB of saved data, so no chance of upstanding that. Sounds a lot,, but there are 15+ games with 100+MB & three with over 500MB saves!

I have started having this problem, just this week on some games, deleting game and then re-downloading fixes issue, but be nice to not have to, fix the bloody issue Sony

Had this exact same issue randomly start happening to me last year after installing Monster Hunter World Iceborne. No idea what caused it, it just happened out of the blue after starting Iceborne, and then starting happening with other games immediately afterwards (mostly ones I hadn't already synced the trophy lists for).

Step 3 on this post on Playstation Trophies fixed the issue completely for me (step 2 seemed to work at first but it soon came back). I will just warn you however that this does essentially soft factory reset your PS4; you will lose basically everything, except having to re-install/download games you've already installed. The good news is, copy protected saves aren't a thing on PS4, so you can copy everything over to a USB drive if you don't have PS Plus. You will need to do this to save any screenshots you might want anyway. It took forever re-downloading all my saves from PS Plus, but at least this did solve my issue, and I hear it's really the only surefire way to fix it as well.

17 minutes ago, SuperSmexy500 said:

Had this exact same issue randomly start happening to me last year after installing Monster Hunter World Iceborne. No idea what caused it, it just happened out of the blue after starting Iceborne, and then starting happening with other games immediately afterwards (mostly ones I hadn't already synced the trophy lists for).

Step 3 on this post on Playstation Trophies fixed the issue completely for me (step 2 seemed to work at first but it soon came back). I will just warn you however that this does essentially soft factory reset your PS4; you will lose basically everything, except having to re-install/download games you've already installed. The good news is, copy protected saves aren't a thing on PS4, so you can copy everything over to a USB drive if you don't have PS Plus. You will need to do this to save any screenshots you might want anyway. It took forever re-downloading all my saves from PS Plus, but at least this did solve my issue, and I hear it's really the only surefire way to fix it as well.

it very gracious of Sony to let us download our trophy images, but since there's no way of restoring them to the PS4, I have to wionder what is the point.

The quickest way to backup your saves is to use an external USB drive, which needs to be formatted as FAT32 (PS3/PS4) or exFAT (Window 10, PS4 -only).

A word of warning, if you care about your trophies you really should go down the profile wipe route. The bug can prevent trophies from unlocking. Not a big deal perhaps for puzzle based trophies; I had to compete the same puzzle 4 times before the trophy for it unlocked in Pic-a-Pix and in other games at least 3 other trophies didn't unlock when they should have. Thankfully, all repeatable requirements, but can you imagine if it was a trophy for completing a game on Hardcore that doesn't unlock! Doesn't bear thinking about, so don't risk it. ;)

3 hours ago, Xemik said:

A word of warning, if you care about your trophies you really should go down the profile wipe route. The bug can prevent trophies from unlocking. Not a big deal perhaps for puzzle based trophies; I had to compete the same puzzle 4 times before the trophy for it unlocked in Pic-a-Pix and in other games at least 3 other trophies didn't unlock when they should have. Thankfully, all repeatable requirements, but can you imagine if it was a trophy for completing a game on Hardcore that doesn't unlock! Doesn't bear thinking about, so don't risk it. ;)

Yeah, that's another issue with this error. Also if you don't manage to sync any trophies you earned after getting this error code before deleting your profile, they're unfortunately lost, and that's very possible since I had issues just syncing trophy lists when I was experiencing this issue. They either took forever to sync, or just failed to. Anything already synced and on the servers will be fine though. I believe the error code is related to the PS4's internal trophy log, so if that gets corrupted for whatever reason, this issue crops up.

Thanks to this glitch i cant platinum 5 games including TLOU2 and Watch Dogs. 

I tried the USB method and it didnt work. Will try to upload save data to online storage. My screenshots are already gone.  Fml

Had this issue a couple of years ago,  sorry to say that the ONLY fix for it is to delete your profile. 

I had this error myself and tried everything and nothing worked. The only thing that did was deleting my user profile and rebuilding it again. Haven't had the error since.

(NP-32091-5)

Is there any way to fix this without deleting every non sync trophies? I have 195 100% games there just seems to be lost. Rebuilding database don't fix it and delete a game with 0% give the same error.

Can anyone help me out? 

THX

Edited by MC_MAY_DIE

9 minutes ago, MC_MAY_DIE said:

(NP-32091-5)

Is there any way to fix this without deleting every non sync trophies? I have 195 100% games there just seems to be lost. Rebuilding database don't fix it and delete a game with 0% give the same error.

Can anyone help me out? 

THX

You may have to erase and readd your profile.

That will erase all the trophies that is not synced am I right? 

43 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

43 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

5 minutes ago, MC_MAY_DIE said:

Yeah, it will, but it may be your only option.

8 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

Yeah, it will, but it may be your only option.

That's what I fear 

Got this glitch too I grabbed "chaos in deponia" from go store it's on sale and delisted in eu. I am curious if it's this game in particular as someone else mentioned it or if something like deliverables could be connected. I am just gonna delete my profile and back up saves. Will say if this fixes it.

Edit: deleting profile does not delete vids or pics. They reappear when you sign in.

Edited by Superbuu3