The Last Manga You Read?

sonicace101

High School DxD Vol.11 (Finished)

9781975328078.jpg?auto=format&w=298

High school student Issei Hyoudou is your run-of-the-mill pervert who does nothing productive with his life, peeping on women and dreaming of having his own harem one day. Things seem to be looking up for Issei when a beautiful girl asks him out on a date, although she turns out to be a fallen angel who brutally kills him! However, he gets a second chance at life when beautiful senior student Rias Gremory, who is a top-class devil, revives him as her servant, recruiting Issei into the ranks of the school's Occult Research club.

Slowly adjusting to his new life, Issei must train and fight in order to survive in the violent world of angels and devils. Each new adventure leads to many hilarious (and risqué) moments with his new comrades, all the while keeping his new life a secret from his friends and family in High School DxD!

Being the Manga Adaptation of High School DxD, I liked it as much I did the anime still it only covered Season 1 & 2 before ending. I like to read the original Light Novels one day.

Floor ni Maou ga Imasu Vol. 4-5

Demon-Lord-on-the-Floor-4-CSB-5641-FRONTDemon-Lord-on-the-Floor-5-coverFRONT.jpg

I liked the new character The Hero Alystia in both her amnesia kid form and adult noble girl form... almost anyone from Amon's world grow up to adult then they eat the MC's Makanai and other food he makes, it works on a dragon and squid too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka Vol.2

9780316345910.JPG?auto=format&w=298

Kuusou Garou (Finished)

194611.jpg

The spring when Minori passed her middle-school entrance exams, her granny called her to her atelier and drew a good-luck charm on Minori's back to protect her. But then, her granny passed away without telling her from what she had to be protected from. She only said that when Minori enters high-school she must never ever enter the art-gallery at night. But now Minori is in the art-club. Will she be able to stay away from the Art Gallery as she promised?

A random Manga I found while looking on Manga Rock and for a short Supernatural Manga it was fun.

Swap⇔Swap (Finished)

168726.jpg

Two girls, Ichinose Haruko and Nikaido Natsuko, bump into each other by accident, resulting in a kiss and them swapping bodies. The only way to swap back is to kiss again...

Swap⇔Swap was a fun read then a new chapter came out but the chapter 52 turned out to be the end of the manga.