Trophies Glitched

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just got all 3 platinums (Europe, United States, Asia). The US and Asian versions were horribly glitched. No problem with the European version at all though. I had to close the game and delete my save data at least 15 times for the US and AS ones. My advice for you is always go for the 36 fragments in under 6 minutes trophy first. Once you get that trophy, close your game and delete your save data each time you get a trophy.

A beautiful game ruined by trophy glitches.

• 3 months later...

I have glitched trophies i got the trophy of 6 minutes and then i got the trophy of 10 minutes,dont pop normally the trophy of die with a spike and die with a fragment and the na version of this game for me was fine and the trophies pop normally

Edited by locoporkko

• 1 month later...

Couple months ago I played US through with no issues.  Today, I played UK version with the only issue being that the 36 trophy didnt pop until I finished with the 36.  The AS version, I finished in about 4:30 getting both speed trophies, obviously, but in the next play I didnt either a laser nor a saw death trophy.  I then played and picked up 35 and jumped into a saw and neither die with 35 nor saw death popped. WTF?

• 4 months later...

Seems they still haven't fix this, The greatest gift and That IS bad luck never popped even after I restart the game.

-- Update --

Two speed run trophies popped with the "Get 36 fragments" trophy. After restart the game and retry, "Die with 36 fragments" popped with the platinum trophy. Guess there are some problems with the global counter variable.

Edited by Astray404

• 7 months later...
On 5/2/2018 at 4:09 AM, TheRealHardyBoy1 said:

Thanks for the tipp, but i only unlocked Speedrun under 10 minutes with a time of 4:37. i guess i have to try it again

Jeff Hardy is an amazing wrestler

On 5/2/2018 at 3:57 AM, BoxerJack said:

OK, i just unlocked both speed run trophies. 

The way i achieved these for now:

Don't go for any other trophies except the speedrun trophies. If i died, close the game and start again. 

Hope this helps.

So your best bet for any trophy that isn't unlocking. Close the game, reopen, just focus on that one trophy. If you die, restart the game again.

Thanks a lot! I got the platinum

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...