Trophies Glitched

19 minutes ago, AvengedEvil said:

I've started the game now and the only trophy that I've been able to unlock is Baby Steps. The rest of the trophies are glitched now. This patch doesn't work at all!

me too. After the patch is updated, all trophies cannot be obtained, and even deleting the archive is invalid. Also unavailable

Edited by Denoisk

15 minutes ago, Denoisk said:

me too. After the patch is updated, all trophies cannot be obtained, and even deleting the archive is invalid. Also unavailable

That's the problem with digital games - you can't get rid of a patch.

When the game was released, I read the people had problems unlocking trophies. So, I was waiting for a patch. Seems like I'm screwed now.

1 hour ago, AvengedEvil said:

That's the problem with digital games - you can't get rid of a patch.

When the game was released, I read the people had problems unlocking trophies. So, I was waiting for a patch. Seems like I'm screwed now.

The author of the game has commented on the comment area. Can you try to contact him to solve it?

Lucky me! A friend of mine still had the unpatched version on his PS4. So, I did it on his PS4.

58 minutes ago, Denoisk said:

The author of the game has commented on the comment area. Can you try to contact him to solve it?

They will for sure read this thread and will give a response soon.

Edited by AvengedEvil
Typo

It seems to be an issue with the patch, it worked on our dev units but on retail is not working as it should >.> we've requested immediate stop of patch distribution!
So sorry for the inconvenience >.<!

Edit:

Patch distribution has just been stopped, so if you redownload the game it should be fine.
Again, so sorry for the inconvenience >.<!

Edited by RatalaikaGames
  • Like 1

On 5/2/2018 at 4:57 AM, BoxerJack said:

OK, i just unlocked both speed run trophies. 

The way i achieved these for now:

Don't go for any other trophies except the speedrun trophies. If i died, close the game and start again. 

Hope this helps.

So your best bet for any trophy that isn't unlocking. Close the game, reopen, just focus on that one trophy. If you die, restart the game again.

Thanks for this. Was getting frustrated trophies were not popping. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I had this issue with the PS4 HK version, with 'The Fastest One', & 'So Close' trophies ('get 36 fragments in under 6min', & 'die with 35 fragments' respectively).

I beat 6min (even under 5min) several times though no trophy, same with dying with 35 fragments.

Then after reading this forum. I made sure any trophy attempt was a clean attempt from booting the game. Meaning, if I died I closed the game completely & opened/booted it again from the XMB (instead of hitting the 'options' button & restarting from within the game).

After attempting this technique I died once, closed the game & again opened it from the XMB. This 2nd attempt I got 5:11 & the trophy popped.

I closed the game completely again & re-opened. Got the 35 fragments, suicided & the 'So Close' trophy popped (as well as the platinum).

No issues with the Vita versions of any of the regions.

Hopefully people having trouble with trophies popping will find this forum, it seems to be a viable workaround.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

As of today I can confirm that several trophies are still glitched to not achieveable in a single run. Fortunately the workaround is to close the game every time I died as many have mentioned.

All dead by traps and 18 frags collected popped normally. But the first 3 times that I had 36 frags and died, the trophy wont pop. Deleted the save and beat the game in 5.30 mins got me only the 36 frags trophy. Then I closed the game and ran a full course again in 5.30 mins then both speedrun trophies popped. After that was died at 36 and 35 frags on separate run. The key is to restart the game every time when died. Thanks.

• 5 months later...
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, Miles_Warren said:

That's so odd people are having problems unlocking trophies with this game. I only played the EU version of the game two weeks ago and everything popped without bother. 

Why is this odd? Apparently people are talking about the Asian version of the game and I did have lots of trouble as well. I plated US/EU version w/o any hiccup.

Going back to the topic. For me, only one trophy can be unlocked per save deleting. The last five trophies I earned need to be done this way. 

So I don't think people need to go to the extreme of deleting save after every death, just delete the save after you unlock one trophy, then try to unlock the next one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 13/08/2019 at 8:13 AM, Steva24 said:

Can confirm that still ps4 HK version didn't give me the 36 ones, the timed and the die with 35 .

Yep, happened to me exactly rn. PS4 HK version glitching the time ones (closed the game, opened again, did in the same time and worked) and cant get the 35 and 36 ones.
BxkxdSo2XGsg2tSy6dqIKajKrW5PsOaENlfY26tZIdKtqHGaUmnb4PGMtKIp5WHu6P5SiIb55cQpGNjdiwqSJJU1kTq4UAv2ougXWp3O_HUitS2FRvKigixCJpHwYa4wuMyuE_ZTOyk1o6bNba5uYT12t5TVy78E_jKS7jMS2gQ6_SkFBa62HVOby-qHAYmfsjtGONpVlKaHhpDMzhClyebN3Y7CybQb9KTlCay1XUtLcOev3NF-pm9Kl9gNz2Bq0LhXiRLH4bDkKNZUmol4Ez4d1II3xhiJte83uVTN6qqS3z7qkMQCPCSlc_tYWkPl3Fa8Q_UHJ09yPoCGEOZ2MMtzjkkARPfCYOLfRhvQectm1veTcTXKmiowQNqz2es93GRFr60kdp9BFhgSPrULyRsDnxRmkaM_9umjNxoNrdyN2eVyquTKrVD-s_wo-rexTDUUN6fYCnD-5qlxWoJpPCAPrnI98XoBLx7rWzFZcSG-06_P-GPEgZZKcmHB-ErUNDztlQuTKtIcz6eH_hQi2p1Oe3Rv0eKwpU2iRZ8UmPVFdcU3A5iBdexY3ZTEXSy0l77POAQx_meqNzKgkN57qdhjQUsML8GxAe87nvQC_FnnAUAYVzC-Is-oMdjLQXs6-QSpmOacnQX5gDGwesXUR1xXAnQgqGE=w1080-h810-no

Gonna try to delete the save file and do it again. But that's bad

@Edit
Worked for 35 and 36, but now the die with 1 fragment wont popup. God this is endless.

Edited by renanjeron

1 hour ago, renanjeron said:

Yep, happened to me exactly rn. PS4 HK version glitching the time ones (closed the game, opened again, did in the same time and worked) and cant get the 35 and 36 ones.
BxkxdSo2XGsg2tSy6dqIKajKrW5PsOaENlfY26tZIdKtqHGaUmnb4PGMtKIp5WHu6P5SiIb55cQpGNjdiwqSJJU1kTq4UAv2ougXWp3O_HUitS2FRvKigixCJpHwYa4wuMyuE_ZTOyk1o6bNba5uYT12t5TVy78E_jKS7jMS2gQ6_SkFBa62HVOby-qHAYmfsjtGONpVlKaHhpDMzhClyebN3Y7CybQb9KTlCay1XUtLcOev3NF-pm9Kl9gNz2Bq0LhXiRLH4bDkKNZUmol4Ez4d1II3xhiJte83uVTN6qqS3z7qkMQCPCSlc_tYWkPl3Fa8Q_UHJ09yPoCGEOZ2MMtzjkkARPfCYOLfRhvQectm1veTcTXKmiowQNqz2es93GRFr60kdp9BFhgSPrULyRsDnxRmkaM_9umjNxoNrdyN2eVyquTKrVD-s_wo-rexTDUUN6fYCnD-5qlxWoJpPCAPrnI98XoBLx7rWzFZcSG-06_P-GPEgZZKcmHB-ErUNDztlQuTKtIcz6eH_hQi2p1Oe3Rv0eKwpU2iRZ8UmPVFdcU3A5iBdexY3ZTEXSy0l77POAQx_meqNzKgkN57qdhjQUsML8GxAe87nvQC_FnnAUAYVzC-Is-oMdjLQXs6-QSpmOacnQX5gDGwesXUR1xXAnQgqGE=w1080-h810-no

Gonna try to delete the save file and do it again. But that's bad

@Edit
Worked for 35 and 36, but now the die with 1 fragment wont popup. God this is endless.

Every time i was finishing a run and was getting a trophy, i was deleting my save file. In case my run was ending without a success in the trophy i wanted, i was closing and starting the app again. Thats how i got the rest of the trophies.

• 5 months later...
29 minutes ago, Kooky_Spooky_ said:

I have a problem with speedrun trophy and get 36 fragments, shit

I noticed that if you die too many times, trophies will glitch. I deleted the save and started again.

I recommend that you do that and that you restart your game every time you die.

Edited by timpurnat
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, timpurnat said:

I noticed that if you die too many times, trophies will glitch. I deleted the save and started again.

I recommend that you do that and that you restart your game every time you die.

I'm try now thanks =)

@timpurnatWorking bro, thank thanks for the help =)

Edited by Kooky_Spooky_
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...