You guys think we will ever see NG+?

Quink666

On 5/13/2018 at 0:20 PM, majob said:

I heard the developers were going to have NG+ from the beginning but had to forego it to meet the schedule. Odds are we'll see it in a patch later on and hopefully they add a trophy for finishing GMGOW

As long as it can be done on NG+ like Horizon Zero Dawn let you with Ultra.  I don't have much desire to go through GMGOW otherwise.  It'd still be tough I think.

2 hours ago, Snake2410 said:

As long as it can be done on NG+ like Horizon Zero Dawn let you with Ultra.  I don't have much desire to go through GMGOW otherwise.  It'd still be tough I think.

Same here! Im itching to play the game again but cant be bothered collecting all the stuff again. Been checking for updates a few times a week praying that NG+ will be there, no luck so far =>

Previous God of War games all have NG+. I would like to run through this again in NG+ as I’ve done with the previous 6 God of War games. But NO DLC!!! Don’t see any logical reason to add DLC to this game. Ascension is the only one that has DLC and it was all because of a terribly forced MP that was DOA. They could do the NG+ with how the previous God of War games played with the camera view, combat, the ability to double jump, etc; or give us an arena mode with a throwback to the combat system from the older God of War games. As a big time God of War fan, I would love to see that happen. 

Edited by kidson2004
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Same here! Im itching to play the game again but cant be bothered collecting all the stuff again. Been checking for updates a few times a week praying that NG+ will be there, no luck so far =>

I'm about 3/4 the way through my second playthrough because I couldn't wait to play through it again.  

Also, God of War 1 and God of War 3 didn't really have ng+ modes.  But GoW1 did let you use costumes to replay the game with things unlocked, and GoW3 had a glitch that you could start with everything maxed out.  The others all had NG+ though.

Edited by Snake2410

On 1.5.2018 at 4:45 AM, Quink666 said:

Would love to just crush a NG+ and play this amazing game again. Just dont feel like going through all the grindy bits collecting Rage/HP stuff and such.

You wouldn't crush anything. If NG+ is patched in there is usually a higher difficulty added to compensate.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've held of one immediately trading in games in case they add dlc trophies that fuck up my percntage, I'm looking at you HZD, FF15 and RE7!! I that Santa Monica have gone on record as saying there won't be any DLC at all but I'm still reticent to trade it in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I already beat gow on give me god of war so im curious if theres a trophy for beating it on that difficulty if it will be retroactive? Otherwise that would be a kick in the balls.

im keeping my save. But if they add a trophy for doing it on give me god of war AND 100% you can kiss your 100% goodbye because that will easily be a 10/10.

9 minutes ago, UlvenFenrir said:

I already beat gow on give me god of war so im curious if theres a trophy for beating it on that difficulty if it will be retroactive? Otherwise that would be a kick in the balls.

im keeping my save. But if they add a trophy for doing it on give me god of war AND 100% you can kiss your 100% goodbye because that will easily be a 10/10.

Unless I'm forgetting something, It's not that bad... the valkyries are very mechanical, once you memorize their moves it's quite doable, hard and time-consuming, but not more than 7/10. I would be pretty happy if they did it, would make the 100% much more meaningfull!

30 minutes ago, AlvarezPT said:

Unless I'm forgetting something, It's not that bad... the valkyries are very mechanical, once you memorize their moves it's quite doable, hard and time-consuming, but not more than 7/10. I would be pretty happy if they did it, would make the 100% much more meaningfull!

Its not that bad? Did you try post game content on the hardest difficulty?

On 30/06/2018 at 3:41 PM, UlvenFenrir said:

Its not that bad? Did you try post game content on the hardest difficulty?

Not really, just the base game, almost finished it on the hardest difficulty, can’t see why post game it would be THAT much harder. But maybe I’m wrong....