is 100% still doable?

Siaryn

I was checking some free games because my plus is over and i need some different games to play instead bunch of open world games.. and so this one looked cool and interesting.

And can you guys suggest me some good free games excluding Fortnite.

Edited by Siaryn

Yes, its all still very doable. The hardest trophies would be the 100 captures and the 100 defends, the defends are going to get harder and harder the more experienced the community gets, so try and start the game sooner then later.

As for good free to play games, try out Warframe, by far the best on the PS4 F2P list so far.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Orphioon said:

Yes, its all still very doable. The hardest trophies would be the 100 captures and the 100 defends, the defends are going to get harder and harder the more experienced the community gets, so try and start the game sooner then later.

As for good free to play games, try out Warframe, by far the best on the PS4 F2P list so far.

I was played Warframe on pc, is it crossplatform ? And how's controls , menu,UI controls

3 hours ago, Siaryn said:

I was played Warframe on pc, is it crossplatform ? And how's controls , menu,UI controls

No to crossplatform- PS4 is a patch behind iirc. They change up the UI every year or so, so if you are used to the old one it may take a little getting use too, but I never found it overly difficult to catch back up with. Controls are awesome with the controller: you can activate your skills by either swiping the touchpad or traditional controls and there's customer controller config. along with two default settings. Highly addicting- I recommend it.

7 hours ago, Orphioon said:

Actually these trophies have gotten a lot easier now and are even easier if you follow my 100% trophy guide for the main game trophies. But, if you are going for a true 100% of the game including post release trophies, the hardest trophy in the game is beating The 4 Forcemen on Nightmare Difficulty! It is extremely difficult to 100% this game because of that 1 trophy! But the only free games I play between Xbox and Playstation are Let It Die, WarFrame, Happy Wars, and Happy Dungeons. I think they are all good, and I dnt typically like free to play games.

7 hours ago, Siaryn said:

I was checking some free games because my plus is over and i need some different games to play instead bunch of open world games.. and so this one looked cool and interesting.

But yes, the 100% for this game is still very doable, but beating The 4 Forcemen on Nightmare Difficulty is very difficult. If you want to 100% this game, I highly recommend you read my guide all the way through before you start and follow it carefully, the 100% for the game is not exactly easy. I still need to make a guide for the newest trophy, just have not had the time or information I want/need atm.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, JOEYGGDXDREAPER7 said:

Actually these trophies have gotten a lot easier now and are even easier if you follow my 100% trophy guide for the main game trophies. But, if you are going for a true 100% of the game including post release trophies, the hardest trophy in the game is beating The 4 Forcemen on Nightmare Difficulty! It is extremely difficult to 100% this game because of that 1 trophy! But the only free games I play between Xbox and Playstation are Let It Die, WarFrame, Happy Wars, and Happy Dungeons. I think they are all good, and I dnt typically like free to play games.

But yes, the 100% for this game is still very doable, but beating The 4 Forcemen on Nightmare Difficulty is very difficult. If you want to 100% this game, I highly recommend you read my guide all the way through before you start and follow it carefully, the 100% for the game is not exactly easy. I still need to make a guide for the newest trophy, just have not had the time or information I want/need atm.

Does that new boss require you to be decked out in T6 stuff? i admit i dont know much about that new trophy.

Admittedly I would recommend being decked out in Tier 6 stuff. You want to reach Floor 42 or 43 (or something like that) to unlock the Grade 6 All Rounder. Then reach Floor 50 to unlock more Grade 6 fighters. If you dnt want to waste time grinding and building high defense items, try to pick up some good armor from the haters you defeat on the way to Floor 50 and repair it with Fun Fungus. I recommend to do that with some weapons too, but I also recommend having your own upgraded Tier 6 weapons at the very least that you can build any time.

But yes, The 4 Forcemen on Nightmare Difficulty require high level gear and fighters. Some require things to be a bit more specific too. Like the current highest possible upgrade Machete to date in the game available for Pale Wind, or of the Long Sword for Black Thunder. White Steel you can use what ever honestly, but many players like using the Katana, and Red Napalm it's recommended you use the Bowling Stomper. Again these are like Tier 6 (or 5 for some that dnt go to Tier 6) +4 of these weapons. And same for the armor

• Like 1

The only truly difficult trophy is The Nightmare is over . Some trophies like the one for the Jackals and taro gunkanyama used to be hard but since u can get higher levelled fighters now and even good event gear sometimes lots of this has become much easier. Flirting Virtuoso is also extremely annoying but thats because this trophy alone will probably set you back 50 hours if not more. Its not neceserelly hard, just a tedious grind. I've personally beaten taro with what you call a grade 4 fighter though, although you can already figth it with grade 5 fighters normally, but my event gear helped me a lot. True, you wont be able to get this exact gear but there will be more events and theres also just normal armour which is strong if u know what to upgrade. Heres a vid of the final boss with my grade 4 fighter. It was the first time for me so i came a bit overprepared. This is the final boss though, so minor spoilers ahead. Although storywise, you wont find spoilers in this. just about the boss itself. 

I was one of the 2 people that wrote the trophy guide for this game, and i still play the game today. So i know my stuff.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 5/1/2018 at 2:28 PM, Siaryn said:

Border Break, if you don't mind doing the following:
1. Making a Japanese PSN account to download the game with. (You can then play it on any account)
2. Using Google Translate w/ your phone's camera to translate the game's various menus. (Unless you know Japanese)

Edited by pills4louis

• 1 year later...