The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

Yumekui Merry Chapter 101-103

199049.jpg

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to Chapter 12-160 (Finished)

latest?cb=20140622220344&path-prefix=es

A life description about the mangaka Aito Yuuki and his assistant Ashisu Sahoto. Aito doesn't understand the feelings of the characters in his stories so he asks Ashisu to help him. Ashisu would do anything for the work—she will even let him touch her breast so he will know how it feels like?! The Habit?! The Pervert?! Can we understand them? That's the comedy of a mangaka life.

Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to 2 Chapter 1-13 (Finished)

130741.jpg

Its starts from where the last season ends, Aito and Ashisu meets her new assistant. An entry of a new member. what story can she make out of Aito and Ashisu's life?

At this point in time, I say I like Hiroyuki`s Manga.

Swap⇔Swap Chapter 27-28

168726.jpg

Some One-Shots:

Oshiire kara Ai wo Komete

Nonono.

Tomodachi Nanka Iranai

Tutor Maid

Saguri-san Tankentai (One-Shot)

189620.jpg

Tsumugui and Shinobima Saguri loved exploring as kids, but Saguri had a weak constitution. When Saguri moved away when both were four, they promised to go exploring when they're older. Couple of years, Saguri moves back, healthy, and ready to explore!

My Favorite of the One-Shots and the only one that made it into a Manga.

Akame ga Kill! Zero Vol 3-5

3b0ccb70168d4868edf37904602934c6.jpg47e5644e4937c2360228ff412c8fd479.jpg2122f56179c7d497fa082f40c04e5236.jpg

Spoiler

It was fun seeing Chelsea in a Yuri-Hell :lol:

Onii-chan wa Oshimai Chapter 1-13

000.jpg

A Doujinshi or self-published Manga, I liked this Manga a lot. Still I feel like I have seen the Girl before somewhere :hmm: 

Spoiler

010.jpg

He...She... He/She is Done For:lol:

Spoiler

012.jpg

Etotama Vol 1-3 (Finished?)

149277.jpg

The story revolves around Nyaa-tan, the cat of Chinese astrology who wants to become a member of the Chinese zodiac. Nyaa-tan is simple and suffers from memory loss, and she tries various foolish ways to become a member. She meets Takeru Amato, a high school student who lives alone in Akihabara, and becomes a freeloader at his house. Little by little, she gets closer to her goal.

It was nothing like the Anime, but it was funny :lol:

Spoiler

11.jpg?1514923832

12.jpg?1514923832

Spoiler

15.jpg?1514923832

Spoiler

16.jpg?1514923832

17.jpg?1514923832

Spoiler

2a99bd007705fc31bd0a1e67dc0e30e1.jpg

Was there really a Chapter 21-26?

Banana no Nana Chapter 1-13 (Finished)

54107.jpg

On the world that consists of a single giant continent called Dokkanon, most people have some kind of special ability. Those who have a high-ranking ability, such as the ability to control water, are respected and granted much power. Those with low-ranking abilities, such as Nana, who controls bananas, and her best friend Ringo, who has super-powerful legs, have very little power in society. When Nana and Ringo were kids, they were awed by stories from Ringo's adventurer father about a land called Oz, where a god lived who could make any wish come true. Nana and Ringo swore that they would go adventuring together when they were adults. But as time went by, Ringo's father vanished while adventuring, and Ringo became much more aware of the social stigma associated with adventurers. Will the two of them find the strength and courage to follow through with their promise?

mcTQ9KR.png

Spoiler

Fun Fact: Oz was not a Land, It was the Moon

Boku no Geboku ni Nare! Chapter 1-4 (Finished)

171956.jpg

Yukinari Takase is a huge masochist who instantly takes a liking to Rion Tachibana, a menacing trap who just transferred into his class. After Rion believes Takase has uncovered his secret, he decides to make Takase his servant in order to keep his mouth shut.

Sazanami Cherry Chapter 1-7 (Finished)

128129.jpg

Migiwa Kazuhiro has always been watching Ren, cute, admirable and his first love. With all his courage, he finally managed to give her a love letter and confessed on a train, only to find that Ren is...!?

Spoiler

...A Trap aka a Boy that dress up as a Girl, it was one of the few times I was okay with Yaoi stuff as it looked more like a Girl kissing a Boy.

b2Kir.png

Species Domain Vol 2-4

speciesdomain2.jpgSpecies-Domain-3-CSB-488-FRONT.jpgspeciesdomain4-newspine-FRONT.jpg

• Like 1