Beat Saber

Kazuma_Wolf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I wonder if custom charts will be on PS4. I've seen so many cool songs on YouTube. Someone put some Queen songs in and they work so well, then apparently they're working on a Bohemian Rhapsody chart too.

Also same guy who did that put the entire Shrek movie in beat saber.

But I doubt the custom charts would be on PS4 release.  But that'd be amazing if they were.

21 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

I wonder if custom charts will be on PS4. I've seen so many cool songs on YouTube. Someone put some Queen songs in and they work so well, then apparently they're working on a Bohemian Rhapsody chart too.

Also same guy who did that put the entire Shrek movie in beat saber.

But I doubt the custom charts would be on PS4 release.  But that'd be amazing if they were.

There's already a Bohemian Rhapsody chart out and I've played it. It was an absolute blast but it'll leave you tired and I've done the Shrek movie too but I can't finish it.

1 hour ago, Kazuma_Wolf said:

There's already a Bohemian Rhapsody chart out and I've played it. It was an absolute blast but it'll leave you tired and I've done the Shrek movie too but I can't finish it.

Anyone that could do that Shrek chart is a God. I still can't believe someone took 100+ hours just to make a Shrek chart.

• 2 months later...