Trophies Glitched

Completed the game in 5 minutes flat. Both speed trophies didn't unlock. 

I can see the platinum is being achieved, but this stack seems more temperamental than the others unfortunately 

Also dying from spikes doesn't unlock either. 

Edited by BoxerJack

OK, i just unlocked both speed run trophies. 

The way i achieved these for now:

Don't go for any other trophies except the speedrun trophies. If i died, close the game and start again. 

Hope this helps.

So your best bet for any trophy that isn't unlocking. Close the game, reopen, just focus on that one trophy. If you die, restart the game again.

Edited by BoxerJack
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, BoxerJack said:

OK, i just unlocked both speed run trophies. 

The way i achieved these for now:

Don't go for any other trophies except the speedrun trophies. If i died, close the game and start again. 

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tipp, but i only unlocked Speedrun under 10 minutes with a time of 4:37. i guess i have to try it again

First. I went for the 36 fragments under 6 minutes. Didn't encounter any glitch.

Then I went for the die by XX trophies but unfortunately they refused to pop. I closed and restarted the game.

After getting die by XX trophies I closed the game and deleted save data this time before starting other 2 trophies.

After getting first 'die with XX fragments trophy' I closed the game again and deleted save data again to get the last trophy.

My final time is 16 minutes 31 seconds. Hope it helps for you guys. Thanks for the tips mentioned on the topic. Also VITA version was so smooth for me. After first 10 seconds of the game the lag simply goes, smooth gameplay begins. They did really good job with this VITA port I guess.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 2

I done speed run and got the 6min trophy but not the 10 minute one and spike one never popped, reloaded and spike one popped but 10 minute one still won't.

I reloaded the game and made sure it took me longer than 6 minutes and trophy popped.

Edited by ZACHSP8

17 minutes ago, RatalaikaGames said:

The issues seems really extrange as EU/NA version has a 95% or more of completion rate.

So it seems time based trophies are the ones broken?

Are those issues appearing on Vita too?

No trophy glitches on psv. The lag issue needs to be fixed.

3 hours ago, ZACHSP8 said:

I done speed run and got the 6min trophy but not the 10 minute one and spike one never popped, reloaded and spike one popped but 10 minute one still won't.

I reloaded the game and made sure it took me longer than 6 minutes and trophy popped.

After 6 min speed run, need delete save and make 10 min. I complete 3x platinums, each time glitch random trophies :)))))

Solve: get 1 trophy, sync him and delete save file. Always new save file for each trophy :)))

Edited by DEOSS77

5 hours ago, DEOSS77 said:

After 6 min speed run, need delete save and make 10 min. I complete 3x platinums, each time glitch random trophies :)))))

Solve: get 1 trophy, sync him and delete save file. Always new save file for each trophy :)))

I just restarted game without deleting save and it seem to sort the problem and I reset game after every trophy after that.

I also done game three times and my one is only one what had the 10 min trophy not pop but all had the spike problem.

So Close and That IS Bad Luck both glitched for me the first time and same also with Super Fast and The Fastest One. All four trophies unlocked at the second attempt at fulfilling their requirements however. Restarting the game definitely seemed to help. Possibly dying too many times causing the trophies to glitch? Funny how they unlock with no problems after restarting the game :hmm:

4 hours ago, Dreamcatcher4891 said:

So Close and That IS Bad Luck both glitched for me the first time and same also with Super Fast and The Fastest One. All four trophies unlocked at the second attempt at fulfilling their requirements however. Restarting the game definitely seemed to help. Possibly dying too many times causing the trophies to glitch? Funny how they unlock with no problems after restarting the game :hmm:

Not died before Speedrun trophies. If died close game and delete save. 

Roadmap this game: make speed run 6 min first, if died delete save. After 6-10 min speedrun trophy, wait more 6 min if feel make before 6 min. Last trophy died with 35 or 36 fragments.

• Like 1

glad im not the only one    did 5 mins on 1st try but after that no mote trophies  will try to restart then.

edit:   i just closed app and booted up after each trophy popped to make sure  simple enough. thanks guys for your help as always

Edited by morrison230
update

Finally got this glitch Platinum.

Collect 36 stars below 6 minutes and the speed trophy did not pop up.

i delete save game each time i died, and finally speed trophy and Platinum pop.

Thanks guys for this method.

I too had the problems of not getting the two speed run trophies, as well as die with 35 and 36 fragments.

Did what was suggested (deleting save file after each failure) and they unlocked once I got the specific requirements. Took 2 hours because I'm old and make stupid mistakes.

On the upper hand, now got 4 platinums in this game :D

14 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

We've just pushed a patch live that should fix all these issues!

The 1.01 patch did not solve the problem and all trophies were not available. The method of commenting on players was also invalid.

Edited by Denoisk

17 hours ago, RatalaikaGames said:

We've just pushed a patch live that should fix all these issues!

I've started the game now and the only trophy that I've been able to unlock is Baby Steps. The rest of the trophies are glitched now. This patch doesn't work at all!