Unlimited Tokens

Ookla_aMok

I you want more tokens relatively quickly without having to pay to win; play a challenge level that has tokens in a treasure chest, collect the tokens & restart the level.  I don't think the tokens reappear after after the level has been completed, so don't complete it, just keep restarting & collecting.  I did this on Baba's challenge 6 where the chest is right at the beginning of the level, you get 1 to 4 tokens in a chest.  This works as of V1.1

• Like 2

I completed the game with no exploits and I never once bought a pack of cards and never got given any sticker packs by anyone and I started this before the update what gave you more coins.

Maybe I was lucky with the stickers.

On 5/5/2018 at 1:38 PM, ZACHSP8 said:

I completed the game with no exploits and I never once bought a pack of cards and never got given any sticker packs by anyone and I started this before the update what gave you more coins.

Maybe I was lucky with the stickers.

You were really lucky or I was extremely unlucky; I had 5 stickers left to complete the album, & after opening around 85 packs I finally got the trophy.

On 5/4/2018 at 8:27 PM, JunPei_TGB said:

I did it on Muu stage 2 though.. haha.. just when I wish that I was the only one found the exploit.. oh well..

it is like a must because completing the album will cost you so many, and I mean a lot, of buying card pack x20 .. 1f602.png1f602.png

That’s why I posted the exploit, this is the kind of free to play game I refuse to spend money on.

I platinumed Brawlhalla & could have easily done so without spending anything. That’s exactly why I did spend money on it; because I like supporting devs that make their games fun & fairly monetized.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It still works, I'm doing electric suit challenge two at the moment. The chest isn't that far from the beginning of the level. Also, if you exit to the map, you keep all your farmed green tokens.

Challenges are unlocked after a couple of levels in the first world. There are suit specific challenges (you need to buy the suit from challenge 2 and onward), For other challenges you need to defeat a boss in story mode to unlock it.

Edited by de_digibeet
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 04/05/2020 at 5:22 PM, AntoninZeKing said:

I got a strat :

Thanks for the video, I was able to get 150 tokens in 10 minutes or less, this method rocks!

And thanks to my friend @Kristycism for remembering myself that back up saves EXISTED! This trick is super useful when you get to that last sticker that never pops out from the booster packs.

• Like 2