Assassins Creed: Revelations - Impress Warren Vidic glitch done easy?

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

The video shows you a visual, but it doesn't explain exactly what needs to be done. Once I'm on the floating ramp, do I jump away/towards the out-of-bounds wall? Do I move? I can't get this glitch to work on PS4. I have the latest updates for digital (I don't think this has a physical/disc version).

EDIT: never mind, got it the first time without the glitch after posting this. Fuck the Warren Vidic trophy. A small blimp in what otherwise was a great AC trilogy.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
  • Like 2

On 12/3/2019 at 0:13 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

The video shows you a visual, but it doesn't explain exactly what needs to be done. Once I'm on the floating ramp, do I jump away/towards the out-of-bounds wall? Do I move? I can't get this glitch to work on PS4. I have the latest updates for digital (I don't think this has a physical/disc version).

EDIT: never mind, got it the first time without the glitch after posting this. Fuck the Warren Vidic trophy. Ruins what otherwise was a great AC trilogy.

I hate it when they stick some extra game content in that is totally irrelevant to the game.  Like mini games... and usually they are hard as hell.  Half the time they are that 1 trophy that screws you over from getting your platinum.  Damn Devs stop playing with us.  We buy the game FAIR so we deserve some kinda sportsmanship from the devs.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

I did it yesterday and booth glitches are STILL working (August 2020). And I think will work forever since I do not think they will fix never. I do not see Ubisoft updating this game after many years.

Also the shortcut, is not really a glitch in sequence 7. However you can die before the river part. You can not die in the river. But saves a lot of time. Definetly the glitch on sequence 4 is amazing. The achievement is hard and you can waste a lot of time trying and trying again. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2020 at 10:34 AM, Frui7yPebble86 said:

Did this glitch today on the physical patched version and worked like a charm 1f60e.png When you get to the invisible wall, I just blocked myself into the black block and it put me back inside and could finish the memory 1f44c.png

The same here.

As I mentioned in the other chat. They did not update this game since release year. And Since we are talking about an old game, remastered, and already patched back then... I do not think they will never update this game anymore.

:)

• 1 month later...

Did this today, works well. I would have gone insane doing it legit, I absolutely hated the Desmond missions in the main game so discovering that Lost Archive was more of the same was a real bummer. Note that once you push past the wall you don’t need to fall super far and then climb back up, you can just place a platform after you start falling and then navigate your way down to the correct location to get the trophy to pop. It’s a bit faster then falling way down and then working your way back up.

• Like 1