The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

Seiken no Blacksmith Vol 8-10 (Finished)

sacredblacksmith_vol8.jpgsacredblacksmith_vol9.jpgsacredblacksmith10-front.jpg

Once upon a time, there was a tragic war, in which the power of the devils was involved. After the war, the devils' power was banned and the world was restored to peace. Cecily Campbell is a knight, who has been looking for a blacksmith to repair her old sword given by her father. One day, she saw a man fighting with a ruffian who used the tabooed devil's power. The man defeated him with one blow of his weirdly shaped sword. The man turned out to be a blacksmith called Luke. The fateful encounter was the beginning of the adventure.

Much Better then the Anime and a Great Story and Characters :D

Spoiler

I did not expect Valbanill to be a Dragon :jaymon:

22 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

Seiken no Blacksmith Vol 8-10 (Finished)

sacredblacksmith_vol8.jpgsacredblacksmith_vol9.jpgsacredblacksmith10-front.jpg

Much Better then the Anime and a Great Story and Characters :D

Reveal hidden contents

I did not expect Valbanill to be a Dragon :jaymon:

Hmm artwork from the cover looks nice, but how's the story?

34 minutes ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

Well, yeah, what's it about? MAL doesn't really give much info on the manga. 

The Manga Seiken no Blacksmith is set in a violent era, several decades after a great war was fought, with the ability to summon demons by entering into a contract with them being the source of great strife. One day, a young knight named Cecily is saved by a blacksmith named Luke, wielding a Katana(Luke has a power called ``Demon Katana``) Taken by the weapon's power and Luke's skill, she begs for him to make her a weapon and teach her how to use it. This leads the two into a series of adventures like neither of them could have ever expected. Cecily also gets a weapon called ``Demon Blade`` and makes friends with her(some Demon Blades can take Human Form and there`s only been Female Demon Blades)

Spoiler

the-sacred-blacksmith-1121241.jpg

Spoiler

This Great Inhuman known as Valbanill was slowing awakening from It`s seal and the only way to re-seal it is for Luke to forge the Sacred Blade.

If you like reading Fantasy manga then you might like it.

10 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

The Manga Seiken no Blacksmith is set in a violent era, several decades after a great war was fought, with the ability to summon demons by entering into a contract with them being the source of great strife. One day, a young knight named Cecily is saved by a blacksmith named Luke, wielding a Katana(Luke has a power called ``Demon Katana``) Taken by the weapon's power and Luke's skill, she begs for him to make her a weapon and teach her how to use it. This leads the two into a series of adventures like neither of them could have ever expected. Cecily also gets a weapon called ``Demon Blade`` and makes friends with her(some Demon Blades can take Human Form and there`s only been Female Demon Blades)

Hide contents

the-sacred-blacksmith-1121241.jpg

Hide contents

This Great Inhuman known as Valbanill was slowing awakening from It`s seal and the only way to re-seal it is for Luke to forge the Sacred Blade.

If you like reading Fantasy manga then you might like it.

I'll give it a shot. The art looks fantastic

Yesterday before work I finished Ghost Diary Vol 1, then finished How to Build a Dungeon Vol 2, then started and finished My Monster Secret Vol 1 and finally started and finished Monter Hunter Flash Vol 1. Of course then when I went to work I ended up picking up another 14 manga books that I'll start on today before work lol.

1606948_ful.jpg1583291_ful.jpg1488669_ful.jpg1517202_ful.jpg

Edit: Now I've also read the following and I'm about 50% finished with Ghost Diary vol 2.

1525115_ful.jpg1525165_ful.jpg1460868_ful.jpg1496000_ful.jpg

Edited by Baelathas
  • Like 1

Read 6 volumes today, Magika: Swordsman and Summoner volumes 4, 5, 6 and 7, Ghost Diary volume 2 and My Monster Secret volume 2.

17 hours ago, Hanzoadam said:

511DGBPGclL._SX349_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

How is that series? I've been meaning to order the first few volumes to have available at work but haven't been able to yet.

7 hours ago, Baelathas said:

How is that series? I've been meaning to order the first few volumes to have available at work but haven't been able to yet.

I like it, Its alot like Kantai Collection but I think this came first, 

Its about Ships that take over the ocean and fight mankind, and each ship has a girl on it (a mental mode) and its how some want to be human and how theyre fighting for Humanity. I'd try the first few see how you get on, I personally really like it

• Like 1