Old member so thought it is about time I said hi >.<

DarkSuttonMoon

1 minute ago, DarkSuttonMoon said:

This is one of the ones I did couple years ago but currently saving up for a new engraving pen so haven’t been able to do any for the past 7 months now >.<

TF3Rnub.jpg

Oh my gosh, that's breathtaking with all the detailed put into it! Thank you for sharing :) 

• Like 2

Hello DarkSuttonMoon.

Welcome to the site. I see you like JRPGs, that's one of my favorite genres as well. MMORPGs are not my thing though, never been able to sink too much time into this particular kind of RPGs.

Hope you feel comfortable on the site, I'm sure you will be able to fit right in. Most of the folks around here are pretty nice and respectful so I don't think you are going to have any problem. It's cool you get to know Fluffy-Vulpix in real life, any friend is always welcomed.

I see you are pretty artsy as far as glass engraving goes. Thanks for sharing that image! :)

Edited by Honor_Hand

I gave swim lessons to someone with Asperger's, which is a subtype of autism (which was one of the hardest and rewarding things I've ever done) so I may not know exactly what you are going through when it comes to your struggles communicating with others, but I can understand where you and Fluffy Vulpix are both coming from. 

Some don't understand that being autistic doesn't mean you are stupid, in fact, some are extremely smart because they are able to fixate on something and do something amazing (like your engraving). I know a lot of the other people who though the kid I gave lessons to was stupid, but I never once treated him like he was any less capable. 

Anyways, thanks for sharing and let me officially welcome you to the site (even though you joined a while back). Hope to see you around.

Welcome and thanks for sharing a little bit of yourself!

First of that engraving looks really amazing, feel free to show us more of your work. Why an owl, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm Diablo 2, that brings back memories! First game I really played obsessively, but still these are some my fondest gaming moments!

15 hours ago, Durandal said:

Welcome and thanks for sharing a little bit of yourself!

First of that engraving looks really amazing, feel free to show us more of your work. Why an owl, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm Diablo 2, that brings back memories! First game I really played obsessively, but still these are some my fondest gaming moments!

Because they have lots of details to do so that was better to do imo 

also here are 2 others that I did but wasn’t as good dTgUwYy.jpg

Xa8Mi3B.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, DarkSuttonMoon said:

Because they have lots of details to do so that was better to do imo 

also here are 2 others that I did but wasn’t as good

Nevertheless very impressive!

Hmm here as an idea, ever thought about doing a game related engraving. You know like a favorite character or a specific scene?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Durandal said:

Nevertheless very impressive!

Hmm here as an idea, ever thought about doing a game related engraving. You know like a favorite character or a specific scene?

Yeah I have but only 2 so far xDp8dajNe.jpgqnfiCgS.jpg

btw I hardly get on my PS4 these days so I gave it to my partner also just brought ffxiv for him seeing as he loved watching me play that game :3 

Edit: sorry didn’t see he was logged into this website it’s me DarkSuttonMoon atm >.<

Edited by Fluffy-Vulpix
  • Like 2

59 minutes ago, Fluffy-Vulpix said:

Yeah I have but only 2 so far

btw I hardly get on my PS4 these days so I gave it to my partner also just brought ffxiv for him seeing as he loved watching me play that game :3 

Edit: sorry didn’t see he was logged into this website it’s me DarkSuttonMoon atm >.<

Cute! For a moment I thought this is Ori from the game Ori and the Blind Forrest. I take it is a character from Final Fantasy?

Edited by Durandal

12 minutes ago, Durandal said:

Cute! For a moment I thought this is Ori from the game Ori and the Blind Forrest. I take it is a character from Final Fantasy?

Nope they are eevee, espeon, glaceon and leafeon from Pokemon also sorry about posting it on my bf’s account only only woke up about 10 mins before I posted that so didn’t see I was logged into his account >.<

1 minute ago, Honor_Hand said:

I really liked the one with Glaceon and Leafeon. All of them are pretty cool actually.

You should try making all of the Eeveelutions while you are at it. ;)

Once I save up for a new engraving pen I might do the other eevees just not had much money lately with everything slowly getting more expensive in the uk 

Just now, DarkSuttonMoon said:

Once I save up for a new engraving pen I might do the other eevees just not had much money lately with everything slowly getting more expensive in the uk 

I see. I know how it feels for things to get more expensive in a country.

Don't worry, I'm sure you will be able to complete them eventually. Be sure to share your work with us if you manage to get them all eventually engraved.