Winds-of-Neptune

Assassins Creed: Revelations - Impress Warren Vidic glitch done easy?

9 posts in this topic

So if anybody else can't get this glitch, uninstall the patch, go offline, reinstall the game, specially if you have disc version of the game it should work.

Edited by Paradigmatica

The video shows you a visual, but it doesn't explain exactly what needs to be done. Once I'm on the floating ramp, do I jump away/towards the out-of-bounds wall? Do I move? I can't get this glitch to work on PS4. I have the latest updates for digital (I don't think this has a physical/disc version).

EDIT: never mind, got it the first time without the glitch after posting this. Fuck the Warren Vidic trophy. Ruins what otherwise was a great AC trilogy.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit

On 12/3/2019 at 0:13 AM, i-kicked-a-brit said:

The video shows you a visual, but it doesn't explain exactly what needs to be done. Once I'm on the floating ramp, do I jump away/towards the out-of-bounds wall? Do I move? I can't get this glitch to work on PS4. I have the latest updates for digital (I don't think this has a physical/disc version).

EDIT: never mind, got it the first time without the glitch after posting this. Fuck the Warren Vidic trophy. Ruins what otherwise was a great AC trilogy.

I hate it when they stick some extra game content in that is totally irrelevant to the game.  Like mini games... and usually they are hard as hell.  Half the time they are that 1 trophy that screws you over from getting your platinum.  Damn Devs stop playing with us.  We buy the game FAIR so we deserve some kinda sportsmanship from the devs.

On 10/7/2018 at 10:45 AM, Lag_The_Ravager said:

Here's a vid I made that explains it - it's hard to figure out just looking at it.  It's voiced and provides some info - like for example that you do NOT need to uninstall the patches:

Says video unavailable, cam you reupload it?

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Says video unavailable, cam you reupload it?

I can upload a copy if you want....  if I can find it.. lol

Edited by Winds-of-Neptune

17 hours ago, Winds-of-Neptune said:

I can upload a copy if you want....  if I can find it.. lol

I'll try emulating the first video. It worked. I just wanted to see the one with dialogue.