Thanks for Offering and Toy Master Trophies Help!

Hey, can anyone who have these trophies confirm what i have to do?

I initially thought "Thanks for Offering" required me to light all 5 lights around the offering plate for it to unlock, but I've done this and since gotten the "Fate Unlocked" trophy for completing the game and still nothing.

Also, does anyone have any information on "Toy Master" ? Do you need to purchase those for it to count or at least have them all in your inventory, or only to find them? Does difficulty unlock other toys?

Thanks in advance for your help!

For thanks for offering you need to offer any item such as a sticker or food item and kill all enemies within the time.

You can get all toys on all the difficulties and it doesn't need to be on one character. The trophy is currently glitched and so you'll need to keep getting toys even if you've earned them all, many people have said that it popped when they got a toy from a chest while others got it from the shop. Just keep going and you'll get it eventually.

• Like 4

Thanks for your help LuciaRosethorn, i managed to get "Thanks for offering" straight away.

Me and a friend have been hitting this game hard since your reply in an attempt to get "Toy Master" without luck. My friend has come to the conclusion that we might be missing something so thinks its best to compile a list of everything we've encountered so far, be it through chests, brought via the shop or by beating the game with the good ending. In the hope that we can unlock this soon.

Spoiler
  • Bow
  • Popper
  • Torch
  • Kazoo
  • Big Foot (Blue, Black and Metal)
  • Golf Club
  • Bowling Ball
  • Laser Ring
  • Watch
  • Conker
  • Vinyl Record 
  • Yo-Yo
  • Drone
  • Super Size Suit
  • Fate Ring
  • All Types of Bombs

Edited by NinjaChibusa

23 hours ago, NinjaChibusa said:

Thanks for your help LuciaRosethorn, i managed to get "Thanks for offering" straight away.

Me and a friend have been hitting this game hard since your reply in an attempt to get "Toy Master" without luck. My friend has come to the conclusion that we might be missing something so thinks its best to compile a list of everything we've encountered so far, be it through chests, brought via the shop or by beating the game with the good ending. In the hope that we can unlock this soon.

Hide contents
  • Bow
  • Popper
  • Torch
  • Kazoo
  • Big Foot (Blue, Black and Metal)
  • Golf Club
  • Bowling Ball
  • Laser Ring
  • Watch
  • Conker
  • Vinyl Record 
  • Yo-Yo
  • Drone
  • Super Size Suit
  • Fate Ring
  • All Types of Bombs

You've gotten everything but you'll just need to keep going, it popped for me when I got a bow out of a chest which I already had twice before. It's purely glitched so keep at it! ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is having trouble unlocking the Toy Master trophy after having all the toys in there inventory, try and find/buy the Super Size Suit toy once again.

After finding a number of toys in chests with no trophy, I intentionally failed a run so my toys would disappear and went to the store, got the super size suit toy and DING trophy unlocked.

• Like 2

On 5/15/2018 at 1:38 PM, HornieDee88 said:

If anyone is having trouble unlocking the Toy Master trophy after having all the toys in there inventory, try and find/buy the Super Size Suit toy once again.

After finding a number of toys in chests with no trophy, I intentionally failed a run so my toys would disappear and went to the store, got the super size suit toy and DING trophy unlocked.

A similar strategy worked for me as well.  Instead of failing a run, I just offered the Super Size Suit as an offering.  Then I went and bought it in town.  Trophy popped for me after that.  Thanks for the tip on the suit!

• Like 2