is the platnium doable with a controller?

FresHOnline_

Yes it's doable. The only hard trophy is place in the top 16 in qualifying in Pro Season mode 5 times. I'm not the best at F1 but I managed to do it with a controller and a bit of practice.

Edited by JoshC17

25 minutes ago, JoshC17 said:

Yes it's doable. The only hard trophy is place in the top 16 in qualifying in Pro Season mode 5 times. I'm not the best at F1 but I managed to do it with a controller and a bit of practice.

alright kool kool thanks for the reply also

• Like 1

Yes, all F1 games are doable with a controller. That's how I did them. Also for that qualifying trophy there's a trick you can do (I don't think it was patched) where you can make the AI crash and dsq themselves by braking as you come out of the pits first in quali. It takes a bit of practice but if you can't do it legit.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Yes, all F1 games are doable with a controller. That's how I did them. Also for that qualifying trophy there's a trick you can do (I don't think it was patched) where you can make the AI crash and dsq themselves by braking as you come out of the pits first in quali. It takes a bit of practice but if you can't do it legit.

ye thats good to know man my goal is to platnium 2015/16/17

Edited by FresHOnline_
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...